Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446914 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2023
Soulvein:
Does this mean my parcel was impounded by the Customs during clearing?

The same issue occasioned by the strike. It affects everybody.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 8:13pm On May 10, 2023
adubam:

You get Customs on ground wen they give you live scores?
.no boss,I dey get notifications for email
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gonkin(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2023
ebene4nija:

Which model exactly I wan buy

Everybody with their own.
Like me, I want something with night vision, rugged like the doogee s88, at least 8gb of ram & 128gb of storage and a battery capacity of nothing less than 8000mah

Ever heard of uniheartz products?
They are now and really meeting up with the rugged phone community

The uniheartz tank is a battery beast
Or try uniheartz luna for fashion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtjmX6u-afQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htCztt-zsTE
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by huwah: 11:28pm On May 10, 2023
Olamak1:

Thank you. I've checked it out, the crypto virtual card is not provided by Binance itself, but a third party called "cadrypro", just like Gotok. It's not worth using because they have embarrassingly hidden charges - $1 for card creation, 3% for card funding amount.

Gotok does 4% card funding
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Getsaved(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2023
Guys, if a phone is quoted on aliexpress as $400 (i.e the dollar at CBN rate). How do I buy at this same rate without having to go and get dollar at the black market rate before buying. Can't buyer pay in Chinese Yuen on aliexpress ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:36am On May 11, 2023
huwah:

Looks like one percent
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Skelewujapan: 4:58am On May 11, 2023
Just send them an email along with your tracking number, they will tell you where it is.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 5:36am On May 11, 2023
Getsaved:
Guys, if a phone is quoted on aliexpress as $400 (i.e the dollar at CBN rate). How do I buy at this same rate without having to go and get dollar at the black market rate before buying. Can't buyer pay in Chinese Yuen on aliexpress ?

No escape route. Your $400 remains $400. How you convert your naira to arrive at that is left for you. No Yuan accepted.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Getsaved(m): 6:03am On May 11, 2023
adubam:

No escape route. Your $400 remains $400. How you convert your naira to arrive at that is left for you. No Yuan accepted.

Thank you. So, can you give a clue how I can get dollar at CBN rate ? Does opening a Dom. Acct. With my bank qualify me to request to buy dollar from them ? And if I apply, how long does it take before they credit my dom account ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KCnaira(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2023

Good day NLer AEx Shoppers
Thanks guys for the answers to my questions, a small weight was lifted hearing that it was because of the now ended strike..

Hopefully, e go clear for all of us soon...

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 6:52am On May 11, 2023
KCnaira:

I made 3 orders on AEx, the orders were for
1 4g portable mifi, 1 TB flash drive and lastly combined Tfcard+knife sharpener+LCDhandwriting board.
NG117667981R
NG117675353R
NG117638301R

All orders are already in Nigeria but now turned red showing *FAILED TO CLEAR AT IMPORT CUSTOM *
what could be the cause?!
what can be done about this?!
Is there a solution or can I get some clarity?!

After having to sort your money, get dollars at high rate and then the country/ Custom do something like this..
light weight and harmless items.. The Pics of are attached below

Please Help a brother .. what to do 😕

It is a general issue because of the strike by custom agents which has been called off on monday. Items are being cleared now but it is in batches due to backlog that the strike had caused. So no need to panic
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CharlesofJesus: 7:19am On May 11, 2023
KCnaira:

1 4g portable mifi, 1 TB flash drive and lastly combined Tfcard+knife sharpener+LCDhandwriting board.

All orders are already in Nigeria but now turned red showing *FAILED TO CLEAR AT IMPORT CUSTOM *

After having to sort your money, get dollars at high rate and then the country/ Custom do something like this..

Just relax, I am talking from experience. It is as a result of the strike but as been called off on Monday. Two out of my orders had been cleared yesterday that was tagged failed by customs and are on their way to me presently with one of out the two orders having over 10 products packed together. Just relax you have no reason to fear It will be cleared.🙂🙂

Gut stop posting your tracking number on online.edit or remove it..fast
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2023
huwah:

I don't know of naira funding, the rate is 1% if you fund your card via Binance. That's what I got the last time I used the platform ( about 2 weeks ago).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:05am On May 11, 2023
Olamak1:

I don't know of naira funding, the rate is 1% if you fund your card via Binance. That's what I got the last time I used the platform ( about 2 weeks ago).

