Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443275 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2023
How do I get to him
earthrealm:

Try dukelad, chk to see if he is still doing the biz, his service was ok when i used it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2023
Kennyflyair:

LUCKY YOU. Lemme give you a bit of insight as to why some people are bothered.

You see any package that is shipped by AliExpress standard shipping, or AliExpress selection standard or those 3 in 1 orders, those are usually trackable and registered packages. Those packages will definitely reach you if there are no problems along the way. Most likely speedaf home delivery.

The problem is with unregistered packages with free shipping. Some may land in post office which is very good cos you'll pick it up yourself. While some will get to speedaf. Na where problem dey start be that.

For such unregistered packages, they MIGHT call you to come pickup at a specific location which is also fair. They may also send a mail telling you to come pickup at their office or schedule home delivery for 400 naira. But sometimes, their office is too far from your location and the trip may not be worth it for small items. You may need to forfeit the order if the cost of pickup is more then the item.

This happened to me last year for 2 orders like that.

Also from my experience, that 400 naira home delivery na scam. They don't even honour they option.

That's why I prefer shipping handled by AliExpress

So bro, which one is a registered package and unregistered package, how do we know which one is. Before we order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by artworks1: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2023
Ebay checkouts available
WhatsApp: 090 68 3598 93
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kolae: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Abeg guys, for how long has klasha has black card withdrawal issues? I overfunded and I want to withdraw the rest, but I have been seeing the same message that I can't withdraw from my black card for now.🤦
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Anyone ever received Package with this kinda tracking number EY71XXXXX74FR
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
kingphilip:

Wanted to create a card with them today and saw the rate at 763.20 and I faced front o.
I just compared their rate with chipper and it is basically the same.
People complain of their liquidation rate, but even BDC don't the same price they buy. It is business and they have to make some gains.
Also Chipper is intoducing a 2k charge to issue dollar cards.
Spendwise has what they call funding charges when funding your dollar card and they don't even have an app. They are the ones you should be worried about, not klasha.
I have used all 3 and I stick to klasha for now.
Try it.
https://s.klasha.com/eRYz
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
jboixxx:
Truth is, no one should expect a reasonable rate difference from these virtual card vendors when compared to BMR.

I want to believe that Klasha was 75* when BMR was around that rate too. The last time I checked BMR, it was 760-775, so, for me, 762-763 is fair.

Also, seems all of them have $1 minimum balance implementation. Peeps should read through T & Cs and FAQs before subscribing to anything.

For me, Dom is preferred.
Klasha can go down to $0. That's what I use.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
aieromon:

I reached out to SoundPeats to switch to SingPost but they replied saying AE determines the shipping agent. To think that the package moved from China to Belgium to Netherlands only to disappear on its way to Lagos.
It seems there's a problem with soundpeats and posNL and nipost.
I ordered one soundpeats earpods and tracking states it arrived destination country and received by local delivery company. But that was almot 3wks now. My local post office do not have it. Why is it taking 3wks and still counting to move an item from Lagos to Niger state? Something is obviously wrong.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Macmilla:

I ordered one soundpeats earpods and tracking states it arrived destination country and received by local delivery company. But that was almot 3wks now. My local post office do not have it. Why is it taking 3wks and still counting to move an item from Lagos to Niger state? Something is obviously wrong.

Exercise a little patience. Deliveries from Lagos to states now move at a snail's pace.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
aieromon:

Exercise a little patience. Deliveries from Lagos to states now moves at a snail pace.
That must be post office. I have received a couple of items from speedaf way after this one told me "received by local delivery company". Post office is just a shitty setup
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
I ordered from goldway shipping was via sg but this what it has been showing since 21, who do I contact now for it
Same problem I'm having now. For over 3wks I'm seeing "received by local delivery company". Did yours later arrive?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by artworks1: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
artworks1:
Ebay checkouts available
WhatsApp: 090 68 3598 93
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Macmilla:

Just relax, add 5 more weeks. So you won't get angry unnecessarily
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Skelewujapan:
Finally I received all my order from NIPOST today in Enugu state, Nsukka precisely. Even the expected delivery date is still ahead to 17th May 2023 and they called me today which I received 2 android Redmi phones and other packages. Nigeria go still better. Am so happy today.
congratulations bro i am happy for you
my own phone is in Nigeria but nipost no won gree call me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
yomalex:
Just relax, add 5 more weeks. So you won't get angry unnecessarily
Say wet in happen? cool
NIPOST and PostNL are just a big mess.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennyflyair: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
9jamemez:

So bro, which one is a registered package and unregistered package, how do we know which one is. Before we order

From my knowledge, any shipping that says trackable is registered e.g AliExpress standard shipping , AliExpress selection standard etc. The main point is that you will see that it's trackable from the shipping description.
The tracking number usually begins with NG and ends with R but you can't see tracking number till you've paid for the order.

