Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464073 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingdemu: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pls I have a Dorm account with Fidelity Bank so I'm thinking of requesting for a card to enable me make a purchase on AE. Pls would the card work for AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kingdemu:
Pls I have a Dorm account with Fidelity Bank so I'm thinking of requesting for a card to enable me make a purchase on AE. Pls would the card work for AliExpress?

As long as it is dollar card, it will work.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
mctfopt:
This thread is gradually dying...all thanks to the as almost comatose naira

This thread will come back to life when commercial banks enable our naira Mastercard to Access dollars again

For now, all other options are very stressful and expensive, it has discouraged many people

All this fraudulent virtual apps..... payday, klasha, Grey and co should all repent

They should learn from Gomoney, everything was stress free on that app.....it's unfortunate they disabled their card to access forex sha.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingdemu: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Olamak1:

As long as it is dollar card, it will work.

Thanks man
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good day one and all
I just mistakenly click order received on a wristwatch that is handled by nipost that has a tracking number beginning with "LP" what advise would you give to me to take in such a situation.
Hope there is chance of receiving it despite the mistake by me
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
eteebanky:

This thread will come back to life when commercial banks enable our naira Mastercard to Access dollars again

For now, all other options are very stressful and expensive, it has discouraged many people

All this fraudulent virtual apps..... payday, klasha, Grey and co should all repent

They should learn from Gomoney, everything was stress free on that app.....it's unfortunate they disabled their card to access forex sha.

The way the naira is crumbling I don't see naira Bank allowing international transaction on naira card any time soon

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abahboniface45:
Good day one and all
I just mistakenly click order received on a wristwatch that is handled by nipost that has a tracking number beginning with "LP" what advise would you give to me to take in such a situation.
Hope there is chance of receiving it despite the mistake by me
Thanks

Relax, the item will get to you.

Next time, no dey go near that option in red, until you com dey sure say your item don land.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 3:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Olamak1:

Relax, the item will get to you.

Next time, no dey go near that option in red, until you com dey sure say your item don land.

Thanks, will the item still receive tracking update?
My first time of making such a mistake ✅
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:08am On Oct 17, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Thanks, will the item still receive tracking update?
My first time of making such a mistake ✅
yes. Use 3rd party tracking sites.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Guys, always check your NIPOST delivered packages before leaving the counter. Should you notice any abnormalities, call the attention of the officer and open it in his/her presence and confirm the number of units expected or the item.

It get why!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cyif2003(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Pls how long does it take local shopping to get here from china,? Minimum and maximum amount of days so I can decide weather or not to go ahead of use 3rd party
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2023
jboixxx:
Guys, always check your NIPOST delivered packages before leaving the counter. Should you notice any abnormalities, call the attention of the officer and open it in his/her presence and confirm the number of units expected or the item.

It get why!

This strategy saved me almost $100 last year.

Item was stolen, noticed how light the package was and some suspicious transparent tape used in an attempt to disguise and cover the spot in the package that was used to extract my item. smiley

Got my money back after opening dispute with evidence.

Some crooked NIGERIANS either in NIPOST or CUSTOMS are to blame

9 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
mctfopt:

This strategy saved me almost $100 last year.

Item was stolen, noticed how light the package was and some suspicious transparent tape used in an attempt to disguise and cover the spot in the package that was used to extract my item. smiley

Got my money back after opening dispute with evidence.

Some crooked NIGERIANS either in NIPOST or CUSTOMS are to blame
Noticed a tear on my package yesterday , so, I decided to open it at their desk. Checked my package and they've extracted one unit of my package. Will go meet them tomorrow to see how to resolve it.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
jboixxx:
Noticed a tear on my package yesterday , so, I decided to open it at their desk. Checked my package and they've extracted one unit of my package. Will go meet them tomorrow to see how to resolve it.

The useless guys will tell you to write a letter that they'll follow up. I did. They didn't follow up. I even contacted Consumer Protection they replied me for update after a YEAR. By then I'm already flexing the item I reported for. I just ignored them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
jboixxx:
yes. Use 3rd party tracking sites.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by compwizard3(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Please does Speedaf handle this tracking number? LP***************"0
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
mctfopt:

The useless guys will tell you to write a letter that they'll follow up. I did. They didn't follow up. I even contacted Consumer Protection they replied me for update after a YEAR. By then I'm already flexing the item I reported for. I just ignored them
Unfortunate lots. I'm going there for an update tomorrow. If none, I'm mailing their PMG straight. I'm only taking it cool with them cuz of the good long time relationship that exist between us.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
compwizard3:
Please does Speedaf handle this tracking number? LP***************"0
If you're lucky, it'd be handed over to Speedaf upon arrival to 9ja. Once had that instance.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
jboixxx:

People nor dey fear God!
How would somebody buy goods at high exchange rate of about ₦1,070/dollar and another person go just think say na to thief am be the next thing?

Shame on NCS/NIPOST!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
I hope that you guys know that GTB are running a promotion on AliExpress! You save twenty dollars when you spend 50, thirty when you spend 100 and 80 when you spend 200 as long as you use their dollar card. I just ordered a tablet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 3:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Olamak1:

People nor dey fear God!
How would somebody buy goods at high exchange rate of about ₦1,070/dollar and another person go just think say na to thief am be the next thing?

Shame on NCS/NIPOST!
Guys, this is so common in Lagos am telling you but it happens elsewhere but not as terribly far high as it happens in Lagos.
That beggarly personality in workers at
Airport
Prison yard
Police checking points
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2023
Olamak1:

People nor dey fear God!

Shame on NCS/NIPOST!

The only good thing NIPOST did for me after I caught on that my package was tampered with was not to update their tracking to show that the package was delivered. That way it helped in my dispute. Had I not opened that package in their presence, they would've have updated their tracking and it would've been a crazy uphill battle to convince AliExpress that my package wasn't delivered intact.

At the end of the day, someone in the NCS/NIPOST went home with an almost $100 item which they didn't pay a dime for!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2023
Babalegba:
I hope that you guys know that GTB are running a promotion on AliExpress! You save twenty dollars when you spend 50, thirty when you spend 100 and 80 when you spend 200 as long as you use their dollar card. I just ordered a tablet.
Is GTB card working now on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2023
mctfopt:

The only good thing NIPOST did for me after I caught on that my package was tampered with was not to update their tracking to show that the package was delivered. That way it helped in my dispute. Had I not opened that package in their presence, they would've have updated their tracking and it would've been a crazy uphill battle to convince AliExpress that my package wasn't delivered intact.

At the end of the day, someone in the NCS/NIPOST went home with an almost $100 item which they didn't pay a dime for!
Lucky you! What they've been doing here of recent is that once package arrives,they'll log it in as delivered. I'd warned them some weeks back when they did that to a package I ordered for my boss. This time, they logged mine in as delivered Friday afternoon after notifying me. So, nothing I fit do on top this one than to tackle them here.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2023
I have an issue, my package ship but there is no tracking number, I am trying to contact AliExpress customer service, but it’s not connecting me to an agent, have anyone has similar issue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amadika(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2023
Slim02:
I have an issue, my package ship but there is no tracking number, I am trying to contact AliExpress customer service, but it’s not connecting me to an agent, have anyone has similar issue

Give it sometime, the tracking number will be updated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2023
akseph1:

Is GTB card working now on aliexpress?
It's the dollar card not naira card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amdryzenitelcor: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
I'm planning to build a PC to work with resource-intensive graphics programs. Which processors and video cards are best suited for 3D modeling and rendering at a relatively low cost? in this table comparing the technical characteristics of processors: https://hddv.ru/cpu they write which is best suited intel 10100f
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
amdryzenitelcor:
I'm planning to build a PC to work with resource-intensive graphics programs. Which processors and video cards are best suited for 3D modeling and rendering at a relatively low cost? in this table comparing the technical characteristics of processors: https://hddv.ru/cpu they write which is best suited intel 10100f
What program ?
Lumion
Adobe
Or just CAD & RENDERING
Besides the most important thing for you is your graphics card say RTX 3060 12gb, RTX 2070 8gb/RTX 2080 8gb Best 3080/ 3090
Alternatively if you're on a budget RX 5700xt 8gb very good for graphics intensive work programs
Also you don't really need a 10th gen processor but if you have the funds good.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Olamak1:

People nor dey fear God!

Shame on NCS/NIPOST!
Actually its going to 1200 now

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Naira is now 1,115/dollar. The tin con jump from ₦1,070 (the rate yesterday). That's about ₦50 increment! E fit reach ₦1,250 tomorrow as e be so!

Update:
@Sonrexx, I didn't get to see your comments on time before typing this. The rates I quoted above is from Binance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Olamak1:
Naira is now 1,115/dollar. The tin con jump from ₦1,070 (the rate yesterday). That's about ₦50 increment! E fit reach ₦1,250 tomorrow as e be so!

Update:
@Sonrexx, I didn't get to see your comments on time before typing this. The rates I quoted above is from Binance.

Terrible my brother, we're at War(economically)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: YingyangNg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.