Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,174 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1506223 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (1456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:53am On May 21
Blaqq2:
Nipost cost?

Dunno. You just gotta go there to find out. You know in Nigeria you can't really find out anything remotely, not like they have a website where one can check cost. Even if they do, trust it to be 5 years out of date.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 4:52pm On May 21
Im In trouble
mctfopt:

Dunno. You just gotta go there to find out. You know in Nigeria you can't really find out anything remotely, not like they have a website where one can check cost. Even if they do, trust it to be 5 years out of date.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 5:36pm On May 21
Kelebzy:

I got a reply from them saying my package is in Enugu when my shipping address on Ali Express is in Anambra.

Good then if you can go get it in enugu it would be better to avoid extra charges if at all you may want to reroute to your state. Best wishes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 6:33pm On May 21
Blaqq2:
Im In trouble
You could sell the item and then order the right one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 8:44pm On May 21
How long does it take custom for clearance?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 12:20am On May 22
Faithful4real:
How long does it take custom for clearance?
Jesus and I'm crying about 33 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 12:30am On May 22
Is there anyone that can help me understand why my package came through nipost ,this is the first time of such happening to me ,all my aliexpress orders usually come through speedaf which is always timely and the tracking is really smooth, this is my first time ordering something expensive on aliexpress,I'm thinking if that could be the reason ,my package was shipped via a different shipping that I'm used to which was -aliexpress selection standard instead of the usual aliexpress standard shipping ,what I ordered was a phone cooler which isn't like a contraband or illegal item ,for some reason I don't see the package going through customs ,it was dispatched straight to the osun state post office ,and ever since I have called them ,they said they are yet to receive such package after I gave them my tracking number ,also the nipost site randomly does this thing where it stops tracking for a few days but later comes back online but now almost 8 days ,no further tracking has been updated ,the total days my package has been in transit is 34 days ,this is the first time my orders exceed 2 weeks since I've been ordering from aliexpress, please is there anyone that can be of assistance to me ,maybe an official in nipost osun state that can help me check the office if it's there but just thr workers not wanting to stress over me ,I don't mind appreciating abeg .

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:07am On May 22
Odusdave1:
Is there anyone that can help me ....
Not sure there's any NIPOST official here.

2. The platform's choice of courier is solely at its discretion, so long your preferred shipping method starts with Ali. If dem want, Speedaf, if otherwise, they use their available or preferred courier. Nothing you can do about that.

3. All items must pass through NCS. So, yours was not an exception; your tracking platform may not show it.

4. Wait patiently for it or visit them on Friday for enquiries.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 7:23am On May 22
Odusdave1:
Is there anyone that can help me understand why my package came through nipost ,this is the first time of such happening to me ,all my aliexpress orders usually come through speedaf which is always timely and the tracking is really smooth, this is my first time ordering something expensive on aliexpress,I'm thinking if that could be the reason ,my package was shipped via a different shipping that I'm used to which was -aliexpress selection standard instead of the usual aliexpress standard shipping ,what I ordered was a phone cooler which isn't like a contraband or illegal item ,for some reason I don't see the package going through customs ,it was dispatched straight to the osun state post office ,and ever since I have called them ,they said they are yet to receive such package after I gave them my tracking number ,also the nipost site randomly does this thing where it stops tracking for a few days but later comes back online but now almost 8 days ,no further tracking has been updated ,the total days my package has been in transit is 34 days ,this is the first time my orders exceed 2 weeks since I've been ordering from aliexpress, please is there anyone that can be of assistance to me ,maybe an official in nipost osun state that can help me check the office if it's there but just thr workers not wanting to stress over me ,I don't mind appreciating abeg .

I think based on the tracking info the item is in lagos do well to contact nipost cc either via email or using there phone numbers available from there site
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 1:18pm On May 22
rust6:

I think based on the tracking info the item is in lagos do well to contact nipost cc either via email or using there phone numbers available from there site
see what I got from chatting them via email

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 1:22pm On May 22
jboixxx:
Not sure there's any NIPOST official here.

2. The platform's choice of courier is solely at its discretion, so long your preferred shipping method starts with Ali. If dem want, Speedaf, if otherwise, they use their available or preferred courier. Nothing you can do about that.

