Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465501 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Someone please guide on how to make an order of $42 , for a rate at least for 650 to 700?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Iamsheye:

Use
https:// business.spendwise.ng/

Rate is 680 and a couple of charges, use sw_sheye as referral code
thanks a lot. Did it, used your referral but I’m stuck at verifying email. They said they have sent OTP to my mail, while I can’t find anything in my mail, not in spam, not in inbox sadly.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Timekeeper452:
thanks a lot. Did it, used your referral but I’m stuck at verifying email. They said they have sent OTP to my mail, while I can’t find anything in my mail, not in spam, not in inbox sadly.

That website has issues i tell you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
cris83:

That website has issues i tell you.
Thanks for letting the boys in the house know, we need people like you in the house inform us of things like this so we don't get frustrated or have our money hanging. �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
whats the limit ?
Iamsheye:

Use
https:// business.spendwise.ng/

Rate is 680 and a couple of charges, use sw_sheye as referral code

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Hi sorry, don't know if this issue still persists, if it does please forward complaints to admin@spendwise.ng and they'd pick it up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
maballack:
whats the limit ?
I know someone that used over $300 at once, personally I've used over $150 at once

Monthly limit? I don't think there is one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by undisputed106(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Iamsheye:

I know someone that used over $300 at once, personally I've used over $150 at once

What bank and when?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mhalosky(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Guys please I was debited by uba while trying to make an order on aliexpress but the transaction didn't go through neither was I refunded. Have anyone ever faced similar experience?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Iamsheye:

Hi sorry, don't know if this issue still persists, if it does please forward complaints to admin@spendwise.ng and they'd pick it up
can you confirm that their dollar card still work on AliExpress? I am getting this error.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
I have setup a wallet with your referral what do I do next I just see account numbers to fund no where did I see the exchange rate.
Iamsheye:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by abrahamobi1987(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mfunkynation:
*PRESS REMARKS BY GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE ON
ISSUANCE OF NEW NAIRA BANKNOTES*

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome
to this special press briefing of the Bank. We have called
this gathering to inform relevant stakeholders and the
general public of persisting concerns we are facing with
the management of our current series of banknotes, and
currency in circulation, particularly those outside the
banking system in Nigeria.
As you all may be aware, currency management is a
key function of the Central Bank of Nigeria, as enshrined
in Section 2 (b) of the CBN Act 2007. Indeed, the integrity
of a local legal tender, the efficiency of its supply, as well
as its efficacy in the conduct of monetary policy are some
of the hallmarks of a great Central Bank.

In recent times, however, currency management has
faced several daunting challenges that have continued to
grow in scale and sophistication with attendant and
unintended consequences for the integrity of both the CBN
and the country. These challenges primarily include:
▪ Significant hoarding of banknotes by members of
the public, with statistics showing that over 80
percent of currency in circulation are outside the
vaults of commercial banks;
▪ Worsening shortage of clean and fit banknotes
with attendant negative perception of the CBN
and increased risk to financial stability;
▪ Increasing ease and risk of counterfeiting
evidenced by several security reports.
Indeed, recent development in photographic
technology and advancements in printing devices have
made counterfeiting relatively easier. In recent years, the
CBN has recorded significantly higher rates of counterfeiting especially at the higher denominations of
N500 and N1,000 banknotes.
Although global best practice is for central banks to
redesign, produce and circulate new local legal tender
every 5–8 years, the Naira has not been redesigned in the
last 20 years.
On the basis of these trends, problems, and facts,
and in line with Sections 19, Subsections a and b of the
CBN Act 2007, the Management of the CBN sought and
obtained the approval of President Muhammadu Buhari to
redesign, produce, and circulate new series of banknotes
at N100, N200, N500, and N1,000 levels.
In line with this approval, we have finalized
arrangements for the new currency to begin circulation
from December 15, 2022. The new and existing
currencies shall remain legal tender and circulate together until January 31, 2023 when the existing currencies shall
seize to be legal tender.
Accordingly, all Deposit Money Banks currently
holding the existing denominations of the currency may
begin returning these notes back to the CBN effective
immediately. The newly designed currency will be
released to the banks in the order of First-come-Firstserve basis.
Customers of banks are enjoined to begin paying into
their bank accounts the existing currency to enable them
withdraw the new banknotes once circulation begins in
mid-December 2022. All banks are therefore expected to
keep open, their currency processing centers from
Monday to Saturday so as to accommodate all cash that
will be returned by their customers.

For the purpose of this transition from existing to new
notes, bank charges for cash deposits are hereby
suspended with immediate effect. Therefore, DMBs are to
note that no bank customer shall bear any charges for
cash returned/paid into their accounts.
Members of the public are to please note that the
present notes remain legal tender and should not be
rejected as a means of exchange for purchase of goods
and services.
We would like to use this opportunity to reassure the
general public that the CBN would continue to monitor
both the financial system in particular, and the economy in
general, and always act in good faith for the achievement
of the Bank’s objectives and the betterment of the
country.
I thank you for listening.

