Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1437765 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
I just checked speedaf tracking site for the item I ordered and realized that from my tracking number, it's going to be a self pick up and not a home delivery. When I eventually get called to come and pick up the item, can I tell them to deliver it at my door step even if it means paying an extra delivery charge?

Besides, is there anyway I can have access to a list of speedaf delivery charges within Nigeria and Rivers state, precisely?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
pinkylovely:
I just checked speedaf tracking site for the item I ordered and realized that from my tracking number, it's going to be a self pick up and not a home delivery. When I eventually get called to come and pick up the item, can I tell them to deliver it at my door step even if it means paying an extra delivery charge?

Besides, is there anyway I can have access to a list of speedaf delivery charges within Nigeria and Rivers state, precisely?
When it's available for pick-up, you'd receive a mail/call from Speedaf; tell them to deliver to you at a token (that's if they offer such at your city).

As regards their inland delivery charges, they don't have same pricing for all states/cities as each one has different pricing factors. Example: if you send 0.5kg package to Ilorin for N2200 from Lagos, that same package will not be sent back to Lagos at same rate. Contact the nearest Speedaf office for billing templates (if they'd ever give you).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
jboixxx:
When it's available for pick-up, you'd receive a mail/call from Speedaf; tell them to deliver to you at a token (that's if they offer such at your city).

As regards their inland delivery charges, they don't have same pricing for all states/cities as each one has different pricing factors. Example: if you send 0.5kg package to Ilorin for N2200 from Lagos, that same package will not be sent back to Lagos at same rate. Contact the nearest Speedaf office for billing templates (if they'd ever give you).

Thanks so much for your reply
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
maballack:
which of the banks is it easier opening and running a dollar mastercard.

by ease i mean ....registration (do i have to get reference)
charges (withdrawal/maintenance etc)

Thats way better to me than all this virtual card where in i spend almost the same amount i would get dollar from aboki to buy dollar and then i can only withdraw it back to naira at a far lower rate ...but with the dorm account i can even now have it as a dollar savings option..as thats where you get paid your BTA/PTA in the case of using same card when travelling out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
moneynavy:
Please who can help make payment on AliExpress for someone?

Payment assistance

Contact Noobody

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dataking: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Is it possible to order from JD.com?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moneynavy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Olamak1:

Contact Noobody

Do you have his link please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bams00(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fayrouzz:
Those Akure Speedaf people are very disorganised. I had a similar experience with them last month. Just call them consistently on phone, or find the office address in Akure and go there. I was calling the man almost every 1hr to get him to act.

Yeah those people don't like what they do at all. They don't call nor text. I even message them on WhatsApp but left it on seen.
They are the worst
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iceque(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
When Will Chinese New Year End... All Orders Have Been Processed But Not Shipped
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bams00(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
eteebanky1:

Seems we're in this together

Mine, departed Lagos for Akure since 15/12

And it is yet to arrive

Speedaf later emailed me to go the post office and check if my orders are there since it is pick up.
I will say u should do so too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bams00(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
iceque:
When Will Chinese New Year End... All Orders Have Been Processed But Not Shipped
Probably this ending. But it will be more safer to order from next months
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 4:42am On Jan 28, 2023
iceque:

Checked online and realized it's around 27th of January or there about. I placed an order for three items on the 18th of this month. Only one was shipped immediately. The others were pending up until yesterday. And out of the two left, one finally shipped the product I ordered yesterday. So, I'm assuming the holiday has ended because I messaged the sellers before now to ask why there was so much delay with shipping my product.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2023
pinkylovely:

Checked online and realized it's around 27th of January or there about. I placed an order for three items on the 18th of this month. Only one was shipped immediately. The others were pending up until yesterday. And out of the two left, one finally shipped the product I ordered yesterday. So, I'm assuming the holiday has ended because I messaged the sellers before now to ask why there was so much delay with shipping my product.

The chinese holiday begins on january 22nd and goes all the way down to february.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Millianna: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Please who knows the local address or phone number for Sunyou delivery. I’m based in port harcourt and I have a package that when tracked tells me has arrived at facility in Nigeria. I have no idea which facility and I can’t find anything reasonable online. If you’ve had a past experience with Sunyou please respond. My package has been with them since the 19th of January 2023 and I haven’t gotten a call or text or anything
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2023
moneynavy:

Do you have his link please

Hello,how are you wink
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Olamak1:

Contact Noobody

Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Millianna:
Please who knows the local address or phone number for Sunyou delivery. I’m based in port harcourt and I have a package that when tracked tells me has arrived at facility in Nigeria. I have no idea which facility and I can’t find anything reasonable online. If you’ve had a past experience with Sunyou please respond. My package has been with them since the 19th of January 2023 and I haven’t gotten a call or text or anything
NIPOST

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smallvill(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Please how are people paying for stuff now? Is chipper cash going to work

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
smallvill:
Please how are people paying for stuff now? Is chipper cash going to work

Used them yesterday, #765 to a dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
pinkylovely:

the item I ordered for since on the 13th of January is yet to be shipped, I have been messaging the seller but he is not responding.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Who knows if I can change the delivery address of my order if the item is yet to be shipped?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
jadajada:
Who knows if I can change the delivery address of my order if the item is yet to be shipped?
You can.

You will have to chat the seller up to do so.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
My order just shipped and I saw this tracking number after choosing AliExpress Standard Shipping. This is my first time of seeing a tracking number starting with RB. Is the last mile delivery by Speedaf or NIPOST?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
jadajada:
Chat the seller up but be aware that not all stores allow for such. Some will tell you to cancel and reorder with the right address.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
BannedUser:
My order just shipped and I saw this tracking number after choosing AliExpress Standard Shipping. This is my first time of seeing a tracking number starting with RB. Is the last mile delivery by Speedaf or NIPOST?
NIPOST. AESS is not Speedaf exclusive. Other couriers could be assigned to it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lulu124: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good day everyone. I’m a new buyer on AliExpress, when I try to pay for an order I get a message that my account has been banned. I’ve gone through the appeal process and still banned. Please what can I do to successfully place an order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
jboixxx:
Chat the seller up but be aware that not all stores allow for such. Some will tell you to cancel and reorder with the right address.
sent him a message but he has not been responding
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lulu124:
Good day everyone. I’m a new buyer on AliExpress, when I try to pay for an order I get a message that my account has been banned. I’ve gone through the appeal process and still banned. Please what can I do to successfully place an order?

Have you found out why your account was banned in the first place? What type of card did you use? I think you should be more concerned about the reason instead of trying to "successfully place an order" 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
jadajada:
sent him a message but he has not been responding
If it hasn't been shipped, cancel it and reorder it or leave it and retrieve it when it gets to 9ja. Some will even tell you it's been modified but they won't modify it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mzwealthy: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good evening. Please just want to ask is it dat GT card also not working . I want to order items less Dan 10 dollars in alie xpress and it keeps declining and telling me I ve exceeded my limit . And d last time I use my card for any intentional transactions was last year Sept 2022. Please can sumbody be kind enuff to let mi knw if I can no longer use my Gt card .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by solace89(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mzwealthy:
Good evening. Please just want to ask is it dat GT card also not working . I want to order items less Dan 10 dollars in alie xpress and it keeps declining and telling me I ve exceeded my limit . And d last time I use my card for any intentional transactions was last year Sept 2022. Please can sumbody be kind enuff to let mi knw if I can no longer use my Gt card .

It has stopped working...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: okikigsm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.