Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448309 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
BannedUser:

You only pay 1% for funding. No other charges.

After reading a few reviews of the application, I decided to give it a trial but discover that the platform is not meant for everybody unless those who are into Binance. Moreover, Card creation and funding is not a straightforward process as it is with others platforms.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
BannedUser:

Personally, I prefer Gotok. I funded my card at ₦744/$1 this afternoon and used it immediately on AE.

Thanks for the info bro, but how do I fund it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olamak1:

After reading a few reviews of the application, I decided to give it a trial but discover that the platform is not meant for everybody unless those who are into Binance. Moreover, Card creation and funding is not a straightforward process as it is with others platforms.....

Yes, you wil need a little of crypto knowledge. But that is the only way to get the cheapest rates for now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
@last after 7days with custom wahala

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Xpress24:
thank you sir, do I have to open a domiciliary account with uba?

No

Vocals:

UBA Dollar Prepaid Card
Load your Dollars or PTA/BTA on a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card to avoid cash handling on your next trip. It is accepted on international POS, ATM or Web. It’s

Instant or personalized
Not linked to an account
Great for budgeting and controlling your spending
Great for gift cards to your loved ones.
Great for subscription, social media and digital ads payments
Generate mini statement
Accepted on international ATMs, POS and Web
Spend up to $10,000 monthly
Request a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card at any branch close to you.

*PTA – Personal Travel Allowance *BTA – Business Travel Allowance
N/B: Dollar Prepaid Card can only be used for international transactions. It can also be transferred to and from only a UBA account using your UBA Internet Banking or from the branch
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Twelve12: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yes. Cardify is a good alternative. You can sign up on www.cardify.co
kkins25:
And I use them oh, their rates are bad sha... any alternatives? I was using yellow card, but they switch up rates before nd after u make transactions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
No issues. The frame makes it easy to fix and if the frame of your old phone is not broken or old then order without frame. And in fact, if you go to market to replace it the one you will often get is without frame. Order without fear.

Thanks guy πŸ’―
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
BannedUser:

Yes, you wil need a little of crypto knowledge. But that is the only way to get the cheapest rates for now.

I see
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Godliftedme: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
done
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chocolatee(f): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Do cardify have an app?
Twelve12:
Yes. Cardify is a good alternative. You can sign up on www.cardify.co
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olamak1:

With the rate displayed above, I would rate it over Klasha if trully they have no hidden charges.
I'm not sure the rate is direct Naira conversion but usdt ABI wetin dem de call am.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olamak1:

Exactly! I hope he can always add the binance aspect each time he's mentioning the 744/$. Though he mentioned it a few threads back.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Deedee27(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
BannedUser:

Personally, I prefer Gotok. I funded my card at ₦744/$1 this afternoon and used it immediately on AE.

Chairman God bless you for this information. After seeing this, I decided to give it a trial and it worked smoothly.

For others that may want to try it, You just need a binance account to buy BUSD via p2p and from there fund your Gotok visa card. The verification was easy, I used my my bvn. I opened the account today and I was able to complete a $150 transaction today, all they charge is 1% of your funding. I bought BUSD @ N744.50

In case you find this info useful, please use my referral code Join me on Gotok. It's the easiest way. We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link https://links.gotok.app/SRtGWReo4pjoFfse6

Or use this referral code 0003907109 after signing up.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
So many sweet deals on AliExpress

CBN should return our monthly limit of $100

Virtual apps are extorting us pls

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please who has the fastest solution to this.. I started seeing this when I tried to pay with my klasha card on another AliExpress account..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alozera:
Please who has the fastest solution to this.. I started seeing this when I tried to pay with my klasha card on another AliExpress account..
Go ahead and appeal. Some people here had the same issue.

Is it the first time using the card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Moneyxpress: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please I can't fund my chipper wallet, this is my first time of using it, how do I go about it

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eben97: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
artworks1:
Aliexpress checkout available
Send in your orders.
WhatsApp: 0906 835 9 893
CAN I GET ANY TAB OR IPAD FROM U ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Moneyxpress:
Please I can't fund my chipper wallet, this is my first time of using it, how do I go about it
Look for the account number. It's a '9 Payment' account number. Send money to it, then click on Cards. Choose US and then input the amount of you are converting. Go to the site and use the dollar card you were given.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Moneyxpress: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Look for the account number. It's a '9 Payment' account number. Send money to it, then click on Cards. Choose US and then input the amount of you are converting. Go to the site and use the dollar card you were given.

Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
BannedUser:

Go ahead and appeal. Some people here had the same issue.

Is it the first time using the card?
I started using it yesterday but I tried using it to purchase on another account with bonus.. that's when the issue started
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Please assist with klasha virtual card.
I only have option for black visa card, should I go through with it?

URGENT.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Encitee3991:

URGENT.
That's what I was trying to explain here when everyone was suggesting pink card..
There's just one option which of black card.
I went with it. But you can wait for more professional advice.
My Black card is working perfectly.. I've done over 200dollars worth of purchase since yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by artworks1: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
eben97:
CAN I GET ANY TAB OR IPAD FROM U ?

Send a mesg on WhatsApp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alozera:

That's what I was trying to explain here when everyone was suggesting pink card..
My Black card is working perfectly.. I've done over 200dollars worth of purchase since yesterday

Have you been able to sort out the issue you encountered trying to use the card on another aliexpress account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alozera:

By the way I have a pink card, later realized there are two options.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Osasxander: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have already given up, no hope again for my parcel. I ordered 24 Dec last year, up till now no call from nipost. I went to nipost early February dey said the package is not there. It's almost 90days now in transit

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ex0rrcist: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
icon91:
Hello guys!

Pls is there any virtual dollar card that charges around 745 per $ or below, has seamless transaction with Aliexpress & has no hidden charges
Gotok, 742.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slimkay83(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Gotok is the best bro. I made over 8 orders today and it was seamless.
BannedUser:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Didijiji: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
danjos123:
Please who can help me explain this GMTC something or basically where is my item now..cause the other item I ordered on the same day has been delivered by speedaf..I also don't know the courier or this company?
was this item eventually delivered?I have the same GMTC issues since 15th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Encitee3991:

URGENT.

Yes na! That's the only option there and that what I used too and for he first time it went through.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Encitee3991:

Have you been able to sort out the issue you encountered trying to use the card on another aliexpress account?
That can happen to any card.. it has happened to me in the past when I was using my ₦ MasterCard.
I've never done that appeal stuff ever. The error just goes away after sometime

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.