Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451665 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2023
Temyyyy:
My parcel has been stuck at this point since 28th of April , and this speedaf people are not answering me
Is it not getting too long ?

It shows that you've not been following the thread systematically. The issue on ground is beyond Speedaf . We're told that Customs is on strike, which means no clearing of orders for now . Even the ones that succeeded clearance last week are yet to be handed over to them (Speedaf).... We're all in this together.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2023
kayus621:
please am i also at the mercy of the on going strike?
it has been with local delivery company for too long, the parcel is handled by nipost with RB............SG tracking number

Yes, you are! Whether Nipost or Speedaf, orders arriving the country must pass through customs, and yours falls into that category.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Anyone having their orders shipped!?

My seller is claiming 5 day vacation as reason for not shipping

How true is this??

Am I being scammed??

What can I do? The order is saying shipped but the tracking company is still waiting for seller dispatch and the seller is giving me 5 day long vacation as excuse.

Relax and do the waiting! Sometimes, sellers do experience delay in shipping orders for one reason or another. But if at the end of the 5th day he doesn't ship your order as promised, then you can take it up with him.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Who can help order this battery

I can but na through Nipost it ll arrive ooo not Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Temyyyy: 8:51am On May 05, 2023
Olamak1:

It shows that you've not been following the thread systematically. The issue on ground is beyond Speedaf . We're told that Customs is on strike, which means no clearing of orders for now . Even the ones that succeeded clearance last week are yet to be handed over to them (Speedaf).... We're all in this together.

Alright then , thank you
I didn’t know this was affected by the strike too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by joshjc(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Convert it to dollar first and multiply by 765 let's see grin
the price is in naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2023
joshjc:
the price is in naira
Change the currency to $ in settings. That's the only way you can know the true cost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2023
joshjc:
the price is in naira
also asked how will you pay naira to a Chinese man
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2023
Babalegba:
Cerebral ones in Nigeria,lol. Stop deceiving yourself. Nigerians are generally self inflated pompous misguided nonentities.The way I see it half of the ignoramuses in Nigeria use the broom while the other half are hailing a bespectacled squirrelling desperate demagogue.Both scenarios will end in tears.Live abroad for a while then you'll realize that i.q in Nigeria is generally low.
Are you a Nigerian? If yes, then your parents are Nigerians, your mum, your dad, your siblings and all your loved ones are Nigerians. So they are all nonentities and ignoramuses. And that makes you a very big fool.
But if you are not a Nigerian, then you are even a bigger fool for refering to Nigerians as nonentities. Your foolishness really knows no boundaries.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by YourMrBoo: 10:39am On May 05, 2023
Olamak1:

Relax and do the waiting! Sometimes, sellers do experience delay in shipping orders for one reason or another. But if at the end of the 5th day he doesn't ship your order as promised, then you can take it up with him.

No problem...

I am doing the waiting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 10:52am On May 05, 2023
aeu1:
You can imagine that I am unable to complete KYC registration of my address form on this same klasha for over a month now.
Last that I wanted to log in - I couldn't do so again, after one compulsory update.
Their customer support is total rubbish.
I'm surprised that you guys say that they are good and even recommending the app.
Same thing here the thing has been showing pending for like 5 days in the kyc when I want to create a card and I message their customer care, they were busy telling me jagoons
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sgbate(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2023
Olamak1:

Any idea why this is happening and do i need do anything?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2023
joshjc:
I saw redmi note 10 at 65k,is it original phone or cloned and how do I order things from there,this is will be my first time?

The real price is 110k

Plus shipping cost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2023
joshjc:
I saw redmi note 10 at 65k,is it original phone or cloned and how do I order things from there,this is will be my first time?

Let me teach you something

Firstly, any price you see on Aliexpress is calculated using official rate of the country, so for Nigeria, our official rate is #460.78/$

To know the real price you're paying, either you go to settings on Aliexpress app & change the currency to dollars, OR you click on 'Buy now' option, it'll display total amount to pay in dollars OR you do the rough calculation of dividing any amount you see in naira on Aliexpress by 460.78

All the above so far is to determine the dollar value of the product(s) yo want to buy, then multiply it by the virtual dollar card you're using, there is the real amount you're paying

Let's say you're using Klasha for e.g(rate is #763.20/$), it means #65,000/460.78 = $141.07

That means, i'll be paying 141.07 x 763.20 = #107,664k

So the phone is worth about #106 - #110k in real time because other virtual dollar card rate varies

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by joshjc(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2023
icon91:

Let me teach you something

Firstly, any price you see on Aliexpress is calculated using official rate of the country, so for Nigeria, our official rate is #460.78/$

To know the real price you're paying, either you go to settings on Aliexpress app & change the currency to dollars, OR you click on 'Buy now' option, it'll display total amount to pay in dollars OR you do the rough calculation of dividing any amount you see in naira on Aliexpress by 460.78

All the above so far is to determine the dollar value of the product(s) yo want to buy, then multiply it by the virtual dollar card you're using, there is the real amount you're paying

Let's say you're using Klasha for e.g(rate is #763.20/$), it means #65,000/460.78 = $141.07

That means, i'll be paying 141.07 x 763.20 = #107,664k

So the phone is worth about #106 - #110k in real time because other virtual dollar card rate varies
thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rayman007: 12:26pm On May 05, 2023
Right when I thought custom clearance was over, this!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MilesLamar(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2023
Macmilla:

Suffer no de taya you?
Download Klasha and free yourself from all these higihaga. You don't need any crypto or p2p wahala. You don't need any binance pay. You don't need to appeal any b*llshit. The price difference is very minimal.
https://s.klasha.com/eRYz

Because of referral bonus you dey yarn dust for my mention.. Na the minimal difference make me follow gotok way.. Now run along. smiley

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Redomi(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2023
Good day here, I'm a newbie in online market and I wish to buy some tools for my farm on AliExpress, please it it only dollars that can be used for purchasing on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2023
Sgbate:

Any idea why this is happening and do i need do anything?

