Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,044 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439809 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Encitee3991:

By the way I have a pink card, later realized there are two options.
So what's the difference, please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alozera:

I started using it yesterday but I tried using it to purchase on another account with bonus.. that's when the issue started

The card was used previously on another AliExpress account, and you wanted to use it on another one?

You called for trouble yourself.

AE will need to confirm that you didn't steal the card from the owner of the first account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
BannedUser:

The card was used previously on another AliExpress account, and you wanted to use it on another one?

You called for trouble yourself.

AE will need to confirm that you didn't steal the card from the owner of the first account.
W(°o°)W .. is that so? That means I can't even help a friend pay for an item with my card on a different account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alozera:

W(°o°)W .. is that so? That means I can't even help a friend pay for an item with my card on a different account
You could pay for a friend but AliExpress does not like it when coupons are involved.They think you are being smart.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KlassicNerd: 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
I've been trying to fund this Payday account but I've been having issues with it. Do I open a new dollar account or I just found the naira account then swap to dollar and create a virtual card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2023
KlassicNerd:
I've been trying to fund this Payday account but I've been having issues with it. Do I open a new dollar account or I just found the naira account then swap to dollar and create a virtual card?

I guess you have to fund the naira account and then use it to open a dollar account. I believe that's how it's being done. Although I have not tried but the Klasha I tried, I have to find naira account and use to open the virtual visa dollar account and it worked.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2023
jboixxx:
Exactly! I hope he can always add the binance aspect each time he's mentioning the 744/$. Though he mentioned it a few threads back.

Yes, for the purpose of clarification

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KlassicNerd: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2023
peteregwu:

I guess you have to fund the naira account and then use it to open a dollar account. I believe that's how it's being done. Although I have not tried but the Klasha I tried, I have to find naira account and use to open the virtual visa dollar account and it worked.
Oh! Okay but the requirements to open dollar account ehn 😶 Statement Of Account clearly showing address 🤦

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Alozera:

That can happen to any card.. it has happened to me in the past when I was using my ₦ MasterCard.
I've never done that appeal stuff ever. The error just goes away after sometime
Lucky you. I was once forced to Appeal a card that I once used months back. Funny enough, I wasn't allowed to checkout with my already approved and regular card until I Appealed the said card.

AliExpress can be a pain in the neck sometimes!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Osasxander:
I have already given up, no hope again for my parcel. I ordered 24 Dec last year, up till now no call from nipost. I went to nipost early February dey said the package is not there. It's almost 90days now in transit
Get the updated tracking info and give to NIPOST to help you check. Those counter officers won't assist except you check at their Mail Office; they'll look through their incoming mails. It's definitely an ordinary small packet, not registered.

Time to look will depend on your location but if you're in Lagos, within 3-8 workdays of arrival. If you're outside Lagos, consider a wider timeline of a week to 6 weeks. I'm in Taraba but mine is usually 2-3weeks to capital.

All d best.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:51am On Mar 22, 2023
KlassicNerd:
Oh! Okay but the requirements to open dollar account ehn 😶 Statement Of Account clearly showing address 🤦
Generate from your regular bank app.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 1:05am On Mar 22, 2023
KlassicNerd:

Yes! But you get it via your bank app and it would be sent to your email. And sometimes every bank send their customers statement of account and the beginning of every month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cheddaz: 2:05am On Mar 22, 2023
E be like say this my package don miss road o , its been stuck on this since 4th of march. Im tired of nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 2:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Babalegba:
You could pay for a friend but AliExpress does not like it when coupons are involved.They think you are being smart.
Thanks for this eye opener..
I just made an appeal. I don't know how long it will take to resolve it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 2:18am On Mar 22, 2023
jboixxx:
Lucky you. I was once forced to Appeal a card that I once used months back. Funny enough, I wasn't allowed to checkout with my already approved and regular card until I Appealed the said card.

AliExpress can be a pain in the neck sometimes!
Very annoying.. I just hope it's been resolved ASAP. Everything in this country is frustrating. Sourcing dollars na wahala. Even when you succeed in getting it at high rates, any small mistake, AliExpress don flag the card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 5:45am On Mar 22, 2023
Deedee27:

Chairman God bless you for this information. After seeing this, I decided to give it a trial and it worked smoothly.

