Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440377 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingdemu: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
swagifted:
i buy item worth 15 dollars, customs collect 4,000 naira
What kinda items? I've never had a situation where I paid anything to Customs.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kingdemu:
What kinda items? I've never had a situation where I paid anything to Customs.
omo that area one post office dem no get joy. It was electrical item

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
noobody:
How do you guys deal with Abuja post offices?
I have been hearing many nasty news from that end.
My customers there are never happy.
Always extorting them,
[b]Also heard they have permanent custom offices in the post office and they charge custom duties [/b]without showing DN.
I heard about this move last year. It was NIPOST that suggested that instead of NCS sitting in Lagos and be given arbitrary charges, they can be deployed to NIPOST and negotiate with recipient where and when necessary. Didn't know they've started implementation in Abuja already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
jboixxx:
I do not have interest in that particular item, so, I don't know the pre-11.11 pricetag(s). Of all stores, I know Anker is always true to their words on promotion periods, discounts go surely de.

One thing that some peeps need to know is, there are days you'd get good deals than 11.11 days, Black Friday's or Cyber Mondays.

This deal you're referencing, that period, theyr sold Motion+ for 42, P3 and Q30 for 34 and 33 respectively. You can't get that deal on any promotional day except Anker is giving discounts during those periods and most times, it's user specific just like this deal you had. Also, that deal was 1/customer.
Very well explained and true💯👍🏼
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Macmilla:

Bros, you still de follow AliExpress sales? I laugh in Swahili.
Omo, you are still playing with Chinese folks.
Lemme tell you what those guys do. A week before the so-called sales, the prices of most items go up. When the sales day comes, they will return the original price and tag it "sales price". They are just using our brains by giving us the feeling that prices crashed, when in reality, nothing crashed. This simply means that the worst time to buy anything on AliExpress is a week to any "major sales" and that the sales is just "every other day on AliExpress".
Guy how can we make ignorant people know this things, because it's so true.
The world is fabricated in packaging nowadays and celebrities sponsored advertisements for same things in other places at a higher unjustified prices.
Aliexperess is a working system that sells anyththing just my fabricated picture advertisement to lore you( this is called manipulation in packaging)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dejidotun2000(m): 5:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Hello people. It's been a long while since I shopped on AliExpress. Please does GTB naira MasterCard still work, I want to make a purchase of only 3 USD but I was getting error csc_7200015
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toluwanimi07(m): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2023
dejidotun2000:
Hello people. It's been a long while since I shopped on AliExpress. Please does GTB naira MasterCard still work, I want to make a purchase of only 3 USD but I was getting error csc_7200015

naija cards dont work on aliexpress unless you do have a dollar card virtual or non virtual and the current exchange rate is crazyyyy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2023
Sonrexx:

What some peeps don't know is some sellers will increase their item price to match their selling price after the coupons and discounts has been added.
But if you buy in bulk like $100+ then you'll be enjoying the black Friday, not if you're buying from $50 and below.

My brother, deriving maximum shopping benefits during aliexpress Major sales requires experience. Even with a product of less than $50, you can still get good discounts on it, sellers attitude not withstanding.

Yesterday, I got a 3m charger cable of $4 for $0.22, even when there's nothing like store discount or coupon attached.

Experience is the key factor!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2023
Olamak1:

My brother, deriving maximum shopping benefits during aliexpress Major sales requires experience. Even with a product of less than $50, you can still get good discounts on it, sellers attitude not withstanding.

Yesterday, I got a 3m charger cable of $4 for $0.22, even when there's nothing like store discount or coupon attached.

Yes, you speak from practical experience, like if you keep an eye on new sellers on AliExpress they always offer cheap first few weeks benefits which entails attractive discounts from the normal prices.
Just check the item you bought $0.22 before the ending of the month price would have changed.
It's to search more and always keep an eye on newer items in stores they're always looking like a steal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harshreality: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Any checkout avaliable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
@all is Bitnob ok to fund and use to make purchase from Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mystiq25(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
toluwanimi07:

naija cards dont work on aliexpress unless you do have a dollar card virtual or non virtual and the current exchange rate is crazyyyy
which virtual card offers the best exchange rate at the moment please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bisigasegun: 6:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Not again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Olamak1:

Free shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
morikee:

they're the only one that charged reasonable even their card is the cheapest and no monthly maintenance fees
That's true, I pray they don't go rouge like Chipper cash
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dejidotun2000(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thanks for the info.
toluwanimi07:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
mctfopt:

Free shipping?

If you're talking about the cable, yes!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Olamak1:

If you're talking about the cable, yes!

Drop link. I go like buy too. smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
swagifted:
providus bank still works
Pls how can I get this card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
okikigsm:

Pls how can I get this card?
minimum opening balance is 100k sha. Just did a 131.63 dollars transaction without hassle... Tho at 1,235 naira per dollar...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
swagifted:
minimum opening balance is 100k sha. Just did a 131.63 dollars transaction without hassle... Tho at 1,235 naira per dollar...

Polaris card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
okikigsm:

Polaris card?
providus, the monthly limit is 1k dolls sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
mctfopt:

Drop link. I go like buy too. smiley

You may not see it at the exact price I got it. The reason is that the cost of the cable(3M length) is $4.40 but I got 2 diffent coupons of $4.18 put together, and that reduced the check out price to $0.22.

Check it out here:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mO6zA4M
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2023
Olamak1:

You may not see it at the exact price I got it. The reason is that the cost of the cable(3M length) is $4.40 but I got 2 diffent coupons of $4.18 put together, and that reduced the check out price to $0.22.

Check it out here:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mO6zA4M

Oh, that sounds great.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! US $62.46 67%OFF | HONGTOP S30MAX Android Wifi 4k Smart Portable Projector with WiFi and Bluetooth Pocket Outdoor 4K 9500L Android 10.0 Projector
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrFXIn6.

If u can help me order this item from Aliexpress whatsapp/call 07031135333 me let's talk biz
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joeadeoye2: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2023
My order has started custom clearance for more than 15 days, till now no update.... Which kind wàhálà be dis

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Joeadeoye2:
My order has started custom clearance for more than 15 days, till now no update.... Which kind wàhálà be dis

Mine came in on Monday as at today it's moving to my location. 2days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BORZ001: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
PLEASE ANY WORKING VIRTUAL CARD THAT CAN BE FUNDED THROUGH BINANCE ??
GURUS IN THE HOUSE
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingdemu: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
adubam:

Mine came in on Monday as at today it's moving to my location. 2days
Same here

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kingdemu:
Same here

Fastest clearing time for me so far.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BORZ001: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
kayus621:
I don't know why nobody is talking about bitnob
Bitnob now allow you to fund your bitnob dollar account using binance pay just like gotok.
The only thing after you fund your dollar account is, you will have to transfer the fund into your card and you will be charged $1 for every deposit into your card.

Register if you've not done that, and use my referal code "kayus621" without the quotes, we both get 2000 Satoshi.
What is the card creation fee on bitnob

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.