Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450796 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by niceface(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2023
I'm currently unable to fund my bitmama virtual card, according to their customer care rep, they are on card maintenance and it has been on for more than a week now. Is anyone having a similar experience with bitmama.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:04pm On May 06, 2023
Fayrouzz:
This will also mean constant going to the bank to deposit.
Yes, or make a transfer or your loved ones in the abroad to send to your account!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:05pm On May 06, 2023
Fayrouzz:
With the current happening, can someone with dorm still buy at official rate in the bank?
No official rate anywhere again except for the oga patapatas/PTAs/BTAs.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2023
Neduzze5:

Pyypl.

Monday.
Please, what's their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:10pm On May 06, 2023
Babalegba, I greet you sir. Any idea of BM rate as of last 2 days?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2023
icon91:

All these stress just to get a card i'll still have to use my leg waka go aboki, waka go back bank to deposit, waste time, energy...it'll only be worth the stress if you can be allowed to fund from your naija account at even a rate a bit greater than official rate but less than black market, say like #500 - #600/$, i think fintechs remains the better & easier alternatives
The blame for all the aggravations rest squarely on Nigerians, extremely greedy people.When the government were supplying the banks with dollars, people were doing roundtripping basically getting the dollars at official rate and selling at black market rate but then the fx dried up because most of the oil was being stolen so CBN ceased supplying the banks and we are now where we are.
I believe Nigeria is the worlds largest crime scene and the fools around don't even realize. There is no earthly reason why the dollar should be 750 to one,one naira used to be one dollar and fifty cents. The dollar has been having a tough time lately but not in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2023
jboixxx:
Babalegba, I greet you sir. Any idea of BM rate as of last 2 days?
Hi, I don't really have any idea at the moment as I now use gotok. The best thing to do is to get an abokis number,that way you can always get the latest prices from him.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2023
icon91:

So funding of dorm account follow thesame process of going forth & back from aboki to bank right rather than funding from your naija account at official rate or something a bit higher?

That is what made me abandon my UBA prepaid dollar card-- Going up and down looking for aboki to buy dollar from and then heading back to bank to queue up for deposit. Upon all that, you still deduct 19 usd from my account for maintenance fee. It's not worth the stress!

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2023
Olamak1:

That is what made me abandon my UBA prepaid dollar card-- Going up and down looking for aboki to buy dollar from and then heading back to bank to queue up for deposit. Upon all that, you still deduct 19 usd from my account for maintenance fee. It's not worth the stress!
It might not be ultra convenient but a dollar account is safer for larger volume transactions though.Suppose you get a refund from AliExpress but in the meantime your fintech virtual card provider has closed shop. Where will your money go You can also save your dollars in your bank dollar card something that is not advisable with the fintechs. I think you should have the dollar card for backup..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2023
Vyntra:
Does anyone know the chance of retrieving items that have been flagged for return, the last time i tracked it, the response I got was the third picture

Call Speedaf customer service.
They will take up your request. Also make sure to follow up the request regularly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 12:39am On May 07, 2023
hi
it's been a while I made an order, is this method of shipping legit or is it like the seller's shipping method scams?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2023
Babalegba:
It might not be ultra convenient but a dollar account is safer for larger volume transactions though.Suppose you get a refund from AliExpress but in the meantime your fintech virtual card provider has closed shop. Where will your money go You can also save your dollars in your bank dollar card something that is not advisable with the fintechs. I think you should have the dollar card for backup..

I think you made a good point there,I never looked at it from that angle.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vyntra(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2023
Encitee3991:

Call Speedaf customer service.
They will take up your request. Also make sure to follow up the request regularly

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:54am On May 07, 2023
daemeyer:
hi
it's been a while I made an order, is this method of shipping legit or is it like the seller's shipping method scams?

Super legit! It's an innovation called "Choice", recently indroduced by Aliexpress, and it runs through each calendar month of the year. According to them, you even get items at cheaper price, coupled with free shipping, during the first 3 days of each month.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 1:15am On May 07, 2023
daemeyer:
hi

It's legit.
It's called CHOICE.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 2:12am On May 07, 2023
This 'Choice' tag on some products on Aliexpress with free shipping, does it always mean your order on it will ship using only NG******R via door step delivery or it can be anything (NIPOST) ?

