Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446837 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by prestige2013: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
King234:

Have anyone tried ordering with stanbic ibtc bank MasterCard as of recent?

27th January

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2023
prestige2013:

27th January

From #550 to #640 grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2023
prestige2013:

27th January

Official rate & black market rate don dy compete

I hail thee o 9ja!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by King234(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Ominie:

From #550 to #640 grin
Damn
And I dey bank since for the card!
While someone offers #685/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2023
King234:

Damn
And I dey bank since for the card!
While someone offers #685/$

Nothing spoil, get the card, it might actually not be up to that..try it and give us feedback grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pannyman(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
aieromon:

If you like yourself, get a real backup. This fake storage device is still preparing breakfast in bed for you.

Brotherly advice grin grin grin smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
I'm throwing this question out to whoever has an answer. Please, what does it take to have your bvn information changed? date of birth and phone number. Gtb has been one hell of a bank, they kept saying it's done and then I can't even verify anything online, it always says my date of birth does not march with my bvn's.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Olumighty123:
I'm throwing this question out to whoever has an answer. Please, what does it take to have your bvn information changed? date of birth and phone number. Gtb has been one hell of a bank, they kept saying it's done and then I can't even verify anything online, it always says my date of birth does not march with my bvn's.
GTB cannot change date of birth. You need to go to an NIMN agency or if you have the time,NIMN office. You will have to pay though. You then present the new modified nin slip given to you by NIMN to GTB who will then change your bvn details.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Babalegba:
GTB cannot change date of birth. You need to go to an NIMN agency or if you have the time,NIMN office. You will have to pay though

You mean my bvn details cannot be edited by my own bank? Nimn? National institute of marketing of Nigeria ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Olumighty123:

You mean my bvn details cannot be edited by my own bank? Nimn? National institute of marketing of Nigeria ?
GTB will only edit it if you give them the official NIMN slip with the modified details. I went through the same thing when I was trying to include my middle name in bank documents.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Olumighty123:

Sorry it's NIMC. National identity management commission
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Olumighty123:
If modification is on BVN, you must provide documents certifying the new information, like birth cert, court affidavit or NIN slip for DoB review. It takes 24hrs but you'd be given 72hrs window.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Some sellers are so prompt and that's probably why the Chinese economy is heading in the right direction. I ordered some items during the holidays and the seller explained the holiday delay thing to me and promised to ship unfailingly on Jan 28th. And true to his words, the items where shipped that day, and within two days they were already at the departure hub from China!

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alesoftstore: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shipment from Aliexpress recently is very faster, I think.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
jboixxx:
If modification is on BVN, you must provide documents certifying the new information, like birth cert, court affidavit or NIN slip for DoB review. It takes 24hrs but you'd be given 72hrs window.

But the lady at the counter never ask for those documents, I guess I'm going to visit my branch and see what they have to say. I have those documents ready. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Olumighty123:

But the lady at the counter never ask for those documents, I guess I'm going to visit my branch and see what they have to say. I have those documents ready. Thank you
She be otondo then cuz DoB, change of name need a support document before it can be changed.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Olumighty123:

You'll need a court affidavit and a supporting document like PVC or NIN to modify bvn. That's what I did when I went to rearrange my bvn name.

Got an affidavit for #700, then a copy of NIN slip with my name arranged the way I want it.

The process didn't waste time though it took effect after 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fearjah: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
aking123:
Pyypl has the best rates, followed by klasha for now.

As at today, these are the rates for the different providers I have personally tried myself. I tried them both on Alexpress app and the web version of aliexpress to be sure, since some cards don't work on the app for the first time.

CashEx:
Conversion To USD: 1 USD = N742
Conversion From USD: 1 USD = N734
They Charge $1 for transactions btw $0-$50, $1.5 for transactions btw $51-$100, $2+0.5% for transactions over $100
They Charge $2 for deposits, first deposit per month is free.

Chippercash:
Using dollar card, rate - 765/$
On apple payment using dollar card, an additional conversion rate charged is 448.5/$ after previous dollar rate charge, because Apple charges in Naira. I am thinking the solution is to use the naira card on the Apple payment since the charge from Apple is in Naira but I don't know if it will work because haven't tried it yet.

