Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443453 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pls how do i make an order for a product that is beyond 20% limit set by banks?
Canyona1:
just say what you experienced on AliExpress. People here will give u solution to your problem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vocals:

Speak of what you know

Commendable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hello everyone.
Please has anyone used Wallets.Africa Virtual Dollar Card on Aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vocals:

Speak of what you know
Please kindly connect me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Olamak1:

That is the question everybody is asking o. However, you can gather gtb debit cards of loved ones (bear in mind the $20 monthly limit per card), and request seller for split payments

Note:
I understand that Zenith card is working too.

Thanks .
Wahala o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Destinylink:
Hello everyone.
Please has anyone used Wallets.Africa Virtual Dollar Card on Aliexpress?
Been hearing about this too, looks promising from what I heard.
Was wondering if the boys in the house can verify this ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonrexx:

Yeah! They should please help us verify it.
I really need to order a phone from Aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sonrexx:

@ibawon claims to use the service.

ibawon:
This is Wallet.ng been using them since 2021.
They charge #700/$ of of today

Aminababa:
Please has someone tried that spend wise is it legit ?

Spendwise users, we need your feedback please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Do you know how to bypass the 20$ limit set by banks?
Destinylink:

Yeah! They should please help us verify it.
I really need to order a phone from Aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is what I'm hoping to find too, 20$ limit is very annoying and not fair.. I had to go to the bank today and they can't do anything about it cry undecided shocked
lakenside:
Hello house please has anyone used UBA domiciliary account master card for payment on aliexpress and was it accepted, without $20 limit because I have Dom account with Uba and wish if I could order for one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
Do you know how to bypass the 20$ limit set by banks?

I don't know boss. The $20 limit thing is a big problem.
I've been hoping to order a phone from Aliexpress during 11:11 Shopping Fest.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Please kindly connect me

Nothing special, I just utilized the $20 monthly limit no back door
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Can one use another person's card to order from AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Man it's really heartbreaking! I really looked forward to this 11.11 only for these banks to mess us up
Destinylink:

I don't know boss. The $20 limit thing is a big problem.
I've been hoping to order a phone from Aliexpress during 11:11 Shopping Fest.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
Man it's really heartbreaking! I really looked forward to this 11.11 only for these banks to mess us up

Boss... It's really heartbreaking!

I'm thinking of opening a Dom Account before the end of the Shopping Festival.
I really need to order some Stuff.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
What's a Dom account?
Destinylink:

Boss... It's really heartbreaking!

I'm thinking of opening a Dom Account before the end of the Shopping Festival.
I really need to order some Stuff.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
What's a Dom account?

Domiciliary Account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
How does it work Pls?
Destinylink:

Domiciliary Account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vocals:

Speak of what you know

I mean exactly what I said! Gtb is not charging ₦390/$. I use 2 gt debit cards for my purchases. Yesterday, I made a purchase with one, and calculations revealed ₦490.9/$. Approximated, it gives ₦491/$. I also discover that my purchases of last month were charged at same rate.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
Please is there any bank that international transaction is beyond 20$ for online purchases?

No bank as at now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Is there any trick to beat the 20$ limit?
Olamak1:

No bank as at now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
sonssyo:
Can one use another person's card to order from AliExpress?

Yes you can. All you need is to ask the person whose card you intend to use to give you the information on the atm card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RestructureNig1: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:

No,unless you use more than one card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DONOCHAS(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Olamak1:

Post the 'track24.net' tracking of the order and let's see

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BentizilL: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pls Chiefs what type of card can I use on AliExpress, my visa card was rejected just now and this is my first time..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
How does it work Pls?

A domiciliary account is a type of current account that allows you to fund it with foreign currencies such as dollars, pounds or euros and enables you to do foreign transactions on that account. You can use a domiciliary account to transfer money to another country or receive foreign currency from another country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ben823: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Destinylink:

A domiciliary account is a type of current account that allows you to fund it with foreign currencies such as dollars, pounds or euros and enables you to do foreign transactions on that account. You can use a domiciliary account to transfer money to another country or receive foreign currency from another country.

Do they use bank rate to fund your Domiciliary account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ben823: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Olamak1:

No,unless you use more than one card

Does it work for crypto purchase online?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
DONOCHAS:

Your order is still in transit according to the tracking. The phrase "received successfully" doesn't mean you've received the package. It simply means the order was received by the logistics company on 30/09/22. So wait patiently for its arrival.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ibawon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
aieromon:

@ibawon claims to use the service.

Spendwise users, we need your feedback please.

I've been on wallet.ng since 2020 till date.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
DONOCHAS:
Jesu!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are u implying that someone has collected ur package without your consent?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Ekpees and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.