Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1455356 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27
Finally, it seems Naira card now works for playstore and YouTube premium subs no issues. No more need for virtual dollar cards for this.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 9:37pm On Apr 27
Brian47:

I haven't shopped on AliExpress for a while now I want to get something from there but chipper dollar rate is too high.
How is this bitnob is it really good do they have card maintenance etc?

Oga for me o,it's d best that give me rest of mind.registration ,card creation,kyc so easy.their rate is very competitive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27
icon91:

Hello bro, which card(s) do you found to be best in value currently, i have been seeing cardrypto, grey, bitnob etc

Klasha's rate is becoming too high for my liking recently

Their terms & conditions will be nice to know too

Thanks for your time!

Let me start with the last one – Klasha. I dumped the platform when they rovoked my pink card for no just cause. From that day, I've never thought of using their service again. Though their rates are high, I had no option than to use the card for temporary relieve when Naira debit card was no longer working..

Right now, I use Grey and Bitnob for shopping , but my favorite of the two is Bitnob because it has cheaper rates and friendly service charges.

Cardrypto is a crypto card fund inside Binance platform, which can be funded via usdt (dollar) purchased on the binance app. It is mostly used by people with crypto knowledge, so, its not available for everybody. It used to be my choice card then, but after using it for a while, I discontinued with it for some reasons, one of which is the banning of P2P trading on Binance.
The last time I checked the binance app, I discovered that the card is still there.

In a nutshell, below is my ranking of the four cards, starting from the best in terms of rates and charges, and based on my usage experience of each.

*Bitnob
*Cardrypto
*Grey
*Klasha

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 11:20pm On Apr 27
IMAliyu:
Finally, it seems Naira card now works for playstore and YouTube premium subs no issues. No more need for virtual dollar cards for this.

I hope Twitter Payment go work too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:43am On Apr 28
icon91:

There's enough filtered oil in your head comrade, i thought i was the only one thinking in this direction, we don't know what we're doing to ourselves, we just don't know!
As they are greedily increasing their gains, that's how inflation is eating it away at same speed. Then consequent to this, the rest of Nigerians suffer the inflation that few greedy folks have created. Some things should just have instant death sentence in this country.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:52am On Apr 28
Olamak1:

Let me start with the last one – Klasha. I dumped the platform when they rovoked my pink card for no just cause. From that day, I've never thought of using their service again. Though their rates are high, I had no option than to use the card for temporary relieve when Naira debit card was no longer working..

Right now, I use Grey and Bitnob for shopping , but my favorite of the two is Bitnob because it has cheaper rates and friendly service charges.

Cardrypto is a crypto card fund inside Binance platform, which can be funded via usdt (dollar) purchased on the binance app. It is mostly used by people with crypto knowledge, so, its not available for everybody. It used to be my choice card then, but after using it for a while, I discontinued with it for some reasons, one of which is the banning of P2P trading on Binance.
The last time I checked the binance app, I discovered that the card is still there.

In a nutshell, below is my ranking of the four cards, starting from the best in terms of rates and charges, and based on my usage experience of each.

*Bitnob
*Cardrypto
*Grey
*Klasha

Thanks bro for this detailed explanation
I appreciate!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28
First time buying for aliexpress. Them give me Netherlands post. Should i wait. Or ask for refund?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by blackdodo: 3:24pm On Apr 28
Olamak1:

Cardrypto is a crypto card fund inside Binance platform, which can be funded via usdt (dollar) purchased on the binance app.

*Cardrypto

I couldn't find Cardrypto on Binance since the ban on P2P.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:19pm On Apr 28
Faithful4real:
First time buying for aliexpress. Them give me Netherlands post. Should i wait. Or ask for refund?

Your package will get to you. Relax
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 5:13pm On Apr 28
Anyone knows if gotok still work?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28
ewizard1:

Gotok is dead and burried!

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28
blackdodo:

I couldn't find Cardrypto on Binance since the ban on P2P.

I can't confirm this information because I've uninstalled the app from my phone since P2p transactions were disabled. But the card is usually found under 'Marketplace' on the binance app.