Godwin Emefelie
Governor

We don't need redesign of the naira notes (200,500,1000) what we need is more denominations like 2000,5000 & 10000 naira notes. Like Ghana & usa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by abrahamobi1987(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mfunkynation:
*PRESS REMARKS BY GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE ON
ISSUANCE OF NEW NAIRA BANKNOTES*

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome
to this special press briefing of the Bank. We have called
this gathering to inform relevant stakeholders and the
general public of persisting concerns we are facing with
the management of our current series of banknotes, and
currency in circulation, particularly those outside the
banking system in Nigeria.
As you all may be aware, currency management is a
key function of the Central Bank of Nigeria, as enshrined
in Section 2 (b) of the CBN Act 2007. Indeed, the integrity
of a local legal tender, the efficiency of its supply, as well
as its efficacy in the conduct of monetary policy are some
of the hallmarks of a great Central Bank.

In recent times, however, currency management has
faced several daunting challenges that have continued to
grow in scale and sophistication with attendant and
unintended consequences for the integrity of both the CBN
and the country. These challenges primarily include:
▪ Significant hoarding of banknotes by members of
the public, with statistics showing that over 80
percent of currency in circulation are outside the
vaults of commercial banks;
▪ Worsening shortage of clean and fit banknotes
with attendant negative perception of the CBN
and increased risk to financial stability;
▪ Increasing ease and risk of counterfeiting
evidenced by several security reports.
Indeed, recent development in photographic
technology and advancements in printing devices have
made counterfeiting relatively easier. In recent years, the
CBN has recorded significantly higher rates of counterfeiting especially at the higher denominations of
N500 and N1,000 banknotes.
Although global best practice is for central banks to
redesign, produce and circulate new local legal tender
every 5–8 years, the Naira has not been redesigned in the
last 20 years.
On the basis of these trends, problems, and facts,
and in line with Sections 19, Subsections a and b of the
CBN Act 2007, the Management of the CBN sought and
obtained the approval of President Muhammadu Buhari to
redesign, produce, and circulate new series of banknotes
at N100, N200, N500, and N1,000 levels.
In line with this approval, we have finalized
arrangements for the new currency to begin circulation
from December 15, 2022. The new and existing
currencies shall remain legal tender and circulate together until January 31, 2023 when the existing currencies shall
seize to be legal tender.
Accordingly, all Deposit Money Banks currently
holding the existing denominations of the currency may
begin returning these notes back to the CBN effective
immediately. The newly designed currency will be
released to the banks in the order of First-come-Firstserve basis.
Customers of banks are enjoined to begin paying into
their bank accounts the existing currency to enable them
withdraw the new banknotes once circulation begins in
mid-December 2022. All banks are therefore expected to
keep open, their currency processing centers from
Monday to Saturday so as to accommodate all cash that
will be returned by their customers.

For the purpose of this transition from existing to new
notes, bank charges for cash deposits are hereby
suspended with immediate effect. Therefore, DMBs are to
note that no bank customer shall bear any charges for
cash returned/paid into their accounts.
Members of the public are to please note that the
present notes remain legal tender and should not be
rejected as a means of exchange for purchase of goods
and services.
We would like to use this opportunity to reassure the
general public that the CBN would continue to monitor
both the financial system in particular, and the economy in
general, and always act in good faith for the achievement
of the Bank’s objectives and the betterment of the
country.
I thank you for listening.

Godwin Emefelie
Governor

We don't need redesign of the naira notes (200,500,1000) what we need is more denominations like 2000,5000 & 10000 naira notes. Perharps the oil and gas sector has been left on resolved. With increase of desiel from N175 to N650 and gas from N150 to N750
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Timekeeper452:
can you confirm that their dollar card still work on AliExpress? I am getting this error.
Yeah you'd have to apply for appeal and after that you're good to go
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
maballack:
I have setup a wallet with your referral what do I do next I just see account numbers to fund no where did I see the exchange rate.
Try to fund the card you'd see the rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
which do i fund

BANK TRANSFER (Naira card wallet)

BANK TRANSFER (Dollar card wallet)

Iamsheye:

Try to fund the card you'd see the rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
maballack:
which do i fund

BANK TRANSFER (Naira card wallet)

BANK TRANSFER (Dollar card wallet)

how did you set up? You got an OTP Code on your mail?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
yes i did , dint come in immediately though
you may check junk or spam

as the sms verification came there

Timekeeper452:
how did you set up? You got an OTP Code on your mail?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
abrahamobi1987:

We don't need redesign of the naira notes (200,500,1000) what we need is more denominations like 2000,5000 & 10000 naira notes. Perharps the oil and gas sector has been left on resolved. With increase of desiel from N175 to N650 and gas from N150 to N750