Same here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Spykey: 8:08am On May 11, 2023
mrmayoh:
I have been on this stage for the past 7 days. Please advise
items to Abuja haven't been dispatched yet
Still probably in lagos
Was told so

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2023
Olamed89:
Pls help me with nipost working email, I have been sending mail to the one I know but no response, my tracking shows "arrived at post office" but didn't specify which post office, I have checked my nearest post office,and they said my item is not with them. Pls help me with their work mail.

Or if there is a tracking site that can shows exact post office where my package is.
Pls help.

Is the address on your parcel Lagos state?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2023
Getsaved:

Thank you. So, can you give a clue how I can get dollar at CBN rate ? Does opening a Dom. Acct. With my bank qualify me to request to buy dollar from them ? And if I apply, how long does it take before they credit my dom account ?

Guy. CBN will not give you any $ @ official rate. Opening a Dom account won't do that either. You buy at black market to fund your account. It's only on educational ground or medical that you can initiate Form a and get it near official rate. There's one Form for business people to get at official rate but it's almost an impossible task.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2023
gonkin:

That's mine purchased for 48k from aliexpress in August 2018 it took 6 days to arrive in naija but custom hold am for 2 weeks last last na 5k dem collect
48k? damn
dollar don really show us shege
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 10:04am On May 11, 2023
This klasha people, I'm providing them with my NIN slip and they are rejecting it, can I go ahead with using them without this I.D verification? Na only NIN slip I get
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qhalifah: 10:21am On May 11, 2023
iPhone 12 pro max
128gb
FU
Gold
#440K

Pixel 4XL
128gb
FU

iPhone XR
64gb
FU

Check my profile or quote me, I'd respond (Nland ban stuff won't let me put my digits)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2023
9jamemez:
Please which company did you guys say handle this type of shipping RB*********SG?
Does this mean my package will be received by NIPOST/POST OFFICE ?
nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8ness4: 11:45am On May 11, 2023
I wonder if anybody don receive anything from Speedaf since dem called off the strike cuz its not funny anymore.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Astrolab: 12:04pm On May 11, 2023
Gr8ness4:
I wonder if anybody don receive anything from Speedaf since dem called off the strike cuz its not funny anymore.

Received mine today

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2023
Gr8ness4:
all my packages have gotten to their Ibadan distribution centre. I should receive latest Tuesday

Edit: speedaf don vex o what takes them three days is now done within a day. They are already moving my goods to pickup station close to me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 12:48pm On May 11, 2023
nonny1212:
This klasha people, I'm providing them with my NIN slip and they are rejecting it, can I go ahead with using them without this I.D verification? Na only NIN slip I get
u can chat their CC , they'll help approve manually, if you haven't tried that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 12:53pm On May 11, 2023
Dmedalion:
u can chat their CC , they'll help approve manually, if you haven't tried that
pls how do I chat their customer care
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 12:59pm On May 11, 2023
nonny1212:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 1:00pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Dmedalion post=123071346][/quote] thanks bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 1:03pm On May 11, 2023
nonny1212:
first image is them requesting u with what to do/provide.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2023
yomalex:
all my packages have gotten to their Ibadan distribution centre. I should receive latest Tuesday

Edit: speedaf don vex o what takes them three days is now done within a day. They are already moving my goods to pickup station close to me

Is it not your goods and didn't you pay for the services? In a saner society you should have filled for damages caused by the delays. Off course this is Nigeria where even Police go slap you and you tell them sorry sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 1:05pm On May 11, 2023
nonny1212:
thanks bro
u welcome 🤗
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AutomaticMotors: 1:20pm On May 11, 2023
KCnaira:

NG117667981R
NG117675353R
NG117638301R

Relax! It will clear out in a couple of days

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Femiii and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.