Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465599 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
@jboixxx
javascript:void(0);AliExpress ruled that the seller should pay for the shipping, I am not bothered about that, because the seller has been shady throughout the dispute process, the seller said I should use the post office to send the package back, but I chose DHL because I want it to get to them fast, and with our postal service, I know the package won’t get to the seller and my money will be gone.
Most of this AliExpress sellers are the worst crooks I have met.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes they will. After all, you're paying for the service. But such logistics company must be listed amongst the ones attached to the order.... Exception could be when a seller decides to make use of 'seller's shipping method' for the shipment. Although I haven't tried that before, you can chat any seller to elicit their response on that.

Ok

Some of them na only one default shipping method dy under them e.g i don observe say many electronics fall under 'Aliexpress Selection Standard' as their default shipping method, na to just try dy ask them if them fit ship using SpeedAF, if no, i lockup for now at least till 9ja get better small
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valerie33: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
castro2468:

Speedaf

Me o, i think if they deliver to your house E
then you pay 400. If not you will visit the office. Its only R they are not meant to collect money

The guy said I should pay 400 Naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valerie33: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
kayus621:
how do i know if my parcel is in custom.
speedaf do normaly show when your parcel is with customs but it's not like that with signpost

You can call them on their CS number 08000707070. But me na to check am on website www.speedaf.com

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
jboixxx:
You and Singapore Post and 30days!!! grin

None of my PostNL package deliveries have been successful this year. SingPost has been my saving grace. grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valerie33: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
icon91:
My order with tracking number RB********SG has been like for almost 1 Month now, No calls or mail from NIPOST, is it normal or should i wait further?

PS: I traveled for now but briefly from my main address area used on Aliexpress butcan travel back immediately to collect a package if its available, its not too far, I've written NIPOST on their official email with tracking number to make enquiries but no reply since, i reaaly need the package urgently

Anyway to know if the package is with Post office near me before traveling back & forth?

Incase of next time, can one ask seller if item can be shipped through SpeedAF in particular (even at extra cost) even if the only default shipping method is Aliexpress Selection Standard only, all my orders so far has always been SpeedAF & i thought that's how Aliexpress every order is till i entered this thread, i'm new to Aliexpress though, but now i know a bit better than b4, still learning more by the day sha

AliExpress determine who to use.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valerie33: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
kizileo:
Good day everyone.
Please who knows any reliable website I can use to keep tracking my package ?
I tried using speedaf, but their last update was "Arrived at airport".

If the waybill starts with NG then make use of www.speedaf.com or call them on 08000707070.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
A time is coming that Speedaf shall be the sole courier of every Nigeria-bound items on Aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
icon91:

Ok

Some of them na only one default shipping method dy under them e.g i don observe say many electronics fall under 'Aliexpress Selection Standard' as their default shipping method, na to just try dy ask them if them fit ship using SpeedAF, if no, i lockup for now at least till 9ja get better small

You would be surprised to know that some of these sellers don't know anything about Speedaf . It's Aliexpress that has dealings with them....Place your order and leave the rest for Ali to handle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
jboixxx:
Chai! Sha no talk am here sey you click confirm for enroute order here o cuz I go remind you say Tinubu de on you too o grin

Abeg make I rest. That one na no go area. No vex. angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Slim02:
@jboixxx
javascript:void(0);AliExpress ruled that the seller should pay for the shipping, I am not bothered about that, because the seller has been shady throughout the dispute process, the seller said I should use the post office to send the package back, but I chose DHL because I want it to get to them fast, and with our postal service, I know the package won’t get to the seller and my money will be gone.
Most of this AliExpress sellers are the worst crooks I have met.
Oh! That means it's eligible for free return. Despite that, you ought to have reached out to AliExpress/seller before using DHL. As it is, you'll be 50% likely be paid part of the return fee. Don't discard your receipt cuz you'll need it for the (part) refund (via coupon upon confirmation of receipt).

My only ish is the custom tax! Just have an open mind here but you're 53% at the mercy of seller and 47% at the mercy of AliExpress cuz AliExpress sees express shipping as the last resort for return items. Their preferred is local postal service, not Express. Let's just wait and see; you may enter another level of dispute/negotiation when the package arrives at last mile.

Hope you've added the tracking number and shipping company on the dispute page?

Let's be positive irrespective.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Olamak1:

You would be surprised to know that some of these sellers don't know anything about Speedaf . It's Aliexpress that has dealings with them....Place your order and leave the rest for Ali to handle.
100%
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gbagura:
A time is coming that Speedaf shall be the sole courier of every Nigeria-bound items on Aliexpress.
Hahahahahaha! Don't go there sir. That time won't come.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
aieromon:

None of my PostNL package deliveries have been successful this year. SingPost has been my saving grace. grin grin
I prefer SGP than PostNL cuz the former is way better.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Oh, ok

I see!