While on the app , you can search for 'Alchemy pay` using the search box. Alternatively, you can used Google on your phone browser
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:01am On Apr 29
ewizard1:

Bitnob not doing badly.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 6:26am On Apr 29
Abeg my chipper card dey fumble,see the error
I have tried to chat them no way,tried email no acknowledgement,tried to withdraw my money,I no see am for my wallet.

I have tried to create a grey card, to verify my identity card is war,I leave am for now

Who else is having this issue, abeg,cc Olamak1,Jobizz
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:37am On Apr 29
sonssyo:
Abeg my chipper card dey fumble,see the error
I have tried to chat them no way,tried email no acknowledgement,tried to withdraw my money,I no see am for my wallet.

I have tried to create a grey card, to verify my identity card is war,I leave am for now

Who else is having this issue, abeg,cc
Olamak1,Jobizz

Sorry, I don't use Chipper card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 6:42am On Apr 29
Olamak1:

Sorry, I don't use Chipper card.

Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 7:32am On Apr 29
Olamak1:

I can't confirm this information because I've uninstalled the app from my phone since P2p transactions were disabled. But the card is usually found under 'Marketplace' on the binance app.

While on the app , you can search for 'Alchemy pay` using the search box. Alternatively, you can used Google on your phone browser
alchemy pay is having card issues. They bank they were using stopped doing business with them. You have to wait till may.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29
Faithful4real:

lol my item is over 50days with postnl if I were u na to refund before the seller ships else be ready to wait
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CavendishPlex: 8:13pm On Apr 29
IMAliyu:

Thanks for the info. I just checked my Google Pay portal and saw my Opay Verve card which I added a long time ago is no longer greyed out and I was able to select it as my payment card. I'm hoping I won't receive anything higher than the ₦1,700 I ought to pay for the YT Premium Family Plan. Providus bank has always billed me extra ever since I started using their Platinum card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 10:20pm On Apr 29
CavendishPlex:

Thanks for the info. I just checked my Google Pay portal and saw my Opay Verve card which I added a long time ago is no longer greyed out and I was able to select it as my payment card. I'm hoping I won't receive anything higher than the ₦1,700 I ought to pay for the YT Premium Family Plan. Providus bank has always billed me extra ever since I started using their Platinum card.
Has anyone tried Naira card on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 9:57am On Apr 30
CavendishPlex:

Well I hope it works.
I used my Kuda card for it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oladele239(m): 11:21am On Apr 30
Please I need to order an item on AliExpress and I need someone to pay for me but item shipped to my address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30
oladele239:
Please I need to order an item on AliExpress and I need someone to pay for me but item shipped to my address

Chat me on whatsapp - 08028870053
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:45pm On Apr 30
CavendishPlex:

That bank na crook dem be.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CavendishPlex: 4:24pm On Apr 30
jboixxx:
That bank na crook dem be.

I swear! It's everyday my wife keeps complaining about wasting her 5K in procuring the bank's Platinum card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30
CavendishPlex:

I swear! It's everyday my wife keeps complaining about wasting her 5K in procuring the bank's Platinum card.
All nigerians banks are crooked. They are now forcing dollar up by buying from the cheaper parallel market and selling at the higher bank rate. The directors should be jailed

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 6:07pm On Apr 30
Which virtual card has better rate now, I want to buy something o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dipson4: 7:05pm On Apr 30
I’m having most items on AliExpress saying ‘This item is not available, because the seller doesn’t provide delivery to the shipping address’. Even items I bought early this year.

Anyone experiencing this also?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 9:29pm On Apr 30
Codedzng:
Which virtual card has better rate now, I want to buy something o

Bitnob
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by victorogundepo0(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30
oladele239:

Available for checkout
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30
StealthDon:

Not yet.

I was even at the post office here to check yesterday. I was informed it was yet to arrive, that it's still at there sorting center or so.

Any update on this as mine still remains at the sorting center since then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by skrrskrr(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30
are cubot, oukitel, leagoo phones not good?
what do you think about them?

who can help purchase anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.