Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448915 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2023
amdryzenitelcor:
And at the end of July I ordered this one: https://hddv.ru/noutbuk-asus-rog-strix-g17-g713rm-testiruem-fps-v-igrah It’s now the end of October and tracking shows that it is still at customs, so now it’s not clear how logistics works with China

Carry your fake link and shift.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2023
eBay checkout available!!
AliExpress checkout available!!
Amazon checkout available!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexymonkey(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
noobody:
eBay checkout available!!
AliExpress checkout available!!
Amazon checkout available!!

I have an item I want to purchase on AliExpress, total amount is $14.51. What's your rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Curdlebug(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abahboniface45:

I can help you but exchange rate is crazy
#1,330/$
WhatsApp me on 08156755562
If you want to go ahead

Ok

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
sexymonkey:
I have an item I want to purchase on AliExpress, total amount is $14.51. What's your rate.

1300+

Come to DM if e sure for you grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
noobody:

1300+

Come to DM if e sure for you grin
My brother , nothing is even sure again sef. Fintechs and BDCs dem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
jboixxx:
My brother , nothing is even sure again sef. Fintechs and BDCs dem

Oga mi,me sef as I dey like this

Na red ooo,nothing sure again at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
noobody:

Carry your fake link and shift.

😂
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
For me, all online purchase on AliExpress suspended till ....

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abahboniface45:

The whole thing is really annoying
Where do we go from there?
The worst of all is there are almost no alternative to what we buy on AliExpress in Nigeria

If you have been following the whole drama right from inception, you should have known by now that this government has one major objective in mind – reducing importations to the barest minimum.

So, the persistent rise in the value of dollar as against the naira is just it's means of achieving that goal –discourage people from importation.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abahboniface45:

The whole thing is really annoying
Where do we go from there?
The worst of all is there are almost no alternative to what we buy on AliExpress in Nigeria
Don't forget that your government is planning to buy 300+ suv for themselves running into billions of naira. No, they are not interested in Innoson motors. Made in Nigeria things irritate them. They will soon come to tell you that change begins with you.
Naira never even start to fall sef. This is just the beginning. Mark my words.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
acorntree:
For me, all online purchase on AliExpress suspended till ....
When BAT told you that he doesn't care about the dollar rate you thought he was joking? Omo, we are just starting. Dollar will cross #1500 before this year runs out and will hit #3000 next year.
Save this post.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Olamak1:

If you have been following the whole drama right from inception, you should have known by now that this government has one major objective in mind – reducing importations to the barest minimum.

So, the persistent rise in the value of dollar as against the naira is just it's means of achieving that goal –discourage people from importation.
Are you actually saying the fall of naira is a good thing? I want to understand you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Olamak1:

But I heard the CBN governor has lifted ban on importation of some products that were previously ban by Last administration like rice, cement and so on
I thought the move will lead to decrease in price of commodity.
Though there are other factors that come into play anyway
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Macmilla:

Don't forget that your government is planning to buy 300+ suv for themselves running into billions of naira. No, they are not interested in Innoson motors. Made in Nigeria things irritate them. They will soon come to tell you that change begins with you.
Naira never even start to fall sef. This is just the beginning. Mark my words.

It's not a new thing in Nigeria, the said government don't practice what they preach.
Nigeria is in a real mess, bad leadership has brought Nigeria under her knees.
Na wah oh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Macmilla:

Are you actually saying the fall of naira is a good thing? I want to understand you.

No, never! The policy is anti-people, how can I support such a thing? I was trying to point out to the guy up there reasons for the high cost of dollar as it's being experienced currently.

In fact, there's one APC guy on a particular whatsapp platform I belong to who's fund of posting all those nonsense write-ups by the people behind the evil policy. If you see the way I always tackle him, eh?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Macmilla:

When BAT told you that he doesn't care about the dollar rate you thought he was joking? Omo, we are just starting. Dollar will cross #1500 before this year runs out and will hit #3000 next year.
Save this post.

