Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1462274 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cardify rate is too high

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Which prepaid card from Nigeria bank can I use for international transaction?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Samnonyellow:

What's the fee to get a virtual card?
Its free. This is the guide to funding your
account.

https://twitter.com/0xDamX/status/1610186558652530691?s=20
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Xpress24:
Cardify rate is too high
use gotok, cheapest at 743
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Xpress24:
Cardify rate is too high
use gotok, cheapest at 743. Here's a video OK how to find your gotok. https://twitter.com/0xDamX/status/1610186558652530691?s=20
If you want to buy dollar on p2p here's a guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktd0ywEYk44

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ex0rrcist:
use gotok, cheapest at 743. Here's a video OK how to find your gotok. https://twitter.com/0xDamX/status/1610186558652530691?s=20

This gotok no dey gree verify. After inputting details verification nothing go verify.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Good evening guys. Is it still safe to order phone from Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

How safe is it to buy Usdt or any coin from your naija account straight instead of using p2p, one guy here said its going through but i'm still skeptical about it till i confirm from peeps that have used it here & can testify that's is safe now to avoid account blocking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
icon91:

How safe is it to buy Usdt or any coin from your naija account straight instead of using p2p, one guy here said its going through but i'm still skeptical about it till i confirm from peeps that have used it here & can testify that's is safe now to avoid account blocking
P2P is the only option I know, and you won't be scammed if you follow the video. P2P is the safest, you don't have to worry about anything.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
anadozie1:
This gotok no dey gree verify. After inputting details verification nothing go verify.
You're the first person I've seen with this issue, it's quite easy to verify. But if the issue keeps popping up just message the customer care in the app, they reply within minutes, mention your problem and they should be able to help you. Click on your profile, settings, help to chat with customer care and you can as well quote or Dm them on twitter.

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smartluvu(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hi guys, anyone ever experienced this issue ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Stanley08(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Blavkz:
You don't need to get the physical card. They also have a virtual dollar card which is also good.

First time I'm hearing this. But I'm tired of them sha. I need an alternative.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

P2P is the only option I know, and you won't be scammed if you follow the video. P2P is the safest, you don't have to worry about anything.

Yh, you're right, i've used p2p before, i trade at times, but my concern for asking is based on cheaper rates for funding your account directly

I want to buy a lot from Aliexpress but buying at black market rates kinda defeats the purpose for me

Make this government pity person small jare, you go get money wy you suffer make, to spend am as you like come be wahala

Even for dorm account wy dem suppose deduct officially from your naija account using official rate, dem go still wan make you enter black market with your naira go change am 4 annoying high rate collect dollar come give em, imagine! A whole bank!

We really need serious change of government

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2023
smartluvu:

Yes! That's the due process. You have submit them to continue your shopping. It's for security reasons.

It's very simple, just follow the instructions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2023
smartluvu:
yes last week I had same issue, I couldn't add payday master card, it was resolved after I appeal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2023
smartluvu:
yes last week I had same issue, I couldn't add payday master card, it was resolved after I appeal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Stanley08(m): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Xpress24:
yes last week I had same issue, I couldn't add payday master card, it was resolved after I appeal.

adaezeobi maybe you need to do this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by destiro(m): 2:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Good morning house.

I'm expecting an NG.......R package to be delivered, and tracking details shows that it has been handed over to a delivery courier. Now the question is, should I call the courier or the person will call during delivery. Note: I have already instructed someone to receive the package on my behalf at the address I gave because I'm not around
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Victorrhymez(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Please house , Good Morning, can I use a raven USD virtual dollar card to order from AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2023
destiro:
Good morning house.

I'm expecting an NG.......R package to be delivered, and tracking details shows that it has been handed over to a delivery courier. Now the question is, should I call the courier or the person will call during delivery. Note: I have already instructed someone to receive the package on my behalf at the address I gave because I'm not around
Call the rider to explain things. He will deliver to your person.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Who knows if speedaf delivers on Saturdays? Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smartluvu(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Xpress24:

jetoraphy:

Yes! That's the due process. You have submit them to continue your shopping. It's for security reasons.

It's very simple, just follow the instructions.

Thanks for clarifying, but I do have another question, Can i use a different card for purchases after the verification has been done ? Or does it have to the initial card I verified with ?

Thanks guys
GM !!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Stanley08:

- Getting a Payoneer card normally takes like 1/2 months.
- If you want it quickly, you have to pay $40 for DHL shipping
- Withdrawing Payoneer to NG USD Dorm account costs 2%
- Withdrawing Payoneer to US USD account (like Payday) is 1.5 USD
- You can then fund your virtual payday card with the money.

Well! Consider all the moving parts. Choice is yours. Godspeed.

how can i open a Nigerian payoneer account, i tried opening it but it says not supported in my country
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Gbagura:
Who knows if speedaf delivers on Saturdays? Thanks

yes, they do (at least in my location)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fistonati(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Chief, I was in your shoe before I was told about www.cardify.co it is my solution to AliExpress shopping.

takxus:

Good afternoon, just checked the reviews of gotok and pyypl.
It was not really convincing cos of their late operations. I saw their details and I was amazed.
Please which app did you use for your recent transactions that went well cos I would love to buy something huge on AliExpress.
Just assist me please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Xpress24:
Cardify rate is too high

You see. There are also fees involved.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2023
HAminat:

The last time I used the card, it was 720. Check it out on their website @ www.cardify.co

e don choke

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fistonati(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2023
I had similar issue using my banks on AliExpress, it was at the Google devfest 2022 someone mentioned www.cardify.co and it was helpful after funding my wallet.

takxus:

Good afternoon, just checked the reviews of gotok and pyypl.
It was not really convincing cos of their late operations. I saw their details and I was amazed.
Please which app did you use for your recent transactions that went well cos I would love to buy something huge on AliExpress.
Just assist me please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fistonati(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2023
I had similar issue using my banks on AliExpress, it was at the Google devfest 2022 someone mentioned www.cardify.co and it was helpful after funding my wallet.
I did that on cardify.co at 740 which I think it's fare.

emeraldlife:
Who know whether gomoney virtual card dey work with AliExpress?
I for like that klasha own but rate high o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2023
is there another way to fund gotok card apart from crypto option, is there no way i can just transfer naira into my gotok and use it to fund my card, just like klasha
i thought someone here said you can transfer naira into your gotok and use it to fund your card

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2023
fistonati:
I did that on cardify.co at 740 which I think it's fare.

cardify rate is 770/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
who have tried wallet africa virtual Dollar card, thier rate was 740/$ as at yesterday, i just checked it again this morning and it increased to 750/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: vincentont(m), joetoocute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.