3. All items must pass through NCS. So, yours was not an exception; your tracking platform may not show it.

4. Wait patiently for it or visit them on Friday for enquiries.
33 days isn't being patient ? ,you're talking like a foreigner, we know how our country is ,if you don't settle you will just have your time wasted or end up not getting anything ,this isn't my first experience with nipost ,I had a phone sent from my family friend to me here ,I had to pay 100k bribe to get it ,but that was when I was even able to visit the post office ,now I'm in school and it's private uni ,they won't let me out unless on official capacity
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelebzy: 2:49pm On May 22
rust6:

Good then if you can go get it in enugu it would be better to avoid extra charges if at all you may want to reroute to your state. Best wishes
Thanks. I'm current following up with NIPOST to reroute it to my address.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 3:08pm On May 22
Odusdave1:
see what I got from chatting them via email

At u based in Osgobo? If you’re based there then wait a couple of days probably a week, before visiting the closest Nipost office within ur area. If Not then request for a reroute to ur required location
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 3:12pm On May 22
rust6:

At u based in Osgobo? If you’re based there then wait a couple of days probably a week, before visiting the closest Nipost office within ur area. If Not then request for a reroute to ur required location
how can a reroute be filed for
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 3:21pm On May 22
Odusdave1:
33 days isn't being patient ? ,you're talking like a foreigner, we know how our country is ,if you don't settle you will just have your time wasted or end up not getting anything ,this isn't my first experience with nipost ,I had a phone sent from my family friend to me here ,I had to pay 100k bribe to get it ,but that was when I was even able to visit the post office ,now I'm in school and it's private uni ,they won't let me out unless on official capacity
lol i being waiting for 56 days. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 3:31pm On May 22
Faithful4real:
omo I had plans for the item,I'm supposed to review it on my channel ,and now it's almost too late as many reviews have already been done ,first time aliexpress fall my hand sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 3:32pm On May 22
Faithful4real:
wait can't you just request a refund if it's been that long ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 3:45pm On May 22
Odusdave1:
wait can't you just request a refund if it's been that long ?
I can but since the product is in Nigeria, I wanted to wait for custom clearance. Also, i still have to wait for refund date.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 3:58pm On May 22
Faithful4real:

I can but since the product is in Nigeria, I wanted to wait for custom clearance. Also, i still have to wait for refund date.
omoo so it's that long ,I don tire this country aje cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 3:59pm On May 22
Faithful4real:

so a whole 2 months plus ,if I knew it would be like this I would have bought it in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 7:52pm On May 22
Will I receive this items via speedaf or nipost I saw two tracking number

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:51pm On May 22
ezybaba:
Will I receive this items via speedaf or nipost I saw two tracking number

The LP.... Tracking number has already transitioned to NG.... That means it'll be delivered by Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 4:44am On May 23
Olamak1:

The LP.... Tracking number has already transitioned to NG.... That means it'll be delivered by Speedaf
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:37am On May 23
Who is currently using Klasha, for the past few weeks now card creation both pink & black cards has been unavailable, is it just my account or general issue?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 4:12pm On May 23
icon91:
Who is currently using Klasha, for the past few weeks now card creation both pink & black cards has been unavailable, is it just my account or general issue?
they get serious problem I have to move my fund to Bitnob jeje
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 4:21pm On May 23
Olamak1:

what if the tracking number was NG first and then transitioned to LP
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:47pm On May 23
rust6:

what if the tracking number was NG first and then transitioned to LP

Don't think you'd ever see such a scenario on AliExpress. The reason is that LP (I understand) is used for packages in China only. That's why any package with the LP.... tracking number is eventually handed over to another carrier who'd dispatch it abroad. That's where Speedaf, for instance, comes in to do the job.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ekpees: 9:20pm On May 23
Good evening please which virtual master card are u guys using to shop now in Aliexpress thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 9:42pm On May 23
Ekpees:
Good evening please which virtual master card are u guys using to shop now in Aliexpress thanks
Bitnobs
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:52pm On May 23
ezybaba:
they get serious problem I have to move my fund to Bitnob jeje

All these fintechs sef, na one problem or the other

Na to just return our normal naira cards be the best solution, but this government no go ever do that one

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:23am On May 24
Bring all your checkouts on any website,

Rates cheaper than chipper cash grin and all fintechs,

100% legit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:04pm On May 24
icon91:

All these fintechs sef, na one problem or the other

Na to just return our normal naira cards be the best solution, but this government no go ever do that one

why not get bitstore card and save ur self with this Nigeria fintech wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (1456) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: bizza45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.