Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1471888 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Babalegba:
I've posted here several times before that Sapon Abeokuta nipost office is better than speedaf.I prefer my goods to be with them than speedaf. They are okay.
I prefer my NIPOST deliveries to be in Jalingo than Ikeja PO. Some of the Ikeja PO counter officials will alter the weight of the package and bill you higher.

I had 2 items that tracking says arrival at delivery office but Ikeja PO said they don't have them! Strange!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ganie(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
jboixxx:
I've always told people that handling fee is max at N500.
They collected 2k from me for 2 phones
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
jboixxx:
Some of us do forget that, post office A is different from post office B, hence, generalising their ill-service is wrong and an insult to the good ones amongst them.

My post office has never collected more than N500 from me as handling fee and items below 0.1/0.2kg (can't be sure cuz it's been long) are billed N200.

NIPOST surprised me yesterday when Chief Headpostmster called me on a follow-up to my China bound package! Though delivery is late, but I'm happy they didn't drop it in the bin. All they need do is to improve on their logistics. Heard they're coming back strong soon but hian, until I experience am, ain't believing shEEt!

True to your comments on paragraph 1.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Babalegba:
I've posted here several times before that Sapon Abeokuta nipost office is better than speedaf.I prefer my goods to be with them than speedaf. They are okay.

If all of them could just imbibe this culture! The other day, I went to pick my 2 tablets at the PO. I was shocked when the postmistress told me to pay 2k(1k each). The weight of each tab is less than 0.75kg. Imagine that! Though I argue with her over it, I eventually paid the money.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2023
Klasha N804 to a dollar 😳
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:35am On Jun 25, 2023
DBlackCeazer:

Law of demand at work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 12:39am On Jun 25, 2023
House, like I don't understand English again o, who's having this same tracking information here , destination part 🙏🙏🙏

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fmghewzy(m): 12:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Olamak1:

Law of demand at work

I guess this one is greed not demand
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2023
Fmghewzy:

I guess this one is greed not demand

Plus monopoly. If bank naira card starts working for international payment, let's see who will patronise them at that crazy rate.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 6:05am On Jun 25, 2023
DBlackCeazer:

Damn, Klasha na thieves

But Nigerians will still patronize them, making them more richer
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2023
eteebanky1:

Damn, Klasha na thieves

They're testing microphone they will still increase it more

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bluntjudge: 6:49am On Jun 25, 2023
Ibrothehassan:
always use AliExpress standard shipping or cainiao super economy global
This is where I am confused, is there a place I can choose the one I can use if I want to place an order? Please let me know how to decide the one to use.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OlodoGraduate: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2023
OlodoGraduate:

I'm thinking of opening another one with my last email, but I'm having a hunch that it'd face deactivation too.
What do I do to avoid this heartbreak 💔?
Has anyone else experienced such?

Finally, I was able to open an account that works well a week+ ago. I eventually discovered that the reason for the earlier deactivation was incomplete registration.
After registering with email, one still has to fill in other details in the Settings tab.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OlodoGraduate: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2023
ganie:

They collected 2k from me for 2 phones
Hello, boss.
Does this mean you didn't pay custom duty fees on the phones?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Olawale86:
House, like I don't understand English again o, who's having this same tracking information here , destination part 🙏🙏🙏

I am afraid, it may come. Just wait and open dispute. Singapore shipping method is shttttttt.

I had a similar experience and still battling with another one now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2023
mctfopt:

Plus monopoly. If bank naira card starts working for international payment, let's see who will patronise them at that crazy rate.
Hope you know that IE window's rate at times is higher than BMR? I'm not counting on it sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2023
How good is Pyypl card on AliExpress.

Anyone making use of it here...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2023
Good morning house I just received this message

Your ProvidusBank Platinum Naira Mastercard Allows You To Spend In Foreign Currencies.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GUCCIBEL: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2023
SPEEDAF EXPRESS IS VERY WORST THESE DAYS, I ORDERD EARPHONE(UNREGISTERD PACKAGE ), SCREENS(REGISTERD PACKAGE) ON 3RD THIS MONTH AND THE EARPHONE HAS ARRIVED AND THE SCREEN ARE JUST IN CUSTOM CLEARANCE. MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO MOVE FROM CUSTOM CLEARANCE?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibrothehassan: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2023
bluntjudge:

This is where I am confused, is there a place I can choose the one I can use if I want to place an order? Please let me know how to decide the one to use.
before checkout you will always see the available shipping methods
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2023
DBlackCeazer:

Chipper Cash= ₦870 to dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2023
jetoraphy:

If they don't see customers, they'll reduce it back

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2023
eteebanky1:

If they don't see customers, they'll reduce it back

They'll see customers, no be Naija again?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2023
eteebanky1:

Damn, Klasha na thieves

Actually, they are one of the cheapest. Chippercash and rest had long increased before now. And the market rate is actually higher than their own rate.

It is hard to blame these guys sometimes, it is not like they print their own dollar.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dumartz: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
jetoraphy:

Does Chipper charge monthly maintenance fees?? apart from their issuance fee of 2K after creating a new dollar card??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
eteebanky1:

Damn, Klasha na thieves

The last time I used their service was shortly after Gotok card stoppage, and I don't think of using them again – options are available to choose from.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Goodnuel:
Actually, they are one of the cheapest. Chippercash and rest had long increased before now. And the market rate is actually higher than their own rate.

It is hard to blame these guys sometimes, it is not like they print their own dollar.

Don't exonerate them, they're just being greedy, period!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
I'm confused now o, that flight ✈️ from China to nigeria is taking more than 5 days 😥😥😥
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnfe: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Olamak1:

The last time I used their service was shortly after Gotok card stoppage, and I don't think of using them again – options are available to choose from.

Which other option you dey use bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
How can I get my refund from chipper cash, the worst is that the card have been deactivated and I opened a new card and the refund is completed.
Please help ooooooo@everyone shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ganie(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
OlodoGraduate:

Hello, boss.
Does this mean you didn't pay custom duty fees on the phones?
Not at all....it was AliExpress standard shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Off to providus bank on Monday
lateefykn84:
Good morning house I just received this message

Your ProvidusBank Platinum Naira Mastercard Allows You To Spend In Foreign Currencies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.