Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443169 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
So on that domiciliary account there won't be a limit of 20$ for transaction right?

Do we need to get dollars and deposit it into the account?
Destinylink:

A domiciliary account is a type of current account that allows you to fund it with foreign currencies such as dollars, pounds or euros and enables you to do foreign transactions on that account. You can use a domiciliary account to transfer money to another country or receive foreign currency from another country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
So on that domiciliary account there won't be a limit of 20$ for transaction right?

Do we need to get dollars and deposit it into the account?

No, there's no limit. But for every transaction, you will be charged.

Yes, you'll be the one to source for dollar.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ben823:

Do they use bank rate to fund your Domiciliary account?

No. You'll be the one to source for dollar. Most times, it's black market rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DONOCHAS(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Olamak1:

Your order is still in transit according to the tracking. The phrase "received successfully" doesn't mean you've received the package. It simply means the order was received by the logistics company on 30/09/22. So wait patiently for its arrival.

Thank you. make I wait
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DONOCHAS(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Jesu!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are u implying that someone has collected ur package without your consent?
lol, no. Just want to know if the package have reached post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Omo where person go see dollar?
Destinylink:

No, there's no limit. But for every transaction, you will be charged.

Yes, you'll be the one to source for dollar.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:

BDC na! [Aboki them dey sell]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RestructureNig1: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Olamak1:

I mean exactly what I said! Gtb is not charging ₦390/$. I use 2 gt debit cards for my purchases. Yesterday, I made a purchase with one, and calculations revealed ₦490.9/$. Approximated, it gives ₦491/$. I also discover that my purchases of last month were charged at same rate.

I obviously just told you what I was charged and the rate. No offense taken here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nyamuri:

Even bank self dey find
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nyamuri: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alright.. if it works out for you, please let me know
Destinylink:

BDC na! [Aboki them dey sell]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Destinylink:
Hello everyone.
Please has anyone used Wallets.Africa Virtual Dollar Card on Aliexpress?

It doesnt work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 6:21am On Nov 03, 2022
RestructureNig1:

No freedom for Sharia pigs like you

What is wrong with you fgs
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Demaxl:

It doesnt work

Are you serious!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Destinylink:

No. You'll be the one to source for dollar. Most times, it's black market rate.

Hello, bro. Just kinda confused about this domiciliary account stuff. Let's say I have a friend or relation in the UK and he sends me some money; Will it go at the normal exchange rate when it gets to my acount? How much do you think the banks charge for each transaction?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2022
swagifted:
I have used zenith and stanbic today. UBA bank should work too.

What's Stanbic's monthly limit now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Demaxl:

It doesnt work
Thanks man.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Highways: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2022
NACE13:

Hello, bro. Just kinda confused about this domiciliary account stuff. Let's say I have a friend or relation in the UK and he sends me some money; Will it go at the normal exchange rate when it gets to my acount? How much do you think the banks charge for each transaction?

It will stay in your account as dollar.... If he sends $1,000, it will remain in your domiciliary account as $1,000... The charges will be deducted from your savings account.. you can withdraw in dollars from the bank and change at black market for 800+ naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcee247(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2022
kcee247:
Please guys what could be wrong? This is really my first time experiencing such from speedaf, my package has been stuck on transit to warehouse since 17th of September, till now nothing. I already called one of their agents here in Nigeria and he sounded so clueless, I did most of the talking on the phone. He just said he sent an email and I should call back after 7 working days.
Omo I'm fed up. Packages I ordered after this particular one has arrived, this particular one hasn't.

Guys I still haven't gotten this order, I'm fed up. Also haven't gotten the next order after that.

The first screenshot is the one I spoke about earlier, I quoted it. The order was made in September.

The second screenshot is the recent order I just made few weeks ago and I expected it to have reached me latest this week and it seems it has been stuck in transit to Ibadan Distribution Center.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2022
E no pass 20 na
mctfopt:

What's Stanbic's monthly limit now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Try mastercard.
BentizilL:
Pls Chiefs what type of card can I use on AliExpress, my visa card was rejected just now and this is my first time..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Highways:

It will stay in your account as dollar.... If he sends $1,000, it will remain in your domiciliary account as $1,000... The charges will be deducted from your savings account.. you can withdraw in dollars from the bank and change at black market for 800+ naira

For real? shocked cry And I have been dulling myself all the while. Truly, the saying, "Person wey dey ax kweshun no dey miss road". Thanks. I appreciate the effort.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2022
dont disturb me pls
Sonrexx:

Timekeeper please keep the house posted on this matter.
Please be our one time brother's keeper.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Timekeeper:
dont disturb me pls
Thanks for reading and following up the previous pages, shows how much you are one of THE BOYS.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Sonrexx:

Thanks for reading and following up the previous pages, shows how much you are one of THE BOYS.
please note, the person that quoted you isn’t me. And AliExpress denied my appeal, but debited me from the card for the transaction, strange.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Timekeeper452:
please note, the person that quoted you isn’t me. And AliExpress denied my appeal, but debited me from the card for the transaction, strange.
God!!! Am so sorry bro. Please am also as frustrated as you are, but there's always a way.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Write to them they're refund you, happened to me in 2020 or so.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2022
kcee247:

Guys I still haven't gotten this order, I'm fed up. Also haven't gotten the next order after that.

The first screenshot is the one I spoke about earlier, I quoted it. The order was made in September.

The second screenshot is the recent order I just made few weeks ago and I expected it to have reached me latest this week and it seems it has been stuck in transit to Ibadan Distribution Center.
Contact speedaf via mail or call their customer care line
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Sonrexx:

Write to them they're refund you, happened to me in 2020 or so.
thanks a lot. Do you know how I can write them? I have been trying to contact support, but I can’t as I’m not seeing any option to write them. I tried submitting another appeal today with an edited bank statement . Hopefully it works, I’ll give an update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.