Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1473924 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sonrexx:

Terrible my brother, we're at War(economically)

Honestly, they've finished this country!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dizzyyish: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please where can I get a usd virtual card with U.S billing address? The site I need to use it on doesn't accept cards with Nigeria billing address. Klasha can't change address and Gotok web app isn't working.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
At this point quiting importation is the only solution left. No longer profitable as the naira slump continues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TripleLTD: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dizzyyish:
Please where can I get a usd virtual card with U.S billing address? The site I need to use it on doesn't accept cards with Nigeria billing address. Klasha can't change address and Gotok web app isn't working.
Have you try wema by alat dollar card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dizzyyish: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
TripleLTD:

No, but I just searched it and there seems to be lots of bad news around alat.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TripleLTD: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dizzyyish:

No, but I just search it and there seems to be lots of bad news around alat.
well the last time I use it , it was perfect

Maybe something change.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dizzyyish: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
TripleLTD:
well the last time I use it , it was perfect

Maybe something change.
Please when was that and is there an option to change the billing address to another country on the app?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TripleLTD: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Please when was that and is there an option to change the billing address to another country on the app?
Well it was long but I thought it came with us billing address

Is it 777 Fremont street, San Francisco ,California
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
TripleLTD:

I have WEMA account, how do one go about the Alat Dollar Card, is it virtual, physical OR both, how much to get one, requirements to get one, & most importantly their current rate, let me give it a try & see if its better than the one i'm using currently

Thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TripleLTD: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
icon91:

I have WEMA account, how do one go about the Alat Dollar Card, is it virtual, physical OR both, how much to get one, requirements to get one, & most importantly their current rate, let me give it a try & see if its better than the one i'm using currently

Thanks!
Is there on your wema by alat app
The card I think cost about $5 back then
Don't know now, you would see it under card tab

It is call dollar card

You would see the requirements and everything there. And it's virtual

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
TripleLTD:
Is there on your wema by alat app
The card I think cost about $5 back then
Don't know now, you would see it under card tab

It is call dollar card

You would see the requirements and everything there. And it's virtual

Ok, thanks

I don't have the app currently on my phone, i'll download & check later

This Country sef, just to use your normal naira card wahala, rate wahala, getting dollar card wahala, e no dy free plus all yeye charges therein

Our youths needs to start protest o, these clueless old corrupt, heartless...leaders will soon run this Country underground

Ordinary $1 is closing in around #1,200

I just use one eye dy look sweet deals on Aliexpress but i no fit order again, honestly its not worth it anymore

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Grey has us billing address
That's what I use
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dizzyyish:

If you have the knowledge of Binance p2p, there's a dollar card whose issuer's address is in the US. You can access it under 'Marketplace' after logging into Binance.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dizzyyish: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
TripleLTD:
Well it was long but I thought it came with us billing address

Is it 777 Fremont street, San Francisco ,California

That might work.. I'm asking because the quality of their services might be something else now, and I don't want comma after I've transferred money.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Braveryy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hello guys, Please I want to get a 16tb flash drive from AE, but I'm seeing most prices around. $7-10 and suspect they might be fake, although they have positive reviews (4.5+)

Are my suspicions wrong? Or is there a reliable shop to buy from? Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Braveryy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

Just received mine today. Two weeks delivery. Paid the dude 4h
Sent an email boss, please reply.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dizzyyish: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Grey has us billing address
That's what I use
Please what's the charge for creating a virtual card, and have you had any issues with topping up or the card or using it this year?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dizzyyish: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Braveryy:
Hello guys, Please I want to get a 16tb flash drive from AE, but I'm seeing most prices around. $7-10 and suspect they might be fake, although they have positive reviews (4.5+)

Are my suspicious wrong? Or is there a reliable shop to buy from? Thanks.

You should do some research on these cheap drives with ridiculous sizes. It sounds too good to be true. Maybe check YouTube and read comments.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Braveryy:

It is clearly fake and will work until you store more than 4 gigs of data or so. From that point you are saving all your data into thin air.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TripleLTD: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dizzyyish:

That might work.. I'm asking because the quality of their services might be something else now, and I don't want comma after I've transferred money.
You know naija banks but the time wey I use am, the card is good.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Braveryy:

I don't think you can get original 16Tb flash drive for such a ridiculous price . The ones you see there are substandard, forget about positive reviews!