Same issues with the customs purported strike, and you can't do anything about it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sgbate(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2023
Olamak1:

Same issues with the customs purported strike, and you can't do anything about it.

Thanks on the info smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2023
Macmilla:

Are you a Nigerian? If yes, then your parents are Nigerians, your mum, your dad, your siblings and all your loved ones are Nigerians. So they are all nonentities and ignoramuses. And that makes you a very big fool.
But if you are not a Nigerian, then you are even a bigger fool for refering to Nigerians as nonentities. Your foolishness really knows no boundaries.
I'm honestly surprised by the Nigerian capacity for cliched thinking .Why do people think like market women after all the countless hours of education.You claim Nigerians are not foolish but you would run out of the country if given the chance to beg for a visa out.Why does truth hurt you so much when you are not a child.I do have a bit of time on my hands so I'll give you a chance to show me why I should not regard Nigerians as foolish.Give me verifiable reasons.You can use Nigerian achievements in all aspects of human endeavors like science,arts especially music in the pure classical sense, philosophy , political ideology ,cosmology and weaponry.Please educate me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:32pm On May 05, 2023
AliExpress refunds just dey hit my gotok same day, Nigerian banks can't relate grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:07pm On May 05, 2023
mctfopt:
AliExpress refunds just dey hit my gotok same day, Nigerian banks can't relate grin
Dollar refund is faster than dollar to Naira. While GTBank Naira MasterCard was still active, my refund is usually 24hrs - 48hrs. My Dom account na within 24hrs on the average.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:08pm On May 05, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Anyone having their orders shipped!?

My seller is claiming 5 day vacation as reason for not shipping

How true is this??

Am I being scammed??

What can I do? The order is saying shipped but the tracking company is still waiting for seller dispatch and the seller is giving me 5 day long vacation as excuse.
Their Workers'Day holiday ended on 3rd of May. He was right about it and not scam.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:09pm On May 05, 2023
kayus621:
please am i also at the mercy of the on going strike?
it has been with local delivery company for too long, the parcel is handled by nipost with RB............SG tracking number
Your package don leave custom to NIPOST. Your delay is as usual, NIPOST issue.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2023
jboixxx:
Your package don leave custom to NIPOST. Your delay is as usual, NIPOST issue.

It has not. Speedaf told me that though my parcel has been cleared but they have not received it.

It's is not NIPOST that moved the items from Customs. They are agents companies that moved from customs to Speedaf, NIPOST. These are the people on strike.

As of today Ali Express has sent another message to people who they notified that their Items have been moved to local delivery that their items have failed customs clearance. Do you get it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by YourMrBoo: 3:45pm On May 05, 2023
jboixxx:
Their Workers'Day holiday ended on 3rd of May. He was right about it and not scam.

Ok thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2023
Babalegba:
I'm honestly surprised by the Nigerian capacity for cliched thinking .Why do people think like market women after all the countless hours of education.You claim Nigerians are not foolish but you would run out of the country if given the chance to beg for a visa out.Why does truth hurt you so much when you are not a child.I do have a bit of time on my hands so I'll give you a chance to show me why I should not regard Nigerians as foolish.Give me verifiable reasons.You can use Nigerian achievements in all aspects of human endeavors like science,arts especially music in the pure classical sense, philosophy , political ideology ,cosmology and weaponry.Please educate me.
I'm very sure a few minutes of googling can answer your questions. You can check this out for a start https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/14/10-nigerians-achieving-extraordinary-feats-in-the-diaspora/amp/
Just stop making such despicable generalisations, referring to a whole country as nonentities. Yes, a lot of Nigerians are grossly myopic and elect their leaders with their cauda equina. Still, such generalised insult is not smart. Especially when coming from someone who claims to be educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2023
MilesLamar:

Because of referral bonus you dey yarn dust for my mention.. Na the minimal difference make me follow gotok way.. Now run along. smiley
O boy, no pressure o. It's a free world. You make your choices and live with the outcome.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2023
This thread has been helping me for years. Now I need more help.

I want to buy products from 1688 and have no idea about shipping companies and shipping fees.

Which is the best cheap shipping company to use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 4:09pm On May 05, 2023
My dearest people, please who knows how much Ecobank charges for maintenance fee and how much is it to obtain their dollar card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:25pm On May 05, 2023
jboixxx:
Dollar refund is faster than dollar to Naira. While GTBank Naira MasterCard was still active, my refund is usually 24hrs - 48hrs. My Dom account na within 24hrs on the average.

Oh, that's cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: solasola(m), Frazercrib(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.