Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445706 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Babalegba:
Thanks,I was wondering if Speedaf is an option.Their price might be reasonable. I don't know if somebody here has any experience with them.
Use Speedaf cuz of timeline of delivery which is better than that of NIPOST.

Talking about cost, difference might not be much cuz it's a national delivery, not regional or intracity. EMS will charge you about N4200 as at the last time I used it. Speedaf from Lagos to Delta is 3500, so, Ibadan to Delta would be around 4k+.

As I said, I'll go with Speedaf cuz of timeline. My items are always safe with NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by duality(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2023
Hello, has anyone bought phone from AliExpress lately?

What's your experience like and the necessary precautions.

I want to buy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chardyni(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2023
duality:
Hello, has anyone bought phone from AliExpress lately?

What's your experience like and the necessary precautions.

I want to buy.

Yeah I bought one about 3 weeks ago. Almost all electronics goes through NIPOST.

Ask the seller to declare it as books or other thing than phone. Else it will be lost or stolen.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2023
morikee:

But their rate is better and you can fund with Binance
Bro is Monthly maintenance fee of $1 actually true?

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2023
noobody:

How did you fund your dorm with chipper?
Bro is Monthly maintenance fee of $1 for chipper actually true?

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Bro is Monthly maintenance fee of $1 actually true?

Thanks

Nope
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2023
morikee:

Nope
So how does it works? What are all the charges involved?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Babalegba:
Hi guys,sorry for the off topic I'm based in Abeokuta and I want to send a phone to a nairalander located in Delta state .At the moment, I'm leaning towards using nipost but it's a phone although a non working one ,
still the package could be vandalized
What's the most cost effective way to send the package.Thanks

If I were you, I won't send the phone through either Nipost or Speedaf. Rather, I'd make use of transport company because their delivery is prompt and safer( parcels normally registered in their record and receipt issued) ,and depending on location, majority of them do deliver in less than 24hrs (talking from experience).

Moreover, discuss with buyer the importance of using such transport company and how much he would have to pay for Waybill. In my experience, Waybill from my location in Lagos to Delta state is 3k and items normally get to owners at most the following day.
You can locate and use any of such company around if you so wish.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

So how does it works? What are all the charges involved?
Only card Creation fee and funding fee

The Card fee na $1 while funding fee na $1 anything $100 and below and 1% for above $100
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
morikee:

Only card Creation fee and funding fee

The Card fee na $1 while funding fee na $1 anything $100 and below and 1% for above $100
Them say the card fee is now $3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Them say the card fee is now $3

Na $1 before omo them hiked be that

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01
GreaterFuture:
I have AliExpress checkout currently available, @ ₦1155 per dollar.
A very Stellar, good offer... Grab it while it lasts.
Only making payments from $150 upwards.
AliExpress checkout Only. (No other sites)
zero9045327063
Hello all, still available.
Happy holidays and welcome to the New Calendar Year.
Blessings.. βœ¨πŸŽ†πŸŽˆ
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01
Happy new year!

May the year 2024 deliver to you a wonderful Aliexpress shopping experience.

May you get plenty of coupons and discounts to shop with and may exchange rate drop to ₦800/$ for you.

May sellers never delay the shipping of your orders and may your items never get stuck in China Airport anymore.

May all your goods passing through transit country never miss their way to destination country.

May Customs clearance never take forever to complete on your parcels again.

May Speedaf never delay the tracking update of your items, and may they never misroute your order.

May your parcels never get stolen by the bad eggs in Nipost or Speedaf.

Happy new shopping yearπŸ˜ƒ!

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01
Olamak1:
Happy new year,

May the year 2024 deliver to you a wonderful Aliexpress shopping experience.

May you get plenty of coupons and discounts to shop with and may exchange rate drop to ₦800/$ for you.

May sellers never delay the shipping of your orders and may your items never get stuck in China Airport anymore.

May all your goods passing through transit country never miss their way to destination country.