Why (at the boldened), if I may ask?
Do you know why the US's dollars and British's pounds highest denomination is 100 and 50 respectively? sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by QUDA: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
mhalosky:
Guys please I was debited by uba while trying to make an order on aliexpress but the transaction didn't go through neither was I refunded. Have anyone ever faced similar experience?
This UBA eh. Was in your place last week or so. A speed down of the solution is to contact AliExpress via their help center in the app, telling them of the transaction, then they'll acknowledge it was an error. You'd now screenshot that correspondence and send to UBA and ask fo your refund. That's all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BrainRider: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Olamak1:

With the look of things now, this could be the worst Black Friday ever simply because, attractive offers, coupled with mouth-watering coupons, go dey look person face, but eh no go fit catch am. Even the biggest Aliexpress sales of the year(11.11) is no exemption.
Date for these events please?
Make person see if he can prepare something.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Iamsheye:

Yeah you'd have to apply for appeal and after that you're good to go
how long does it normally take? I have filled the form and submitted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
CBN Gives Approval to MTN, Airtel Glo Other Payment Service Banks to Sell Dollar

The Central bank of Nigeria has approved dollar sales by Payment service banks(PSB) Nigerian three telecommunication giants MTN, Airtel Glo, have licences to operate PSB CBN's decision to allow PSBs to sell dollars will go a long way in reducing the difficulties in getting dollars, especially for online transaction PAY

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has published guidelines for supervising Payment Service Banks (PSBs). The framework allowed the PSB operators to sell foreign currency, particularly dollars, to authorized foreign exchange dealers, among other things.

Legit.ng recently reported that CBN approved MoMo Agent by MTN, SmartCash by Airtel, and to MoneyMaster by Glo as PSB for financial transactions. CBN determine to ensure Nigerians who really need dollars get it. Other payment service banks in Nigeria include Hope PSB Ltd, 9 PSB.

The Nation reports that CBN, in its framework, noted that PSBs can sell foreign currencies (forex) realised from inbound cross-border personal (remittances) to licenced foreign exchange dealers. CBN, however stressed that the PSBs are only to offer smaller-scale banking operations and the absence of credit risk and foreign exchange operations. Other CBN's expectations from PSB The CBN framework also authorised the PSBs to accept deposits from individuals and small businesses, which shall be covered by the deposit insurance scheme; carry out payments and remittances (including inbound cross-border personal remittances) services through various channels within Nigeria. The framework says the operators are expected to leverage on technology to provide services that would be easily accessed by the unbanked population and those who are in hard-to- reach areas of the country.

The framework also showed that CBN wants the PSBs to operate mostly in rural areas and unbanked locations targeting financially excluded persons, with not less than 25 per cent financial service touch points in rural areas defined by the CBN from time to time. CBN added: "They are to enter into direct partnership with card scheme operators. Such cards shall not be eligible for foreign currency transactions; they can also deploy ATMs in some of these areas; deploy Point of Sale devices and be at liberty to operate through banking agents." "The PSBs can also issue debit and pre-paid cards on its name; operate electronic wallet; render financial advisory services; and invest in Federal Government of Nigeria and CBN securities." In addition to operating current and savings accounts, they can also offer payments and remittance services, issue debit and prepaid cards, deploy Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and other technology-enabled banking services to the people, majority of whom cannot be reached by the conventional banks. READ ALSO CBN, NIBSS move to unify payments through National Domestic Card Scheme CBN framework reiterated that the key objective of setting up PSBs is to enhance financial inclusion by increasing access to deposit products and payment/remittance services to small businesses, low-income households and other financially excluded entities through high-volume low-value transactions in a secured technology-driven environment.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/money/1499949-cbn-approval-mtn-airtel-glo-payment-service-banks-sell-dollar/

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sonrexx:

Thanks for letting the boys in the house know, we need people like you in the house inform us of things like this so we don't get frustrated or have our money hanging. �

Website now working. #680 definitely better than chipper cash lol. I haven't created any dollar card yet as I'm low on funds.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
BrainRider:
Date for these events please? Make person see if he can prepare something.
the 11.11 starts nov11-12
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
cris83:

Website now working. #680 definitely better than chipper cash lol. I haven't created any dollar card yet as I'm low on funds.
Are you saying this is going to work out ?
Seeing the other guy is saying AliExpress has asked him to appeal �
Am not doubting your advice am only saying can we comfortably use it to order on aliexperess ??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Timekeeper please keep the house posted on this matter.
Please be our one time brother's keeper.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
BrainRider:

Date for these events please?
Make person see if he can prepare something.

*Aliexpress Global shopping Festival - November 11
* Aliexpress Black Friday - November 25
* Aliexpress Cyber Monday - November 28

Plenty of Promo codes, store and Aliexpress coupons for grab!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
abrahamobi1987:

You want to kill the currency totally? We should be fighting to make #20 the highest currency, just like soludo projected as the CBN Governor then.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fucklove:
You want to kill the currency totally? We should be fighting to make #20 the highest currency, just like soludo projected as the CBN Governor then.
that guy want to technically knock out (TKO) our currency kpatakpata delivered from the gloves of a prime Mike Tyson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.