I dy see other peeps from other countries comments, most of them, their local couriers & logistics companies owned Marjory by their government just like our NIPOST here dy deliver very well, who we offend for this kwantry abeg lol

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
JABB:
Till this moment I still use my Stanbic ibtc debit card to shop at Aliexpress Limit is $15 monthly rate is 650 to $1.

Cool

Providus bank is about 750 to $1 and you can spend up to $1500 on their classic MasterCard per month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Valerie33:

AliExpress determine who to use.

Oh, Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ZIKEYBOY11: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Olamak1:

You don't need to be worried. After the phrase "departed from transit country", I can assure you that the next update will be "arrived at destination country." That could take up to two weeks or more. It's normal, so relax.

Thanks, I'm only worried because the package is a component part of other packages I bought. And I won't be able to test the other components without this one. The others have arrived and I need to test them to know if they all work fine or I will dispute. I pray it arrives in time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
icon91:

Oh, ok

I see!

I dy see other peeps from other countries comments, most of them, their local couriers & logistics companies owned Marjory by their government just like our NIPOST here dy deliver very well, who we offend for this kwantry abeg lol

That is because those other countries you're talking about are well organized, unlike we here. There's nothing wrong with our system, but bad eggs plenty for d system.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
jboixxx:
Hahahahahaha! Don't go there sir. That time won't come.
Even Domestic Delivery seff they're dominating...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Abeg anyone here ever used Colissimo (Laposte)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Olamak1:

That is because those other countries you're talking about are well organized, unlike we here. There's nothing wrong with our system, but bad eggs plenty for d system.

Yh, you're right, plenty bad eggs starting from top to bottom don corrupt the system finish

Better days a head, i pray!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
@jboixxx
Yes I have uploaded the tracking number, the seller is already threatening me that she will not receive the item when it get to china and china authorities will destroy it, and she will not confirm that they receive the product if they even eventually get it,

Honestly this is a nightmare for me, after this I will take a long break from shopping on AliExpress because most sellers are just very devious and liars, if that the item was less than $100 dollar, I would have just given up, but it’s $360 that’s why I am fighting still
And this is my very first dispute in 6 yrs of shopping on AliExpress.

Please do you know how I will come out from this mess, and still get my money.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilioj: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Slim02:
@jboixxx
Yes I have uploaded the tracking number, the seller is already threatening me that she will not receive the item when it get to china and china authorities will destroy it, and she will not confirm that they receive the product if they even eventually get it,

Honestly this is a nightmare for me, after this I will take a long break from shopping on AliExpress because most sellers are just very devious and liars, if that the item was less than $100 dollar, I would have just given up, but it’s $360 that’s why I am fighting still

Hmmm this doesn't sound too good, why don't you send an email to Aliexpress and report the seller, also upload evidence of the threats from the seller

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
@lilioj
Can you send me AliExpress email address please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Slim02:
@jboixxx

You need to record your dealings with the seller and show it to AliExpress. The seller is clearly a bad egg and the threats and intimidations should work in your favour.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
morikee:

Even Domestic Delivery seff they're dominating...
Dominating what? There are other logistics there that are doing well. Dominating is subjective. As good as they are, I've had my time with them and bad days were recorded, even within Lagos sef.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Slim02:
@jboixxx

Mehn! As Babalegba advised, send your screenshots to AliExpress customer care and keep them available when the time to update your dispute is activated.

Also, her threat is nothing cuz AliExpress will automatically update the tracking just like they do when you buy. So, they'll see the tracking that she didn't collect the package. It's on her!

Do well to keep all her threats and make sure you give a detailed narration to cc and dispute team with a very bad review too.

Your first dispute in 6years?! If your account is very rated, that's another advantage for you and you may even get compensated for the stress.

All the best while we await a positive outcome.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilioj: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Slim02:
@lilioj
Can you send me AliExpress email address please
When you log into the app, click on the help center, select the option that suits your issues, but you can speak with a live agent though I use a little technique like this:

You will see another option to chat with a bot (Eva) keep deselcting all the issues they bring to you, eventually you'll be transfered to a live agent, explain everything and upload the screenshots of your communication with the seller.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=Slim02 post=122770114]@lilioj
Can you send me AliExpress email address please [/quote

Emailing Aliexpress won't solve the problem. You have to take your time to chat them up through customer support.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eidris01(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Good morning, guys!

Has the Naira- Dollar ban been lifted. If it hasn't, how do I make payments, pls

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Marvog(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2023
icon91:

Ok

Please how long does it take for customs to clear the order - Order was shipped with speedaf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.