Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451447 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:23am On May 02, 2023
Ibrothehassan:
Guys my order has been stuck here for about a month now what should I do
it's just 2 weeks! Got my package 2 weeks after linehaul update. You'll get notified within the next few days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:27am On May 02, 2023
ewizard1:

Yeah, I received my Screen last Monday and already installed and currently replying from the device. The screen came exactly as ordered.

***edited***
Image1 - The screen as recieved
Image 2 - The old dead screen separated from the frame (using pressing iron)
Image 3 - The new screen on Ligth Mode with the defects marked.
Image 4 - The new screen on Dark Mode with the only defect visible.
Did you notice these during resting/before permanent fixing? How old is the screen now? If you still have protection, open dispute but be ready for anything depending on how you table your case. If I'll ever open dispute in this case, I'll go for partial refund to avoid a case of return and full refund.

Do you still have the packaging bag with label? You'll/may need it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 3:33am On May 02, 2023
Please who can help me make an order then I’ll send the cash
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 5:28am On May 02, 2023
yomalex:
did you check spam, promotion folder?
Yes you can fund with it
I've checked and still didn't receive the notification message
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2023
Babalegba:
You made me smile
In this times of hardship brought by your APC, it is actually very difficult to make anyone smile. So I'm glad I was able to make you smile. But you have not answered my questions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2023
ewizard1:

Yeah, I received my Screen last Monday and already installed and currently replying from the device. The screen came exactly as ordered.

***edited***
Image1 - The screen as recieved
Image 2 - The old dead screen separated from the frame (using pressing iron)
Image 3 - The new screen on Ligth Mode with the defects marked.
Image 4 - The new screen on Dark Mode with the only defect visible.
Nice one. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2023
Who have tried withdrawing from PayPal to their Klasha account? How did it go? Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2023
jboixxx:
Citizens have a hand in this NIPOST issue. We bad mouth anything government just cause we experienced an issue with a company. When there's issue, report and wait. Some would say NIPOST steals but some of these missing items are not even from NIPOST, some not even in Nigeria.

As late as 2018/2019 (NIPOST was my main delivery agent for almost 4 yrs), I do send items across Nigeria via NIPOST and 95% won't take more than 4days to deliver and I recorded only 1 missing item out of over a thousand sent packages (which occured at the last mile NIPOST office and was paid for by NIPOST). My AliExpress packages were 3 days timeline to my NE from Lagos. It was as good as that. There are bad eggs amongst the staff, no doubt but when we do the needful, they'll adjust.

The service was good, cheap and even faster than some private logistics despite no efficient tracking system (some NIPOST offices do provide tracking system).

No/low patronage is what is now affecting them aside the "sabotage from high up". They're generating establishment and without generation, what do you expect from the govt. - reduced allocation especially from Bubu's govt that places premium on capital over recurrent expenditure.

Yes, they were doing great at a point but something happened. And that's the problem, SOMETHING HAPPENED. it is not our problem that something happened. We are just reacting to what they have become. It is called feedback. We can't continue praising them based on what they were 4yrs ago. What are they now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2023
jboixxx:
Did you notice these during resting/before permanent fixing? How old is the screen now? If you still have protection, open dispute but be ready for anything depending on how you table your case. If I'll ever open dispute in this case, I'll go for partial refund to avoid a case of return and full refund.

Bros calm down. There's no dispute here. The screen is exactly how he expected it to be and he is happy. The defects were clearly stated and that made it cheap.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 8:40am On May 02, 2023
jboixxx:

Thank you Jboixx. The screen was actually ordered with the defects.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:49am On May 02, 2023
ewizard1:

Thank you Jboixx. The screen was actually ordered with the defects.
Oh! Your head de there jare!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 9:27am On May 02, 2023
Hi guys
I just received a call to pick up my aliexpress order of February from NIPOST, Uyo.
Tracking NO: SY15046584200

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Temyyyy: 9:49am On May 02, 2023
Hi guys , I’m pretty new here
I have been ordering stuffs from AliExpress and it has been shipped through speedaf however this time around , the seller shipped my parcel through sunyun and my tracking no started with LP instead of NG , then later my tracking number was changed to UV662140741UZ , it has arrived in Nigeria since April 2nd but I still have not gotten any call to receive the parcel and I don’t know where the parcel is
Has anyone gone through this same ordeal , please enlighten me .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2023
See the mail NIPOST sent me this morning, i don't know which post office to go to or who to call, the PO closest to is no longer functional the last time i went there about 1 week ago

So my package has been in Awka since 6th April, no calls for pick up or anything till mow, almost 1 Month, nawa o!

