Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440439 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
aking123:
Pyypl has the best rates, followed by klasha for now.

As at today, these are the rates for the different providers I have personally tried myself. I tried them both on Alexpress app and the web version of aliexpress to be sure, since some cards don't work on the app for the first time.

CashEx:
Conversion To USD: 1 USD = N742
Conversion From USD: 1 USD = N734
They Charge $1 for transactions btw $0-$50, $1.5 for transactions btw $51-$100, $2+0.5% for transactions over $100
They Charge $2 for deposits, first deposit per month is free.

Chippercash:
Using dollar card, rate - 765/$
On apple payment using dollar card, an additional conversion rate charged is 448.5/$ after previous dollar rate charge, because Apple charges in Naira. I am thinking the solution is to use the naira card on the Apple payment since the charge from Apple is in Naira but I don't know if it will work because haven't tried it yet.

Klasha:
751.11/$ with a minimum first card balance of 5$, no hidden charges for both deposits and transactions.

Kudiwave:
774/$ but doesn't work on Aliexpress.

Tribapay dollar mastercard:
770/$, minimum balance - $2, has other charges, i don't want to talk much since it is expensive already compared to others.

Grey:
Dollar card rate - 770/$, so high, won't talk much mbok.

Gomoney:
Owned by Sterling Bank, Discontinued, stopped working on international transactions.

Gotok:
It has not worked from my end as at today, some people have said it worked for them, me it has never since i created and funded the account weeks ago.

Pyypl:
748$ above. I topped up the dollar from my binance account, top up your binance by p2p. The Master dollarcard works flawlessly for aliexpress, hidden charge of 2% for international purchase (say from aliexpress) which is very small. Means if you order an item worth $10 you will be charged 2% of $10 which is like $0.2. No withdrawal charges, same amount when you withdraw to your binance, not tried but am sure.

Spendwise.ng:
Dollar card rate - 771/$, high, no further analysis.

After practically opening, and trying these several accounts, the above is my analysis.

Please if you have any cheaper or better idea, do let us know. I hope this my little info helps.

I'm using kudi it works,
Bought at 725 2 days ago,
Want to buy now and its 755.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brian47(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Timekeeper452:
you no Dey this thread since like 6 months now?

I've seen the thread before oo but I've never opened it until today when I encountered this problem.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kryptochats: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
aking123:
Pyypl has the best rates, followed by klasha for now.

As at today, these are the rates for the different providers I have personally tried myself. I tried them both on Alexpress app and the web version of aliexpress to be sure, since some cards don't work on the app for the first time.

CashEx:
Conversion To USD: 1 USD = N742
Conversion From USD: 1 USD = N734
They Charge $1 for transactions btw $0-$50, $1.5 for transactions btw $51-$100, $2+0.5% for transactions over $100
They Charge $2 for deposits, first deposit per month is free.

Chippercash:
Using dollar card, rate - 765/$
On apple payment using dollar card, an additional conversion rate charged is 448.5/$ after previous dollar rate charge, because Apple charges in Naira. I am thinking the solution is to use the naira card on the Apple payment since the charge from Apple is in Naira but I don't know if it will work because haven't tried it yet.

Klasha:
751.11/$ with a minimum first card balance of 5$, no hidden charges for both deposits and transactions.

Kudiwave:
774/$ but doesn't work on Aliexpress.

Tribapay dollar mastercard:
770/$, minimum balance - $2, has other charges, i don't want to talk much since it is expensive already compared to others.

Grey:
Dollar card rate - 770/$, so high, won't talk much mbok.

Gomoney:
Owned by Sterling Bank, Discontinued, stopped working on international transactions.

Gotok:
It has not worked from my end as at today, some people have said it worked for them, me it has never since i created and funded the account weeks ago.

Pyypl:
748$ above. I topped up the dollar from my binance account, top up your binance by p2p. The Master dollarcard works flawlessly for aliexpress, hidden charge of 2% for international purchase (say from aliexpress) which is very small. Means if you order an item worth $10 you will be charged 2% of $10 which is like $0.2. No withdrawal charges, same amount when you withdraw to your binance, not tried but am sure.

Spendwise.ng:
Dollar card rate - 771/$, high, no further analysis.

After practically opening, and trying these several accounts, the above is my analysis.

Please if you have any cheaper or better idea, do let us know. I hope this my little info helps.

kudiwave works on ali
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mishael46(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
acorntree:

Using bank dollar card is far better in terms of security. Nairalanders, don't Put too much money into all these virtual card, the operators of these fintech company can disappear with your money. Most don't have traceable address. Just transfer the amount you need for your online purchase convert to dollar and use, leave nothing in your wallet. Nothing stays long in this country again no matter how reliable they claim?!!

