Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447800 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Eidris01:
Good morning, guys!

Has the Naira- Dollar ban been lifted. If it hasn't, how do I make payments, pls
Get a payday virtual dollar card or any of those virtual dollar cards. Stanbic IBTC card still work though but pegged at $15 monthly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Marvog:

Please how long does it take for customs to clear the order - Order was shipped with speedaf.

I don't know really, but so far so good, the longest my order has been with customs on my SpeedAF package is around 1 week, peeps here say customs clearance is unpredictable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Marvog(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
icon91:

I don't know really, but so far so good, the longest my order has been with customs on my SpeedAF package is around 1 week, peeps here say customs clearance is unpredictable
Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2023
nani667:
Package retrieved from the Post Office this afternoon... Ordered on the 6th of this month... Arrived last week Thursday... Had to wait till today cos of the Holiday... 👌🏼👌🏼

Still expecting one more package to arrive at the Post Office.. That one na sellers shipping method with SY... tracking number... Na to jus relax till whenever that one decide to reach post office

your location must be lagos
mine was ordered 1st of April, but still hasn't gotten to me.
were you called to come get your parcel or you just went there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Gbagura:
33 dollars is the actual cost of the item. They put low prices for some high end items to get enough traffic. That is the trick..

some sellers can be really funny, are they not supposed to be focused on how to sell instead of looking for traffic, who would buy an item of 3dollar with 30 dollar shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Eidris01:
Good morning, guys!

Has the Naira- Dollar ban been lifted. If it hasn't, how do I make payments, pls
Stanbic card $15 limit or Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG No hidden charges you get extra 1k when you use the link
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Valerie33:

You can call them on their CS number 08000707070. But me na to check am on website www.speedaf.com
i am asking In respect to nipost not speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2023
jboixxx:
Oh! That means it's eligible for free return. Despite that, you ought to have reached out to AliExpress/seller before using DHL. As it is, you'll be 50% likely be paid part of the return fee. Don't discard your receipt cuz you'll need it for the (part) refund (via coupon upon confirmation of receipt).

My only ish is the custom tax! Just have an open mind here but you're 53% at the mercy of seller and 47% at the mercy of AliExpress cuz AliExpress sees express shipping as the last resort for return items. Their preferred is local postal service, not Express. Let's just wait and see; you may enter another level of dispute/negotiation when the package arrives at last mile.

Hope you've added the tracking number and shipping company on the dispute page?

Let's be positive irrespective.
this is not fair to buyers, if it was to be a buyer, you'll be the one to pay for custom tax, but sellers wants buyers to pay for custom tax when returning an item, this is why i prefer partial refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gloriousoz: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2023
Is it advisable to shop with aliexpress?, this is my first time and I'm dead scared with all the reports I'm seeing on this thread.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
icon91:

Uwc bro

Cheers!
my klasha app refused to verify with my bvn, the option for nin is not clicking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Blaqq2:
Shey speedaf Don dissappear
My package has been in airport since 31st oo
Same here. My item has been departed from Benin to Warri for more than 7 days now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Youngpo413: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gbagura:
Get a payday virtual dollar card or any of those virtual dollar cards. Stanbic IBTC card still work though but pegged at $15 monthly.
stanbic Visa card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Youngpo413: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
yomalex:
Stanbic card $15 limit or Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG No hidden charges you get extra 1k when you use the link
my klasha is not working, I can't verify with my bvn
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Youngpo413: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
eteebanky1:

Cool

Providus bank is about 750 to $1 and you can spend up to $1500 on their classic MasterCard per month
please any idea about first bank?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
O
Mkelv0106:

I'm sorry bro, I don't use gotok, I'm not familiar with how it works. What I use is the klasha app
I've downloaded the klasha app but can't verify even with my correct BVN, please what should I do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
icon91:

