Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443991 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fucklove:
You want to kill the currency totally? We should be fighting to make #20 the highest currency, just like soludo projected as the CBN Governor then.
They should make N100 the highest. Then Discontinue N200 & above, and turn them entirely into cashless.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
that guy want to technically knock out (TKO) our currency kpatakpata delivered from the gloves of a prime Mike Tyson.
grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

They should make N100 the highest. Then Discontinue N200 & above, and turn them entirely into cashless.
Very good point.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
maballack:
which do i fund

BANK TRANSFER (Naira card wallet)

BANK TRANSFER (Dollar card wallet)

Dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Timekeeper452:
how long does it normally take? I have filled the form and submitted.
Can't really remember but mine was approved in under 1 week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by youngblaq: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Olamak1:

Chat me up on 08028870053 (WhatsApp only)
Boss i fi chat you too? Na buy i wan buy wey i nor see payment make o! Abeg.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
youngblaq:

Boss i fi chat you too? Na buy i wan buy wey i nor see payment make o! Abeg.

You fit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by youngblaq: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Olamak1:

You fit.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ArewaTech1(m): 2:07am On Oct 28, 2022
zeeprince:
Is it possible to link USD domiciliary account card to PayPal and withdraw directly from there to the card?

It is possible
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2022
Iamsheye:

Can't really remember but mine was approved in under 1 week
how can one provide bank statement for spendwise?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Bro, this is what aliexperess kept saying to me until they finally rejected my appeal on both chipper cash and piggyvest app, this both were rejected.
Please keep us posted. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Sonrexx:

Bro, this is what aliexperess kept saying to me until they finally rejected my appeal on both chipper cash and piggyvest app, this both were rejected.
Please keep us posted. Thanks
I think I might have to explain to them, if they request for it again, I don’t know.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Timekeeper452:
I think I might have to explain to them, if they request for it again, I don’t know.
Just try, I lost up to 19k by my calculations exchanging back my money to naira from both chipper cash and piggyvest app.
Please house learn, when ever you are try to attempt any of the virtual dollar cards please try buy something with just 5 to 10usd, please don't use your whole money to exchange beyond 10usd.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnobama: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2022
johnobama:
Bosses, Pls how do I follow up on this mata.
Wrong item was shipped to me
FINALLY. I HAVE RECEIVED THE SECOND SCREEN FROM THIS STORE.

My challenge now is dat I want to send back the first screen to the seller. What is cheapest freight forwarder to china. Nipost is fee is high same price as the item i want to ship. Item weight around 0.08kg

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Timekeeper452:

There was a transactions section I sent a screenshot of, I had already used the card for 1 or 2 sub $10 payments
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Iamsheye:

There was a transactions section I sent a screenshot of, I had already used the card for 1 or 2 sub $10 payments
sadly my transaction page doesn’t have card number indicated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Ohh looking at this they want a screenshot of the card

Screenshot the card UI and blur out the middle numbers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Iamsheye:

Ohh looking at this they want a screenshot of the card

Screenshot the card UI and blur out the middle numbers
they also included providing the card bank statements sadly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Please how can I contact Nipost in Lagos. All the numbers I have tried are not going through. I have 3 items that have been in transit for 41 days now. One of the sellers said to contact the post office but non of the numbers work.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Obaelemide:
Please how can I contact Nipost in Lagos. All the numbers I have tried are not going through. I have 3 items that have been in transit for 41 days now. One of the sellers said to contact the post office but non of the numbers work.

If tracking from external sites shows that it hasn't arrived Nigeria then it has not arrived, calling them won't change anything
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Meister:

If tracking from external sites shows that it hasn't arrived Nigeria then it has not arrived, calling them won't change anything
Omo 41days now for 3 different packages wahala oo. This is what one of t he sellers said

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obaelemide:
Omo 41days now for 3 different packages wahala oo. This is what one of t he sellers said
The package is with customs, even mine too over two weeks now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mhalosky(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
QUDA:
This UBA eh. Was in your place last week or so. A speed down of the solution is to contact AliExpress via their help center in the app, telling them of the transaction, then they'll acknowledge it was an error. You'd now screenshot that correspondence and send to UBA and ask fo your refund. That's all.

I tried contacting their help center but am getting response from a robot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sonrexx:

Just try, I lost up to 19k by my calculations exchanging back my money to naira from both chipper cash and piggyvest app.
Please house learn, when ever you are try to attempt any of the virtual dollar cards please try buy something with just 5 to 10usd, please don't use your whole money to exchange beyond 10usd.

100% correct. My order has always been via speedaf and within 13days delivery. My recent order of #35.61 was made with payment via chipper on the 19th (delivery will be made on tuesday max). Tho this aforesaid, I loaded $35.66 and shopped with $35.61 remaining $0.03 balance. When i withdrew this balance to wallet, i was short-changed of #3. Imagine!....lol.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The package is with customs, even mine too over two weeks now
But it still shows departing transit country when I track it. I no just understand. 41 days for three packages is quite long oo. And I used a virtual card to purchase them. So I don't know if it will reflect if I apply for refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

we don't have the capacity for such in Nigeria. Not everyone has access to Internet nor, a smartphone.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
If I close a dispute, can I open it again?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ex0rrcist:

DON'T LET THOSE CHINESE SELLER SCAM YOU IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.
ONCE YOU OPEN DISPUTE, FOR NO REASON CLOSE IT

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Encitee3991:

DON'T LET THOSE CHINESE SELLER SCAM YOU IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.
ONCE YOU OPEN DISPUTE, FOR NO REASON CLOSE IT
Explain it well to him.
Simply say once you close a dispute that its delivery time has expired you have lost your money, expect by speaking to a human customer representative which is extremely rare, you have lost the dispute.
Chinese sellers are dubious.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ex0rrcist:

it means bye bye to ur money ooo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamsheye(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obaelemide:
But it still shows departing transit country when I track it. I no just understand. 41 days for three packages is quite long oo. And I used a virtual card to purchase them. So I don't know if it will reflect if I apply for refund
Currently having the same issue

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by QUDA: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
mhalosky:

I tried contacting their help center but am getting response from a robot
yeah. keep responding to the automated prompts until it connects you with an AliExpress customer representative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.