Klasha:
751.11/$ with a minimum first card balance of 5$, no hidden charges for both deposits and transactions.

Kudiwave:
774/$ but doesn't work on Aliexpress.

Tribapay dollar mastercard:
770/$, minimum balance - $2, has other charges, i don't want to talk much since it is expensive already compared to others.

Grey:
Dollar card rate - 770/$, so high, won't talk much mbok.

Gomoney:
Owned by Sterling Bank, Discontinued, stopped working on international transactions.

Gotok:
It has not worked from my end as at today, some people have said it worked for them, me it has never since i created and funded the account weeks ago.

Pyypl:
748$ above. I topped up the dollar from my binance account, top up your binance by p2p. The Master dollarcard works flawlessly for aliexpress, hidden charge of 2% for international purchase (say from aliexpress) which is very small. Means if you order an item worth $10 you will be charged 2% of $10 which is like $0.2. No withdrawal charges, same amount when you withdraw to your binance, not tried but am sure.

Spendwise.ng:
Dollar card rate - 771/$, high, no further analysis.

After practically opening, and trying these several accounts, the above is my analysis.

Please if you have any cheaper or better idea, do let us know. I hope this my little info helps.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
prestige2013:

27th January

And it's limited to $20 too?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fucklove:
You'll need a court affidavit and a supporting document like PVC or NIN to modify bvn. That's what I did when I went to rearrange my bvn name.

Got an affidavit for #700, then a copy of NIN slip with my name arranged the way I want it.

The process didn't waste time though it took effect after 24 hours.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
I went uba close to my office last week to enquire about requirement for their dollar card,the lady listed these;

1 passport
Utility bill
Nin/int passport/driving licence
$5

I contacted aboki for my side for $,e gave me 740/$.i dont know if s rate is ok?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
alesoftstore:
Shipment from Aliexpress recently is very faster, I think.
Ordered Jan 9
Delivered Jan 30
Singapore post

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by liljboy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please what’s the limit for GTB card. I can’t make any purchases these days, even the ones lower than $5.

Who can help me abeg?🤦🏻‍♂️
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:

U ordered the cheapest item don't lie
grin grin

China has everything for everyones budget

grin grin

Lol.... I swear down... I guess sometimes it's luck too.. I've bought two electrical devices from there, earbuds barely lasted up to two months.. but the hair straightener I bought very cheap is getting to 3 years still working very well

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
GT has closed market since grin grin
liljboy:
Please what’s the limit for GTB card. I can’t make any purchases these days, even the ones lower than $5.

Who can help me abeg?🤦🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by liljboy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Incredible128:
GT has closed market since grin grin
any remedy ? Abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AirVaans(m): 6:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Olumighty123:
You can only change any details of your BVN in any of the Branches of the exact Bank you registered for BVN. So, Is GTB the bank you Registered your BVN in the first place? If yes, Cool, go to another GTB branch with sworn Affidavits of the things you wish to correct, and Valid ID, that's all. If it involves Address you go with any Utility Bill that holds the current address... If its name Change, you'd have to go with Newspaper Publication
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2023
AirVaans:
You can only change any details of your BVN in any of the Branches of the exact Bank you registered for BVN. So, Is GTB the bank you Registered your BVN in the first place? If yes, Cool, go to another GTB branch with sworn Affidavits of the things you wish to correct, and Valid ID, that's all. If it involves Address you go with any Utility Bill that holds the current address... If its name Change, you'd have to go with Newspaper Publication

Thank you very much, im in the process to get an affidavits.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Either use dollar card or use those virtual cards around; but all would still lead u to buy dollar at black market rate though grin
liljboy:
any remedy ? Abeg

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by liljboy(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Incredible128:
Either use dollar card or use those virtual cards around; but all would still lead u to buy dollar at black market rate though grin
thanks for the reply. Which virtual card do you recommend please. And how do I go about the dollar card stuff.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2023
I haven't tried virtual really, so I can't say; and for the dollar card, walk into Ur bank branch and ask, I'm sure they'll put up through on what documents u'll need for it or, check comments from pages back, I think some guys dropped comments on what one might need for it
liljboy:
thanks for the reply. Which virtual card do you recommend please. And how do I go about the dollar card stuff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.