Dear *******,
Thanks for contacting us, Your item with tracking number Rb*********sg was dispatched to our delivery location at Awka on 6/4/2023.
Best regards.
Prince Adekunle.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 11:40am On May 02, 2023
I’m still in need of a virtual card that works for aliexpress…. Have tried all the methods with pc and vpn
Same thing for chipper cash , KLASHA , gotok.
I even created a new account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2023
Go to your local post office.

icon91:
See the mail NIPOST sent me this morning, i don't know which post office to go to or who to call, the PO closest to is no longer functional the last time i went there about 1 week ago

So my package has been in Awka since 6th April, no calls for pick up or anything till mow, almost 1 Month, nawa o!

Dear *******,
Thanks for contacting us, Your item with tracking number Rb*********sg was dispatched to our delivery location at Awka on 6/4/2023.
Best regards.
Prince Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2023
Agparis100:
I’m still in need of a virtual card that works for aliexpress…. Have tried all the methods with pc and vpn

Why will you be using VPN
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2023
9JAFULLBREED:
Go to your local post office.

I do stay in Onitsha, there are different post offices here, the one closest to my address nothing dy there, dem don convert the place to pure water selling arena, na how to know which one to go for be the problem

PS: This is my first NIPOST package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 12:11pm On May 02, 2023
icon91:

Dear *******,
Best regards.
Prince Adekunle.
Pls... what is email you sent the enquiry to?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2023
mosho2good:

I've checked and still didn't receive the notification message
chat with customer care
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2023
icon91:

I do stay in Onitsha, there are different post offices here, the one closest to my address nothing dy there, dem don convert the place to pure water selling arena, na how to know which one to go for be the problem

Na to do excursion around post offices around your location
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2023
Temyyyy:
Hi guys , I’m pretty new here
I have been ordering stuffs from AliExpress and it has been shipped through speedaf however this time around , the seller shipped my parcel through sunyun and my tracking no started with LP instead of NG , then later my tracking number was changed to UV662140741UZ , it has arrived in Nigeria since April 2nd but I still have not gotten any call to receive the parcel and I don’t know where the parcel is
Has anyone gone through this same ordeal , please enlighten me .
most likely post office but give it like 2-3 weeks more if you're not in Lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Temyyyy: 12:59pm On May 02, 2023
yomalex:
most likely post office but give it like 2-3 weeks more if you're not in Lagos

I am actually in Lagos , it’s has been over a month already since it arrived in Nigeria .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2023
Temyyyy:

I am actually in Lagos , it’s has been over a month already since it arrived in Nigeria .
then you can check POs near your address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2023
Agparis100:
Why use VPN when you are not tunnelling or have a solid reason to hide your i.p number.The hiding itself might make them regard your card as suspicious.Better to find out what is causing the problem and correct it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2023
Broskyjames:
Pls... what is email you sent the enquiry to?

customerservice@nipostdotgovdotng

Replace the 'dot' with actual dot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2023
yomalex:
Na to do excursion around post offices around your location

Nawa o!

Where i fit see this kin time, energy, stress & money to dy waka about

I'll give it a try soon sha

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2023
Did anybody using klasha black card get this mail, or it's just me?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:52pm On May 02, 2023
Temyyyy:

Check the closest PO to your given address but for me, I won't choose unregistered that is likely to ;e handled by NIPOST if address j# Lagos. They're only good with registered mail.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Did anybody using klasha black card get this mail, or it's just me?
everybody
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2023
Agparis100:

After creating the card, use laptop and log into aliexpress. Then add your card to your aliexpress account before placing order. Try it and see if it will work.

Stop using VPN on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2023
icon91:

If possible go to there main office in Onitsha, I think it is around old market road. Show them the email and your tracking no. They will probably direct you to the right place they sent it, if they have sent it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.