Also do they have any special discount on certain periods of the year, i'm always seeing 3 items for $8.99 tagged choice whenever i open my Aliexpress app on its front page, its been like that since March
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 2:15am On May 07, 2023
When is Aliexpress general big discount periods in a year, make man dy plan & stock a head of time, I've only witnessed 2, one around November last year, 2nd around March this yr(2023)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 2:17am On May 07, 2023
Olamak1:

It's really sad what we pass through to make money & to spend our money in peace
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2023
Babalegba:
The blame for all the aggravations rest squarely on Nigerians, extremely greedy people.When the government were supplying the banks with dollars, people were doing roundtripping basically getting the dollars at official rate and selling at black market rate but then the fx dried up because most of the oil was being stolen so CBN ceased supplying the banks and we are now where we are.
I believe Nigeria is the worlds largest crime scene and the fools around don't even realize. There is no earthly reason why the dollar should be 750 to one,one naira used to be one dollar and fifty cents. The dollar has been having a tough time lately but not in Nigeria.

It's really sad & uncalled for but in all man must survive sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Thegamingorca(m): 3:10am On May 07, 2023
Vyntra:

Thanks

Ilorinnnnnnnnnn
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 6:28am On May 07, 2023
icon91:
This 'Choice' tag on some products on Aliexpress with free shipping, does it always mean your order on it will ship using only NG******R via door step delivery or it can be anything (NIPOST) ?

Also do they have any special discount on certain periods of the year, i'm always seeing 3 items for $8.99 tagged choice whenever i open my Aliexpress app on its front page, its been like that since March
Every items I've bought from the Choice so far has been shipped through speedaf and they ship almost instantly. Seems aliexpress already have those listed items in their warehouses assembled for instant dispatch once payment have been made.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2023
Agparis100:
WHICH VIRTUAL CARD IS WORKING ON ALIEXPRESS AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU USED IT. ..HELP??
klasha is bae. Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG no hidden charges no funding charges. You get extra 1k with the link

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2023
Vyntra:
Does anyone know the chance of retrieving items that have been flagged for return, the last time i tracked it, the response I got was the third picture
when was the last time you tracked? You have to come and get it in Molete Ibadan that's if they have not moved it back to lagos

Just saw your second image, this has gone back to the airport.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tidedroid: 7:29am On May 07, 2023
Amya:

Same Klasha that cleared my black card of $$ 5 days ago and are yet to credit my wallet. That same Klasha?

Grey did the same thing to me some weeks ago. No regulation from financial bodies in this country at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 7:32am On May 07, 2023
Fayrouzz:
With the current happening, can someone with dorm still buy at official rate in the bank?

This should not be a question, which bank will sell $ for you at official rate

You'll buy your dollar from bereau de change people at black market rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 7:47am On May 07, 2023
Since you'll still go and buy dollars at black market rate from aboki to fund your dollar card

Why not open providus bank (commercial bank) account and request for their classic MasterCard $1200/month limit......but their current rate is 740/s

But its still worth the stress compared to operating a dollar card account or prepaid card from uba

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 8:46am On May 07, 2023
eteebanky1:
Since you'll still go and buy dollars at black market rate from aboki to fund your dollar card

Why not open providus bank (commercial bank) account and request for their classic MasterCard $1200/month limit......but their current rate is 740/s

But its still worth the stress compared to operating a dollar card account or prepaid card from uba
You mean I will be paid 740/$ if i withdraw dollars from the account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 8:50am On May 07, 2023
Gbagura:

It's a naira account

I meant you'll be charge 740/$ when you use your card for international transactions
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 9:42am On May 07, 2023
eteebanky1:

Can one open account with them online

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 9:45am On May 07, 2023
Gbagura:

It's a naira dominated account

Just like your traditional account ha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 9:46am On May 07, 2023
eteebanky1:

It's a naira account

I meant you'll be charge 740/$ when you use your card for international transactions
But cbn has stopped naira cards from international transactions. Is the bank an exception from the policy?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 9:47am On May 07, 2023
sonssyo:

Can one open account with them online

I won't advise you to do that

If one of their branch dy close to where you stay, you can visit the banking hall

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.