May Customs clearance never take forever to complete on your parcels again.

May Speedaf never delay the tracking update of your items, and may they never misroute your order.

May your parcels never get stolen by the bad eggs in Nipost or Speedaf.

Happy new shopping yearπŸ˜ƒ!

Amen and thanks so much

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by legendarygeo: 5:08am On Jan 02
Good morning everyone, Happy New Year!
I am so happy to be here because this issue has been bothering me for about 3 weeks now.
I want to purchase a drone (Dji mini 3; it was even with a free 128 GB memory card 😭 ), I placed the order but I couldn't make payment because I didn't know the master card wouldn't work and the money was in my sister's account because I don't have an ATM card.
She had a little issue with her bank also because she exceeded her daily limit, so my transaction was pending.
She rectified the issue, but something funny πŸ˜„ happened.
I placed the order Dec12, the price was $512 and #407,000...
For people who use Aliiexpress very well, you are aware there is a 20-day span to make payment.
I had about 4 days for the order to expire, and then; I noticed that when I placed the order, the dollar was around 790 and then it was 904 when I was trying to make payment, so it was still $512 but changed to #460,000.
That's a lot of increment, yeah?
Now, that particular store doesn't have that product anymore, another store has it but it's still approximately $512 and #460,000.
Then, I noticed that there is $80 off if one is using a Gtbank or Uba dollar master card.
So my point is I'll keep saving till I get 460k because I have 420 at the moment but everything I am hearing about this shipping and delivery is scary because this is all my money πŸ’΅ oh..lol...
And then, do you think that $80 dollars off is feasible?
Please, just advise me, the prices of drones in Nigeria are too high.
If there is a WhatsApp group, I don't mind being added 09017278285
Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by legendarygeo: 5:10am On Jan 02
And I don't know when banks will commence their activities, I want my sister to get a dollar master card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:56am On Jan 02
legendarygeo:

So my point is I'll keep saving till I get 460k because I have 420 at the moment but everything I am hearing about this shipping and delivery is scary because this is all my money πŸ’΅ oh..lol...
Thank you.

Don't ship your drone with normal shipping. I'll suggest to get a third party shipper. Your device may likely be seized by the customs citing one useless security infringement that is non existent in our constitution or outrightly stolen. The third party shippers know how to navigate the customs wahala and duty.

GTB dollar card offered some of my friends up to $50 during the Christmas sales, dunno if it's still giving such a discount now.

I once bought a DJI drone off Alibaba, three years ago, crashed it on my second time using it smiley

Had to send it back to China for repairs (saw hell as many courier companies refused to take it citing fears it'll be stolen or seized). And had a seamless return (of course using a third party shipper) when it's fixed. Drone still flying smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by owolabi5: 7:24am On Jan 02
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP:
08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:20am On Jan 02
legendarygeo:
Good morning everyone, Happy New Year!
I am so happy to be here because this issue has been bothering me for about 3 weeks now.
I want to purchase a drone (Dji mini 3; it was even with a free 128 GB memory card 😭 ), I placed the order but I couldn't make payment because I didn't know the master card wouldn't work and the money was in my sister's account because I don't have an ATM card.
She had a little issue with her bank also because she exceeded her daily limit, so my transaction was pending.
She rectified the issue, but something funny πŸ˜„ happened.
I placed the order Dec12, the price was $512 and #407,000...
For people who use Aliiexpress very well, you are aware there is a 20-day span to make payment.
I had about 4 days for the order to expire, and then; I noticed that when I placed the order, the dollar was around 790 and then it was 904 when I was trying to make payment, so it was still $512 but changed to #460,000.
That's a lot of increment, yeah?
Now, that particular store doesn't have that product anymore, another store has it but it's still approximately $512 and #460,000.
Then, I noticed that there is $80 off if one is using a Gtbank or Uba dollar master card.
Thank you.

