Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443832 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2023
Harshreality:

Thanks. So two out of the three store agreed to change the address. The last one said they couldn't.
Lucky you. Ask them to please send you the screenshot of the reviewed address as I've had an experience that seller didn't modify but gave me false assurance that he did until package went to the old address. Had to find send courier to pickup and send to me.

Best option is for you to cancel it and reorder it except you enjoyed coupon that you don't wanna lose.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harshreality: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2023
jboixxx:
Lucky you. Ask them to please send you the screenshot of the reviewed address as I've had an experience that seller didn't modify but gave me false assurance that he did until package went to the old address. Had to find send courier to pickup and send to me.

Best option is for you to cancel it and reorder it except you enjoyed coupon that you don't wanna lose.

Oh wow. It's been shipped unfortunately. I guess I might have to wait and see. I'll try asking if they could send an image though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2023
can Opay virtual card pay for items on AE?

If not, what other alternative?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2023
buoye1:
can Opay virtual card pay for items on AE?

If not, what other alternative?
Opay can't be used on ae
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cassie74: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who can do Ali check out for me...pls state your rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acedsportsng: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
SOZINN:
Hello. Has anyone ever used payday before, is it reliable and do they offer reasonable rates?

Don't try them. You will only be frustrated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SOZINN: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
acedsportsng:

Don't try them. You will only be frustrated.

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
bobkezel:

Opay can't be used on ae

Thank you, Any alternative?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cassie74: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
winnerhero:
Who else have had this experience

Are u still checking out in Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cassie74:
Who can do Ali check out for me...pls state your rate

Contact noobody.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
buoye1:

Try bitnob
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Please guys do I need to pay extra cash if I order a good of around $170
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Puddin01:
I used providus bank platinum MasterCard yesterday and the rate was 836 naira. It's just expensive. 5k for the card and 100k minimum opening balance but you can remove all your 100k later. Their limit is 3000 USD per month and 100,000 USD per year. Although it's quite expensive, it saves me all these virtual people brouhaha or banks cancelling their cards. These people don't cancel this card at all. I can finally rest small. Another option is to get a dollar card and domiciliary account and get dollar from Aboki. Already went through that path but I still prefer Providus bank method. Hope it helps anyone.

Can it be opened online and what's the requirements I am trying to get over $150 so I think it's worth it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
buoye1:

There's a crypto card out there for global use, and it works perfectly on AliExpress. The card is incorporated into Binance app but owned and issued by a third-party named 'Alchemy'.
Personally, I've used it for several purchases( on AliExpress) and it works fine.
Below is what to expect if you wish to apply for it:

* Crypto knowledge.
* Card creation fee is $1.
* Card funding fee is 3% of funding
amount.
*Funding is through binance or by transferring crypto from another platform.
*No hidden charges; no maintenance fee!

To access the card, log into your binance. While at 'home', locate 'Market place' > Crypto card > Cardrypto. Alternatively, while at home, type "Cardrypto" in the search box and the app will pop up.

For the lite version of the crypto card, they only require email address to sign up, but for the Standard version, KYC is needed.
Lite version is limited to $100/month, but the standard card is limited to $2000/ month.......

I rest my case!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Olamak1:

There's a crypto card out there for global use, and it works perfectly on AliExpress. The card is incorporated into Binance app but owned and issued by a third-party named 'Alchemy'.
Personally, I've used it for several purchases( on AliExpress) and it works fine.

* Crypto knowledge.
amount.

To access the card, log into your binance. While at 'home', locate 'Market place' > Crypto card > Cardrypto. Alternatively, while at home, type "Cardrypto" in the search box and the app will pop up.

For the lite version of the crypto card, they only require email address to sign up, but for the Standard version, KYC is needed.
Lite version is limited to $100/month, but the standard card is limited to $2000/ month.......

I rest my case!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Olamak1:

What's the minimum topup apart from the initial $15 minimum deposit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibrothehassan: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Olamak1:

* Crypto knowledge.
amount.

I rest my case!

Thanks for this update just made an order ๐Ÿ‘Œ

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2023
Ibrothehassan:

Thanks for this update just made an order ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Shap shap!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
zenith4biz:

What's the minimum topup apart from the initial $15 minimum deposit

For now, I think the minimum is $15. They just increased the amount because when I started using it, it was $5. That was in mid-June. I also remember that the spending limit then was $100 but it's now $2000
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibrothehassan: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Olamak1:

Shap shap!!!
No time๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
morikee:
Does anyone ever got his package sent via Speedaf from HongKong warehouses abi na only Mainland China

I can't say how this works but as long as your tracking number starts with an NG and R/RS. It will be Speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Puddin01: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
lawalsodiq234:

Can it be opened online and what's the requirements I am trying to get over $150 so I think it's worth it
It can be opened online. Just normal bank opening, BVN, nepa bill,id card and passport photo with minimum opening balance of 100k which you can always remove plus you can also order for the card online too. I opened my account online and submitted documents online too. I got my card physically because I was close to the bank. The card is 5k by the way
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ibrothehassan:

No time๐Ÿ˜‚

Wow! As if you've been expecting the info!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Puddin01:
I used providus bank platinum MasterCard yesterday and the rate was 836 naira. It's just expensive. 5k for the card and 100k minimum opening balance but you can remove all your 100k later. Their limit is 3000 USD per month and 100,000 USD per year. Although it's quite expensive, it saves me all these virtual people brouhaha or banks cancelling their cards. These people don't cancel this card at all. I can finally rest small. Another option is to get a dollar card and domiciliary account and get dollar from Aboki. Already went through that path but I still prefer Providus bank method. Hope it helps anyone.

What is the lifespan of the Card: 2 or 3 or 4 years?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibrothehassan: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Olamak1:

Wow! As if you've been expecting the info!
I don search tire all does Nigeria fintechs are just reaping us off

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SOZINN: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ibrothehassan:

No time๐Ÿ˜‚

Please what is its exchange rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sylverkenz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Olamak1:

* Crypto knowledge.
amount.

I rest my case!

I just made a purchase, thanks for this information

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sylverkenz:

I just made a purchase, thanks for this information

๐Ÿ‘
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibrothehassan: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
SOZINN:

Please what is its exchange rate.
I funded through binance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
IAmRoot:

It's not. The real capacity is like 2000mAh or so

The real capacity is 2450mah
Some are 2800mah

I have already tested them with my Littokala battery tester.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jayzx: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Is there any alternative to ebay. Ebay keep banning my account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: sanandreas(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.