In order not to waste your money, do buy from a notable brand.
You can search for:
Sandisk, microdrive....

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Braveryy(m): 4:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Placed and paid for my first order on AE, and got all these notifications... I didn't cancel the order, and Ive been using same card for many usd payments. What is this security about pls?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by owolabi5: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Babalegba:
I hope that you guys know that GTB are running a promotion on AliExpress! You save twenty dollars when you spend 50, thirty when you spend 100 and 80 when you spend 200 as long as you use their dollar card. I just ordered a tablet.
My main problem with all these bank's dollar cards is their annual maintenance fee of $10 (that's a whooping N10,000 by today's rate)
I don't know for others.. Had it been a one time payment, but annully,.no for me o!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hello guys, i really want to help a good friend of mine but i'm afraid if it will lead to a future security problem(s)

He just recently created an Account on Aliexpress & want to make an order but the card creation fee was really a turn off for him, he asked if he could use mine, fund it & add to his Aliexpress account & pay for his order, i'm willing to give him my Dollar card details, username & passwords, but before i do that, i want to ask if there are any security implications regarding this OR should i go ahead & give him my details as i asked him to wait that i'll get back to him later
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Braveryy:
Placed and paid for my first order on AE, and got all these notifications... I didn't cancel the order, and Ive been using same card for many usd payments. What is this security about pls?

There may be several reasons:

1. Your name doesn't look real and/ or isn't exactly the same name on your payment card.
2. AliExpress sometimes automatically declines payments for new users or infrequent shoppers. In this case, you can try using the card again or submit an appeal.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Please what's the charge for creating a virtual card, and have you had any issues with topping up or the card or using it this year?

No issue since the day if creation
You will be charged $5 for creation of the virtual dollar card

Exchange rate is #1,104
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
icon91:
Hello guys, i really want to help a good friend of mine but i'm afraid if it will lead to a future security problem(s)

He just recently created an Account on Aliexpress & want to make an order but the card creation fee was really a turn off for him, he asked if he could use mine, fund it & add to his Aliexpress account & pay for his order, i'm willing to give him my Dollar card details, username & passwords, but before i do that, i want to ask if there are any security implications regarding this OR should i go ahead & give him my details as i asked him to wait that i'll get back to him later

Use your account to place the order for him
Make his address as the default shipping address
Add his phone number, state, zip code, local government etc
It will be delivered to him
You don't need to give him your card details or use his account.
I have ordered for 10 people like that in the past few weeks with my virtual dollar card

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyaskii(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
icon91:

Except you plan on changing your details, there is a reason why financial institutions warn against sharing details like this, even to family members. Let him send you the link of what he wants to order and send the funds to you, then you order it from your end.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dizzyyish: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Abahboniface45:

No issue since the day if creation
You will be charged $5 for creation of the virtual dollar card

Exchange rate is #1,104

Alright thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Use your account to place the order for him
Make his address as the default shipping address
Add his phone number, state, zip code, local government etc
It will be delivered to him
You don't need to give him your card details or use his account.
I have ordered for 10 people like that in the past few weeks with my virtual dollar card

Thanks for your response, i understand i can use mine to place the order for him, he wants to enjoy the new user/welcome deal package on his first order, once one card can be used on multiple Aliexpress account without problems, i have no issue there, my main concern is whether Aliexpress will disable the card once its used on two different accounts

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
oyaskii:
Except you plan on changing your details, there is a reason why financial institutions warn against sharing details like this, even to family members. Let him send you the link of what he wants to order and send the funds to you, then you order it from your end.

Okay, i have no problem of trust sharing details, my major concern is if Aliexpress will decline my payments later in the future or anything related to that if the card is being used on two accounts

PS: He wants to enjoy welcome deal/new user bonus on his first order without paying for card fee & later on any of us can fund & use the card just mainly for Aliexpress orders, i'm willing to do that but why i want to ask before embarking on it is if it'll affect me placing my orders later in the future, i'll quit the idea entirely

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Hero2t, okikigsm and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.