I can help you order it seamlessly,

At the current and prevailing rates

Kindly put in mind I don't offer 80usd discount.

And also if you have trust issues,don't bother to contact also.

Contact on signature

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:57am On Jan 02
mctfopt:

Don't ship your drone with normal shipping. I'll suggest to get a third party shipper. Your device may likely be seized by the customs citing one useless security infringement that is non existent in our constitution or outrightly stolen. The third party shippers know how to navigate the customs wahala and duty.

GTB dollar card offered some of my friends up to $50 during the Christmas sales, dunno if it's still giving such a discount now.

I once bought a DJI drone off Alibaba, three years ago, crashed it on my second time using it smiley

Had to send it back to China for repairs (saw hell as many courier companies refused to take it citing fears it'll be stolen or seized). And had a seamless return (of course using a third party shipper) when it's fixed. Drone still flying smiley

On the second paragraph, gtbank only makes the offer available during major AliExpress sales. Right now, there's nothing like that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02
Olamak1:

On the second paragraph, gtbank only makes the offer available during major AliExpress sales. Right now, there's nothing like that.
The offer is still ongoing. I just checked.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 1:22pm On Jan 02
Olamak1:

Still ongoing for me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:33pm On Jan 02
Olamak1:

Oh, thought as much.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02
Babalegba:
The offer is still ongoing. I just checked.

Oh! That's great then!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02
Jess99:

Still ongoing for me

Great to know that!

I remember when they first introduced it a couple of years ago during one of AliExpress' sales, and shortly after naira card stopped working completely, the offer ended with the sales.

I guess they're trying to woo more customers.

Nice strategy!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toask111: 7:25pm On Jan 02
Please who can explain what is going on with my parcel with postnl

This shipping is not normal. RE046715445NL

They claimed delivery attempt was made today when I didn't see any delivery man nor get a call from them.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamKeo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02
Please can anyone tell me the next step to take?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jayjayinfotips: 9:42pm On Jan 02
AliExpress and Alibaba Checkout Available. NO LIMIT...

DM ASAP.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LandMann: 3:27am On Jan 03
mctfopt:

Hello. Can you provide more information on the third party shipping? How's it done? How do you pick a third party shipper? Is it insured like AliExpress standard shipping?

Also, what is the best payment method to use now for payment on AliExpress?

Sorry for the many questions.

Do drop your ph num in response so I can recharge your line. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:23am On Jan 03
LandMann:

Hello. Can you provide more information on the third party shipping? How's it done? How do you pick a third party shipper? Is it insured like AliExpress standard shipping?

Also, what is the best payment method to use now for payment on AliExpress?

Sorry for the many questions.

Do drop your ph num in response so I can recharge your line. Thank you

Third party shippers are just logistics companies not affiliated with AliExpress or Alibaba.

Are they secured like AliExpress shippers? Well, yes and no, it depends on the logistics company you use. But I've never lost a dime using many different logistic companies based in China; I may just be lucky.

There are many fintech companies that can facilitate payments for USD transactions. They include and not limited to Klasha, Bitnob, Chipper Cash, etc or you can open a dollar account and get your dollars in the black market and deposit in your dollar account. There are also individuals here that can help you make payment (do your own research on that).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LandMann: 7:05am On Jan 03
mctfopt:

Third party shippers are just logistics companies not affiliated with AliExpress or Alibaba.

Are they secured like AliExpress shippers? Well, yes and no, it depends on the logistics company you use. But I've never lost a dime using many different logistic companies based in China; I may just be lucky.

There are many fintech companies that can facilitate payments for USD transactions. They include and not limited to Klasha, Bitnob, Chipper Cash, etc or you can open a dollar account and get your dollars in the black market and deposit in your dollar account. There are also individuals here that can help you make payment (do your own research on that).

OK. Thank you for the clarification. But I'm wondering, how will I get the third party shipping company to pick up and deliver an order I place?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:53am On Jan 03
LandMann:

OK. