Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465704 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AIREGIN360(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
[s]300$ Aliexpress checkout available at 820[/s]
Whatsapp 07089364364
Escrow- wese90.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amadika(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Macmilla:
Please who has used Bitnob virtual dollar card before? How is it? Ye or Ne?
I use it. To me, it's the best. No hidden charges. $1 charge for every $100 card top up/funding.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AIREGIN360(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
AIREGIN360:
[s]300$ Aliexpress checkout available at 820[/s]
Whatsapp 07089364364
Escrow- wese90.
sold
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Please what’s the rate for the Klasha? Or do you know any alternatives? Trying to pick up a thing of $600

icon91:

I funded & used my Klasha account yesterday (Pink Card Precisely) without any issues, try & chat their customer care service up

Cheers!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
9JAFULLBREED:
Please what’s the rate for the Klasha? Or do you know any alternatives? Trying to pick up a thing of $600

Well, it fluctuates around #1000 - #1020/$ the last time i used it being 2nd October, 2023

Klasha is the only one i use for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by misscjkeyz(f): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
misscjkeyz:
Please i need assistance in ordering stuffs o,anyone in PH who's been able to make orders lately?

I don't stay in Port Harcourt but Benin
If you want assistance on how to place order chat me on WhatsApp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2023
I actually did a little research a week ago and discovered a way to pay for goods from AliExpress with crypto currency directly with no debit card. It was a dropshipping site that uses AliExpress Api and AliExpress clone script. All stores on AliExpress are there too, so you pay with crypto to them then they reroute to AliExpress .

I made a little order to test the site and the order have been shipped. Well, it's still in transit.

The only downside is that their is a 5-10% hike in price while ordering from there. The do the paying for you while AliExpress does the shipping. Please it is a dropshipping site.

I won't like to mention the website address until I get my product here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AutomaticMotors: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I actually did a little research a week ago and discovered a way to pay for goods from AliExpress with crypto currency directly with no debit card. It was a dropshipping site that uses AliExpress Api and AliExpress clone script. All stores on AliExpress are there too, so you pay with crypto to them then they reroute to AliExpress .

I made a little order to test the site and the order have been shipped. Well, it's still in transit.

The only downside is that their is a 5-10% hike in price while ordering from there. The do the paying for you while AliExpress does the shipping. Please it is a dropshipping site.

I won't like to mention the website address until I get my product here in Nigeria.

Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Lol
It's not for big men like you that order in millions, na people like us wey dey order in small amount wey no like virtual card wahala
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
SUPERPACK:

They'll eventually scam you, you never wise

Pls don't come here to wail anytime they scam you

Admin suppose ban you self

9 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
eteebanky:

Common go and sit down. This is why it is hard to share findings with fellow Nigerians. Tinubu that scammed you what have you done about it grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
eteebanky:

The guy literally said he placed a LITTLE order to TEST the site. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Na waa o

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by freezy4me: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please for anyone who use bitnob and have submitted an appeal application before, how do you get the picture of your card to display the full card details? Only the last 4 numbers is what I can see
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2023
icon91:

Well, it fluctuates around #1000 - #1020/$ the last time i used it being 2nd October, 2023

Klasha is the only one i use for now
I don't think klasha is back yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by occfx: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2023
icon91:

I funded & used my Klasha account yesterday (Pink Card Precisely) without any issues, try & chat their customer care service up

Cheers!

If you fund the klasha with 5100 as they say how much will they deduct for the pink card and what happens to the balance?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Toluene15:
It seems AliExpress have reduced numbers of cargo flight to Nigeria or maybe it's because orders aren't coming in.
Parcels are being delayed at china airport.
My parcel has been stuck at Nigeria customs for 7 days now

Yeah, orders are taking over 3wks now, unlike b4..when orders arrived about 10days

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2023
occfx:

If you fund the klasha with 5100 as they say how much will they deduct for the pink card and what happens to the balance?

I don't know how much it is to create a Pink Card now as i already have it(I started using it earlier this year when it was free to create & fund) but the Black Card should be around $3.5 to create, $1.5 funding fee, $1 Monthly maintenance as they stated Current rate for funding pink card is #1022/$
For withdrawal, it is around #985/$

Make sure to chat customer care if you have more questions or need more clarification, only fund your card with what you want to use at the moment & try & check other virtual dollar card vendors like bitnob, bitmama, chipper cash, grey etc..i don't know anything about them, but their names always pop up on this thread a lot, make your research, compare & contrast very well & choose the one that's best for you

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by occfx: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2023
icon91:

I don't know how much it is to create a Pink Card now as i already have it(I started using it earlier this year when it was free to create & fund) but the Black Card should be around $3.5 to create, $1.5 funding fee, $1 Monthly maintenance as they stated Current rate for funding pink card is #1022/$
For withdrawal, it is around #985/$

Make sure to chat customer care if you have more questions or need more clarification, only fund your card with what you want to use at the moment & try & check other virtual dollar card vendors like bitnob, bitmama, chipper cash, grey etc..i don't know anything about them, but their names always pop up on this thread a lot, make your research, compare & contrast very well & choose the one that's best for you

Cheers!

Thanks for detailed explanation and I guess the pink card works very well with aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2023
occfx:

Thanks for detailed explanation and I guess the pink card works very well with aliexpress

Yes, it does

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
earthrealm:

Yeah, orders are taking over 3wks now, unlike b4..when orders arrived about 10days

Cracy naira exchange rate/$ nor dey make Nigerians buy stuff from AliExpress anymore. Hence, the delay in delivery of items.

The reason is that high volume of orders necessitates prompt take off of cargo flights from China. But, with the reduction in Nigerian patronage as currently being experienced by Aliexpress, Speedaf has no option than to wait till they're able to gather enough packages to dispatch to destination country.

Na huge loss e go be for them (Speedaf) now!

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Can someone tell me what this LP mean I ordered about 4 days ago
And wanted to get the tracking number
I am seeing LP

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
lawalsodiq234:
I am seeing LP
LP is usually handled by NIPOST.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
lawalsodiq234:
I am seeing LP

It means Labour Party

They will handover to NIPOST when it reaches Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
jboixxx:
LP is usually handled by NIPOST.
Chai
I hope it's delivered as it does with speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
BannedUser:

It means Labour Party

They will handover to NIPOST when it reaches Nigeria.
Lol. He will have to go to court to claim it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
lawalsodiq234:

Chai
I hope it's delivered as it does with speedaf
It will, may just take some days/week depending on your location.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by erniok(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
jboixxx:
This thread sef dry! No one de look here again.
Bro good evening. You fit help me order something on aliexpress. I don't have an account and hope it will be a one off transaction.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
erniok:

Bro good evening. You fit help me order something on aliexpress. I don't have an account and hope it will be a one off transaction.
Come over. See my signature or profile for my contact details .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by erniok(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2023
jboixxx:
Come over. See my signature or profile for my contact details .
Good morning Jay, I've reached out to you on telegram.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2023
What's going on with custom clearance these days
10 days🙄🙄

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ATPx, sonssyo, bettynifemi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.