Well said

You're valid bro!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mishael46(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
kryptochats:

kudiwave works on ali

Mine didn't work oooooo

It said the transaction can't be successful for security purpose
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2023
Hi guys, please help me.. due to the $20 limits on ₦ cards, I used people's cards to purchase things on AliExpress.. I used several cards numbering up to 5 or thereabout. The problem now is that 2 of those orders were cancelled and refund successful but I can't tell what card or bank that is going to receive the money because I've used several cards to purchase lately and I can't see the card details on my AliExpress app refund page like I used to do before..
Please if anybody have a solution on how I can know the bank that will receive the refund, please tell me..
Thanks in advance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bisigasegun: 6:20am On Jan 22, 2023
it is. Try this den 07066312335
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bisigasegun: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2023
chat me or drop your tracking number 08118284382
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Alozera:
Hi guys, please help me.. due to the $20 limits on ₦ cards, I used people's cards to purchase things on AliExpress.. I used several cards numbering up to 5 or thereabout. The problem now is that 2 of those orders were cancelled and refund successful but I can't tell what card or bank that is going to receive the money because I've used several cards to purchase lately and I can't see the card details on my AliExpress app refund page like I used to do before..
Please if anybody have a solution on how I can know the bank that will receive the refund, please tell me..
Thanks in advance

Very easy,

Chat up the customer care ,
Tell them you want the details which the refund was made to,
They would make available to you the last 4 digits of the card,from there you can trace it.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aking123(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2023
From my analysis, KUDIWAVE WORKS FOR SOME, AND DOESN'T WORK FOR SOME.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brian47(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. You'd need to create a dollar Card from apps owned by fintech companies like Kasha, Geegpay dot Africa, Chipper Cash, Grey dot co, etc. You'd need to do your research, choose one, sign up and create the card.

But what one do you use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Brian47:

But what one do you use?
Chipper.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madaleeda(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Please I would also like to order for redmi note 10 pro mainboard hopefully this week
noobody:

I can help you order it,come to WhatsApp,let's discuss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
madaleeda:
Please I would also like to order for redmi note 10 pro mainboard hopefully this week

I think are chatting on WhatsApp now
It can be handled sir
Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cassie74: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pls shats your rate?

quote author=noobody post=120281490]

It can be handled sir
Cheers [/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
noobody:

Very easy,

Chat up the customer care ,
Tell them you want the details which the refund was made to,
They would make available to you the last 4 digits of the card,from there you can trace it.

Okay, thanks, bro. You know before these recent series of upgrades of AliExpress app, the card number normally shows when refunds are completely processed.. I will chat the cc now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Can't shop online on AliExpress, Amazon, Ebay etc cos of the recent restrictions on your Naira card??

We've got good news for you!

With DoreXchange, you can now shop till you drop cheesy

We can now help you place your orders in your name and address and pay with ease.

No more payment issues, No spending limit. Rate choke

$1-100$ = N750/$
$100$ Above = N745/$

I can also help you fund your Prepaid Dollar Cards oo..
UBA Prepaid Dollar Cards = Instant Funding
GTBank and Zenith Bank's Prepaid Dollar Cards = Within 24 hours and only on weekdays

You can use an escrow if you want, wese90 is trusted

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Alozera:
Thanks in advance
U don dey thief people card details, how can u not know Ur card details
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

From all he wrote,how exactly did you jump to the conclusion he is a thief?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mboii(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Runsboi:
Can't shop online on AliExpress, Amazon, Ebay etc cos of the recent restrictions on your Naira card??

We've got good news for you!

With DoreXchange, you can now shop till you drop cheesy

We can now help you place your orders in your name and address and pay with ease.

No more payment issues, No spending limit. Rate choke

$1-100$ = N750/$
$100$ Above = N745/$

I can also help you fund your Prepaid Dollar Cards oo..
UBA Prepaid Dollar Cards = Instant Funding
GTBank and Zenith Bank's Prepaid Dollar Cards = Within 24 hours and only on weekdays

You can use an escrow if you want, wese90 is trusted

You legit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BrainRider: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

since the 20$ limit, I have been using family and friends cards too make purchase too.
Not necessarily steal please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BrainRider: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Alozera:
Thanks in advance

I am in this boat with you.
Mine, refund is completed but I no know which card or bank was refunded and no body don tell me what's up grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 2:16am On Jan 23, 2023
BrainRider:

since the 20$ limit, I have been using family and friends cards too make purchase too.
Not necessarily steal please
Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrsglo: 2:53am On Jan 23, 2023
Please house I have a question.
Which of the dollar payment platform's prepaid cards that have been discussed here(pyypl, chippercash, kiasha, gomoney, gotok,grey, kudiwave, tribalpay, cashex etc) accept NIN slip as means of identification when verifying account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 4:50am On Jan 23, 2023
mrsglo:
Please house I have a question.
Which of the dollar payment platform's prepaid cards that have been discussed here(pyypl, chippercash, kiasha, gomoney, gotok,grey, kudiwave, tribalpay, cashex etc) accept NIN slip as means of identification when verifying account?

I used NIN slip to verify Chipper cash last week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lajid: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2023
Lucasinho:

Pls can I buy an iPhone on ali express?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lajid: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2023
noobody:

It can be handled sir
Cheers

Can I buy iPhone on ali express?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2023
Which of these virtual cards works on Skrill? I'm interested in stacking skrills right now cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrsglo: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Lucasinho:

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2023
Has anyone tried opening a freedom domiciliary account with UBA.. How did you find it please...

I tried opening the account, they said I have to fund it with physical dollars to get the card... Is it to find Aboki or.... What next
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2023
mboii:

You legit?

Yes baba.. You fit still use escrow to put your mind at ease

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.