Unregistered packages will not be trackable and as such the tracking number if it begins with NG will end with E.

You see all those cainiao, sunyou, Singapore post shipping methods, they are usually untrackable.

I'm not saying untrackable orders are bad. But it's in your best interest to use trackable shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Frazercrib:
Pls help

This seller is asking me to pay for delivery for another item, but the previous order I made from them was never delivered to me neither was I contacted.

Is it possible to ask for a refund?
Omoh! This is actually funny. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
Check EMS.

morikee:
Anyone ever received Package with this kinda tracking number EY71XXXXX74FR
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by frisky008(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Did you pay custom fee?
Skelewujapan:
Finally I received all my order from NIPOST today in Enugu state, Nsukka precisely. Even the expected delivery date is still ahead to 17th May 2023 and they called me today which I received 2 android Redmi phones and other packages. Nigeria go still better. Am so happy today.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Babalegba:
755., They do charge you for funding your card though. I got charged 290 naira for transferring 6k to my card which I used for the conversion to dollars
I did a little maths and realised you actually paid 791 per dollar.
Some of these apps pretend to be giving you cheaper dollar rates, but then they charge you funding fees. If you factor in those funding fee, you will realise you are actually paying much more than Klasha and Chipper.
Be wise.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
icon91:

Sorry to disappoint you, original American products like IPhone, Harman Kardon, JBL...can't be found on Aliexpress, clones are what you mainly see there

I suggest you try some quality Chinese speakers like Anker, Tribit, Mifa, Wking, Tronsmart...

Good luck shopping
Not entirely true.
You can actually find original American items like iphones on AE, but mostly as used or refurbished.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
acorntree:
YOU SHOULD HAVE SELECTED PINK CARD
What's the difference?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
icon91:
Hello guys!

Pls is there any virtual dollar card that charges around 745 per $ or below, has seamless transaction with Aliexpress & has no hidden charges
Yes, there is.
But Emefiele is holding it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
peteregwu:
I tried to get a cardify virtual dollar card, it's like they charge 2usd for issuance. And the current dollar rate of card if is below
No 3D security protocol. Hmmmm. Just de play.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Alozera:
I really tried my best to avoid sellers that ship with tracking numbers like LP0056***808572 and still fell into their den.
Upon say I used cainiao super economy global as my preferred shipping method.
I bet this is coming through post office and I have about 15 unregistered items from post office last year that never came and I didn't get refund for.
I'm really angry
Let me share my experience and observations for people it might benefit. I have observed that if I buy all multiple of those small items that are normally shipped through economy, at a point in the shipping process, most of them will be combined as one item and the shipping method will be upgraded to Aliexpress standard shipping.
So when I want to buy those small items, I wait till I have many small items to buy (about 5 different items from different sellers), and then I will pay for them at once. They will all be combined into one parcel and shipped under aliexpress standard shipping.
That is the best way to avoid long shipping time seen in economy shipping.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Macmilla:

Same problem I'm having now. For over 3wks I'm seeing "received by local delivery company". Did yours later arrive?
yes but nipost didn't even border to contact
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
yes but nipost didn't even border to contact
So you kept going to ask them if it has arrived?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
yomalex:
Has anybody made payment with a virtual card this evening?

Hearing about suspension of service on twitter
klasha just sent a mail that they are terminating the black card till they find another partner

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Final item arrived.. Just received a call from the PO.. Ordered on the 6th ✅

Seller's shipping method ☑️

Will pick up on Tuesday after the Public holiday

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Gtb is 10 usd per annum.
thanks bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
9JAFULLBREED:
Check EMS.

It's like EMS tracking is Dead since it left France no further update over 23 days now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: frisky008(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.