Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447567 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2023
cris83:

You talk true my brother. Seems all is well with them again. My money don show and I don create my master card. Thanks for the information 🙌
Aliexpress dy reject the mastercard for security reason wey I no know but ebay accept the card. I no no if na only me they experience am
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Xpress24:
Aliexpress dy reject the mastercard for security reason wey I no know but ebay accept the card. I no no if na only me they experience am

Try use Desktop & know whether it'll work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bright12660(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
yomalex:
pos, klasha
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gdm all
Please if an international payment is unsuccessful.
Who should I contact ?
Is it not my bank?

Over 680$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
icon91:

Try use Desktop & know whether it'll work
I Don appeal and it's working now. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
tonididdy:
Gdm all
Please if an international payment is unsuccessful.
Who should I contact ?
Is it not my bank?

Over 680$
yes contact ur bank

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gewise7(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hello.
Please I want to buy Blackview a80 pro charging port.
Do anyone know where I can get it in Lagos?

Or who sells here?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is there any Good ear pods on Ali express with noise cancellation?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kennedy97:
Is there any Good ear pods on Ali express with noise cancellation?
yes plenty
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Xpress24:
yes plenty

Abeg give me one make I see
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kennedy97:

Abeg give me one make I see
check the list for there I never buy one from them. But them plenty
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SunstarS(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Which phone and accesories seller is the most reliable on alliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
SunstarS:
Which phone and accesories seller is the most reliable on alliexpress
check the rate and reviews from customers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slimbiggy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
chocolatee:
I will try it and see, send me the referral link or code

https://links.gotok.app/c6yVeNRJTkExPQem6
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2023

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gewise7(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
gewise7:
Hello.
Please I want to buy Blackview a80 pro charging port.
Do anyone know where I can get it in Lagos?

Or who sells here?

Anybody please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chocolatee(f): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
slimbiggy:

I was at camera capture, when the camera capture the app will close and restart

https://links.gotok.app/c6yVeNRJTkExPQem6
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rocken001: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Guys,Pls how soon should I expect the refund to hit my chipper wallet?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 2:00am On Mar 07, 2023
rocken001:
Guys,Pls how soon should I expect the refund to hit my chipper wallet?

7days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 5:10am On Mar 07, 2023
acorntree:

I think these people are just robbing us, creating platform based on local CBN dollar rate and reselling it to us at black market rate. Bec how come UBA is sending OTP for verification of klasha virtual dollar card and still limit exceeded.
payment Is working now.
The issue have been resolved.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirMichael1: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2023
Please guys, I ordered for an item from AliExpress since last year December, till now, I haven't gotten a call from the post office about the arrival of the item. The tracking shows that it's at the linehual office since the 19th of January.

I went to the post office in February but was told it hasn't arrived yet. I even sent mail to Nigeria post office, yet no reply till now. I don't even know how to trace this one now.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2023
This is the same issue I'm having now
SirMichael1:
Please guys, I ordered for an item from AliExpress since last year December, till now, I haven't gotten a call from the post office about the arrival of the item. The tracking shows that it's at the linehual office since the 19th of January.

I went to the post office in February but was told it hasn't arrived yet. I even sent mail to Nigeria post office, yet no reply till now. I don't even know how to trace this one now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Youngsage: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Bright12660:
Hello my people, please I want to send money to someone but anonymously. Please which payment service can I use for this? Thank you.
@getpocketapp

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HAminat(f): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2023
cris83:
I advise people to stop using payday. That app is a proper scam app. I went to twitter and see loads of complaints from people who have their respective monies stuck in that app and nothing these scammers are doing to ensure these trapped monies are returned. It's unfortunate I fell victim. I should have done due diligence before I decided to try them. You have been warned. Even a scammer perpetuating as one of their agents came into my DM to try to access my account giving me a fake link to go to activate my account so the money I sent will show up. I blame the banks for putting us at the hands of these people. If only out ATM cards worked as before for international transactions.

I mean, more reason why I tried this latest fintech solution, Cardify.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
SirMichael1:

I have this same issue too. My item has been stuck at "Arrived at linehaul office" from Feb. 13 till now. I went to the post office late February to check and was told that the item hasn't reached there yet. I collected the phone number of the NIPOST staff I spoke with before leaving that day. I messaged the NIPOST staff two days ago and she replied that my item was at the post office. The tracking update online hasn't changed even with this new update from the NIPOST staff.

My advice is to keep checking the post office closest to your shipping address. NIPOST doesn't really care about providing tracking updates once an item enters Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
I just received my item today, don't know what's wrong with nipost
BannedUser:

I have this same issue too. My item has been stuck at "Arrived at linehaul office" from Feb. 13 till now. I went to the post office late February to check and was told that the item hasn't reached there yet. I collected the phone number of the NIPOST staff I spoke with before leaving that day. I messaged the NIPOST staff two days ago and she replied that my item was at the post office. The tracking update online hasn't changed even with this new update from the NIPOST staff.

My advice is to keep checking the post office closest to your shipping address. NIPOST doesn't really care about providing tracking updates once an item enters Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by misscjkeyz(f): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hello guys, please how do you make payments on Aliexpress now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Incredible128:
I just received my item today, don't know what's wrong with nipost
How?? were you contacted or you went to the post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ejiphill09(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
jboixxx:
Ask seller the shipping company. I guess some are using GIG for some special deliveries now as I bought a phone battery about 2 weeks ago and GIG has notified the recipient of delivery within the next few days.

wow.. impressive. i will try it out too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
BannedUser:

Just left my closest nipost without my parcel but was told from their number that I called that my item has arrived to my location.. Had it been they do update like speedaf or gig that could also be a game changer for them...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by callmemakaveli: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
GOOD DAY.

SELLING;

AMAZON CHECKOUT AVAILABLE.

PAYPAL CHECKOUT AVAILABLE.

USD CARD CHECKOUT AVAILABLE.

DYNADOT CHECKOUT AVAILABLE.

ALL LEGIT SITES CHECKOUT AVAILABLE.

SENDING FROM MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT. FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERRED TOO.

BUYING:

PAYPAL FNF

PAYONEER $

AFRICARD $

USD $

TRANSFERWISE $

RATE IS COMPETITIVE.

I ACCEPT ESCROW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.