Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445841 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hedgefunds: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Youngsage:

Can you help order an item less than $1?

did he later made the order for you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
lexrichy:
you miss road oga, here is for aliexpress

๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Toluene15:

Abeg, hope the lose don end.
One of my parcel just cleared customs.
See laif!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
lateefykn84:
please how many days from arrive at airport To cargo flight departure
6 Days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Please guys can I order directly from alibaba.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Toluene15:
6 Days
thanks[b][/b]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Good evening everyone, can I use someone else's virtual card to order on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by t33why: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
jboixxx:
Buy from another store or choose another option.

Ok, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
dunsin125:
Good evening everyone, can I use someone else's virtual card to order on AliExpress?

It used to be seamless and effortless before, but now, things have changed and Aliexpress system could reject the card on security ground.

For instance, you can't make any successful payments with new debit card now without first pre-registering the card on AliExpress (was never like that before), because they usually effect a deduction of $1 pre-authorization fee on such card ( this amount is usually refunded later).

Therefore, assuming the debit card is already attached to someone's profile, and you also go ahead and register it on yours, that would amount to double registrations the moment Aliexpress system detects it. This in turn could pose security challenge for the card owner.

Well, you can give it a try by adding the card information at checkout point only, and see whether it works.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olamak1:

It used to be seamless and effortless before, but now, things have changed and Aliexpress system could reject the card on security ground.

For instance, you can't make any successful payments with new debit card now without first pre-registering the card on AliExpress (was never like that before), because they usually effect a deduction of $1 pre-authorization fee on such card ( this amount is usually refunded later).

Therefore, assuming the debit card is already attached to someone's profile, and you also go ahead and register it on yours, that would amount to double registrations the moment Aliexpress system detects it. This in turn could pose security challenge for the card owner.

Well, you can give it a try by adding the card information at checkout point only, and see whether it works.
Nawa ooooo. Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 3:38am On Dec 10, 2023
akseph1:

My brother, I couldn't make it to Lagos because of the high cost of transportation. Is there any other way? I can make WhatsApp video call with call you and also Gtb has given a faster method and if there any other person that can help. Please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Help a brother in need
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Toluene15:
Speedaf people.
Any update on your parcels??

Funny the people I'm having issues with their package delivery is NIPOST
Gotten all my packages from Speedaf.

Not bothered though

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by owolabi5: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP:
08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Item Bought on the 28th of November, still not shipped till today
2nd one paid for on the 4th of December, no Show yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
House, I'm planning to buy an android phone from AliExpress. I hope I will not be asked to pay custom duty on the phone when it arrives Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
ayobamizz:
House, I'm planning to buy an android phone from AliExpress. I hope I will not be asked to pay custom duty on the phone when it arrives Nigeria.
50/50
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gozie186(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Please this my first time of shopping with aliexpress, my package is still on depart transit country/region since 4th of this month, should I be worried about it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
gozie186:
Please this my first time of shopping with aliexpress, my package is still on depart transit country/region since 4th of this month, should I be worried about it
not only you. One of my parcel still there "Arrived airport" since 2nd of dec and other 4th of December so, let have hope
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
gozie186:

Too early to worry!
When you see "departed transit country" , you need to give the item like a week or two before you can talk of arrival in destination, all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Item Bought on the 28th of November, still not shipped till today
2nd one paid for on the 4th of December, no Show yet

We're in it together!

I guess they don't have enough parcels that'd necessitate immediate departure of their cargo flights. Therefore, they have to wait so they could add more parcels....

Was surprised to see my 11.11 order, shipped via Signpost, arrive earlier that it's Speedaf counterpart....

One disadvantage of using Speedaf in recent times - unnecessary delay of shipment.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Olamak1:

We're in it together!

I guess they don't have enough parcels that'd necessitate immediate departure of their cargo flights. Therefore, they have to wait so they could add more parcels....

Was surprised to see my 11.11 order, shipped via Signpost, arrive earlier that it's Speedaf counterpart....

One disadvantage of using Speedaf in recent times - unnecessary delay of shipment.
Ha! You're an advocate of /for NIPOST o.

Na negativity people de always remember to shout about NIPOST.....when things be positive, dem go lock up and prolly lock up when their darling Speedaf EF-up too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobolarry(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Please do Postnl customer service respond to queries? I don't understand those people.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyzaks: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
anonmbata:
Anyone bought a teclast Tab during 11:11 or black Friday, or probably other times ?

The issue with shipping and custom these days dey tire me to check out
My brother you are not alone, I bought mine on 11-11 and it was shipped withing two days, the tracking was moving smoothly until it got stuck departing Singapore since 18th Nov. and has not move since, when I asked the seller he assured that I will get on the promised date but I doubt that. Anyways fingers crossed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
jboixxx:
Ha! You're an advocate of /for NIPOST o.

Na negativity people de always remember to shout about NIPOST.....when things be positive, dem go lock up and prolly lock up when their darling Speedaf EF-up too.

Na human beings be that! Them nor dey see the good side of anything....

I fit talk am, any time, any day, I stand for Nipost!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Seems Speedaf has improved

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamsuskay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hello fellaz, please which cheapest virtual card can you recommend for me to use on AliExpress. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chardyni(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
tonyzaks:

My brother you are not alone, I bought mine on 11-11 and it was shipped withing two days, the tracking was moving smoothly until it got stuck departing Singapore since 18th Nov. and has not move since, when I asked the seller he assured that I will get on the promised date but I doubt that. Anyways fingers crossed.

Just plan for opening dispute in 60 days. Especially if it is mobile phone or electronics. Seems it is lost or stolen in between Singapore and Lagos. Could be Singapore Post staff or NIPOST.

I am talking from experience of having lost three (now four) mobile phones to these scoundrels.

My advice is next time you are buying electronics ask the seller to declare it as a book.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
chardyni:

My advice is next time you are buying electronics ask the seller to declare it as a book.

Book ke! What type of book you wan order from AliExpress?

........just tell seller to declare the item as "phone accessories" and quote corresponding price on the parcel.
Shikenah!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyewilliams(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Am interested. but how do we start and to be on the safe side.
Send a dm
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyewilliams(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
dunsin125:
Yes you can, just add it to your payment
However you might be required to complete a payment appeal process
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2023
morikee:
Seems Speedaf has improved
My speedaf package arrived on the same day as yours but it hasnโ€™t cleared customs yet, Iโ€™m surprised, maybe clearance is now done in batches.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hedgefunds: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2023
oyewilliams:

Send a dm

sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: akseph1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.