It is unpredictable. An item that I ordered last week has been on custom clearance since on Monday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Youngpo413:
my klasha is not working, I can't verify with my bvn
chat with customer service
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
gloriousoz:
Is it advisable to shop with aliexpress?, this is my first time and I'm dead scared with all the reports I'm seeing on this thread.
nothing to be scared about, we all shop there.
Do you have a payment method? If not you can make use of Stanbic cards with a $15 limit or Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG no hidden charges you get extra 1k when you use the link
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Youngpo413:
O I've downloaded the klasha app but can't verify even with my correct BVN, please what should I do?
After downloading it, I just followed the laid out steps
I used my driver's license though, input the number of my driver license, my BVN and my bank statement showing my address, and entered my personal details . That was all, took them about 3omuns to send my a mail that my application was successful
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ZIKEYBOY11: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
nani667:
Package retrieved from the Post Office this afternoon... Ordered on the 6th of this month... Arrived last week Thursday... Had to wait till today cos of the Holiday... 👌🏼👌🏼

Still expecting one more package to arrive at the Post Office.. That one na sellers shipping method with SY... tracking number... Na to jus relax till whenever that one decide to reach post office

What was the shipping method?
What was the format of the tracking number?

Ordered mine on the 4th of this month and still it has not arrived.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
kayus621:

your location must be lagos
mine was ordered 1st of April, but still hasn't gotten to me.
were you called to come get your parcel or you just went there

I was called 📞
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
nani667:

I was called 📞
lagos residents are very lucky with nipost compared to other states
i tried calling someone from nipost close to my location, she picked, i asked about my parcel, she ended the call and ever since then she has refused to pick my call, i tried the number this evening it's switched off.
I would have gone there myself but I don't want to waste transport there and come back without getting my parcel, that's why i called to be sure if my parcel have arrived thier office before going there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
kayus621:

lagos residents are very lucky with nipost compared to other states
i tried calling someone from nipost close to my location, she picked, i asked about my parcel, she ended the call and ever since then she has refused to pick my call, i tried the number this evening it's switched off.
I would have gone there myself but I don't want to waste transport there and come back without getting my parcel, that's why i called to be sure if my parcel have arrived thier office before going there.

That's very bad of her, how did you even manage to get her number since most of their lines displayed on site are mostly switched off, like you said maybe na Lagos guys dy get their NIPOST packages fast & been called too, i expect Anambra State to be fast too cos its a well known business zone among other places too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
genius43:

It is unpredictable. An item that I ordered last week has been on custom clearance since on Monday.

Yh, very unpredictable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Youngpo413:
my klasha app refused to verify with my bvn, the option for nin is not clicking

Chat customer care, follow their instructions well, you're good to go
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Has anyone received package(s) from Onitsha NiPOST here, which one was used?

Old market road, New market road, Iboku Street or any other one (please specify)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kolae: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2023
I am new here, I want to make a one time purchase of just $3 on AliExpress, which app would be the best for me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by balingaonline(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Please who as paid on AliExpress with Western Union, I'm trying to pay using western union but it is not going, please who has done it before.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
icon91:

That's very bad of her, how did you even manage to get her number since most of their lines displayed on site are mostly switched off, like you said maybe na Lagos guys dy get their NIPOST packages fast & been called too, i expect Anambra State to be fast too cos its a well known business zone among other places too

i got her number from someone that was called to come and get his parcel.

lagos residents gets thier parcel faster because that's where it gets to first before distribution to other states commence

i don't know why it takes 2 to 4 weeks to get to other parts, i wonder if they are using bicycle to distribute

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Skelewujapan: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Finally I received all my order from NIPOST today in Enugu state, Nsukka precisely. Even the expected delivery date is still ahead to 17th May 2023 and they called me today which I received 2 android Redmi phones and other packages. Nigeria go still better. Am so happy today.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
Skelewujapan:
Finally I received all my order from NIPOST today in Enugu state, Nsukka precisely. Even the expected delivery date is still ahead to 17th May 2023 and they called me today which I received 2 android Redmi phones and other packages. Nigeria go still better. Am so happy today.

That is why we believe that there are still good people within the Nigerian postal system. Xiaomi phone successfully delivered by Nipost? It sounds unbelievable! The reason is that there were times when shoppers saw it as unprofitable venture whenever they thought of ordering Xiaomi phones from Aliexpress because they believed that Nipost officials have this knack for stealing that mobile brand whenever it arrived Nigeria. Perhaps, this guy used some 'juju' shocked against those bad guys to prevent them from seeing the parcel on arrival.... Anyway, congratulations on the receipt of your order cry cry!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyiluck: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Pls how can i pay wen purchasing from aliexpress

(1) (2) (3) ... (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.