For others that may want to try it, You just need a binance account to buy BUSD via p2p and from there fund your Gotok visa card. The verification was easy, I used my my bvn. I opened the account today and I was able to complete a $150 transaction today, all they charge is 1% of your funding. I bought BUSD @ N744.50

In case you find this info useful, please use my referral code Join me on Gotok. It's the easiest way. We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link https://links.gotok.app/SRtGWReo4pjoFfse6

Or use this referral code 0003907109 after signing up.
Hello
Which is preferred on Gotok, the Visa or MasterCard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Alozera:

Thanks for this eye opener..
I just made an appeal. I don't know how long it will take to resolve it

24 hours during promotion, or 1-3 days on normal days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaiytech: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2023
yomalex:
https://s.klasha.com/p1mG

I used voter's card and bank statement it was seamless

Curren rate is ₦763.20

Please can i make payments in GBP with it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Encitee3991:

24 hours during promotion, or 1-3 days on normal days.
They're quite fast.. they've replied me like twice requesting for different card details I've used on that particular AliExpress account. I thought the appeal was just for the card having such issue.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sarvage360: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Please can someone help me, I was debited 157 USD from my Payday account for an order on AliExpress 2 days ago but the order is still awaiting payment, has anyone experienced such problems before? And what do I do please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2023
EliteMike:

Hello
Which is preferred on Gotok, the Visa or MasterCard

Visa is more friendly.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2023
I really tried my best to avoid sellers that ship with tracking numbers like LP0056***808572 and still fell into their den.
Upon say I used cainiao super economy global as my preferred shipping method.
I bet this is coming through post office and I have about 15 unregistered items from post office last year that never came and I didn't get refund for.
I'm really angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eben97: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2023
artworks1:

Send a mesg on WhatsApp
NOT ON CHAT FOR NOW. BUT SEND YOUR CHAT LINE JUST IN CASE I AM ABLE TO GET ACES
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephen894: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Hello guys,

Please which platform or app can I use to initiate international transaction with aliexpress as all the banks have restricted their naira card to be used to execute any international transaction
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
stephen894:
Hello guys,

Please which platform or app can I use to initiate international transaction with aliexpress as all the banks have restricted their naira card to be used to execute any international transaction

-Stanbic Bank Naira card $15 dollar monthly limit at #640/$
-Klasha virtual dollar card app at #763/$, minimum funding at $5 which you'll be eligible to use
-Cardify virtual dollar card app @ #770/$ with card fee of $2
-Gotok virtual dollar card app @ #745/$ with transaction fee of 1% for deposits made, however you need to have binance & knowledge of crypto as you'll need to fund your Gotok through binance

These are the ones reigning mostly now
Goodluck!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Greetings, Babalegba. Any idea of the current N to $ BM rate as of today?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
jboixxx:
Greetings, Babalegba. Any idea of the current N to $ BM rate as of today?
It's still 750 at Abeokuta and has been like that for two weeks or so. However the rate for one dollar notes is much lower like about one hundred Naira lower. I suspect that is why stanbic is able to offer their 15 dollar fx service.
The banks will be upset if you go in to deposit 100 one dollar bills though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Babalegba:
It's still 750 at Abeokuta and has been like that for two weeks or so. However the rate for one dollar notes is much lower like about one hundred Naira lower. I suspect that is why stanbic is able to offer their 15 dollar fx service.
The banks will be upset if you go in to deposit 100 one dollar bills though
hahahaha. Not only them o. Not just banks!

I guess the rate is nearly same everywhere.... Got at that rate last week too. Thanks for your response wink
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jaiytech:

Please can i make payments in GBP with it?
AFAIK only USD but of the website will do currency conversion it should go through
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hello guys, my statement of account from Gtb doesn't show my address, will it count as a part of address verification on verification stage
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Safeday: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Please can anyone recommend any credible shipping agent that ships from China?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: cosd(m), Femiii and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.