Haaaaa!!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2023
Olamak1:

One can't close an existing door without a back up plan, if a sane country is doing something like this or more like even high tax on imported goods etc to reduce importation while giving out loans to smaller companies, creating more jobs, encouraging & supporting local productions, increasing exportation rate etc, in the short term people will have a little hard time, but in the long run, it'll be a huge step up, it'll be understandable, take a look at innoson, ibeto & other firms trying to make it big, na the government wy suppose help them dy even suppress them sef, i no even wan open Aba production page, that's another story for another day & many more, this government no carry interest of citizens at heart at all at all

May God help us, situation of things is really getting outta control, its high time Nigerians wake up & do the needful o, they are dying slowly each hour, each day!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2023
AliExpress to bitnob card

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2023
Please ehn, how much am I supposed to pay for a $37 item at NIPOST?
I received a call from NIPOST today telling me that my package has arrived and I would need to part with 3,500
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
AliExpress to bitnob card

Is the name on your card the same as the one you're using on AE?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VandalSavage(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Hey guys, does wema alat card still works on AliExpress, someone told me it doesn't anymore, and I want to make sure
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
BannedUser:

Is the name on your card the same as the one you're using on AE?
yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
OHIsIManuEL:
I received a call from NIPOST today telling me that my package has arrived and I would need to part with 3,500

Price of your item(s) doesn't determine the handling fees to be paid on NIPOST, weight of item & location are the determinants, but in all i think #3,500k is much, ask around for people that have recently purchased within your location & know whether its same or they're trying to reap you off

I think they do have range of handling fee measured by weight, i paid #500 for a 1.5kg item few months ago & #200 for a 0.17kg item last month, location is Onitsha(Anambra State, in all i think #3,500 is just too much no matter the location

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
OHIsIManuEL:

Dem wan swindle you ni!
Depndig on the weight, the amount payable is between ₦200 – ₦500

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
icon91:

One can't close an existing door without a back up plan, if a sane country is doing something like this or more like even high tax on imported goods etc to reduce importation while giving out loans to smaller companies, creating more jobs, encouraging & supporting local productions, increasing exportation rate etc, in the short term people will have a little hard time, but in the long run, it'll be a huge step up, it'll be understandable, take a look at innoson, ibeto & other firms trying to make it big, na the government wy suppose help them dy even suppress them sef, i no even wan open Aba production page, that's another story for another day & many more, this government no carry interest of citizens at heart at all at all

May God help us, situation of things is really getting outta control, its high time Nigerians wake up & do the needful o, they are dying slowly each hour, each day!

Don't mind them! Nigeria as a nation don enter one chance with this government
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Olamak1:

boss abeg can you recommend me card to use on Ali apart from klasha chipper and bitnob
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
boss abeg can you recommend me card to use on Ali apart from klasha chipper and bitnob
Klasha is still very good and I've been using it for almost a year now without complains. Just know that their rate now is #1311. But you pay a token to get a the card and also a token each time you fund the card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Olamak1:

I dy tell you, full time one chance

From today's happenings with the supreme court (26th Oct, 2023), it's now very clear even to fowls, lizards...that the only way out is to take back our nation by force
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dollarnaira: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
AliExpress will miss Nigeria.
More that 65% are no longer buying things from AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:

I don't think I can recommend any Nigerian fintech for anybody anymore. Bitmama do me shege. So to me, they're no go area.

If you have crypto knowledge, you can go for dollar card by 'Cardrypto' on Binance. It's a good platform and the owner is based in the US.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Olamak1:

I don't think I can recommend any Nigerian fintech for anybody anymore. Bitmama do me shege. So to me, they're no go area.

If you have crypto knowledge, you can go for dollar card by 'Cardrypto' on Binance. It's a good platform and the owner is based in the US.
cardrypto is not active at the moment

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ezybaba(m), Rakeil04 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.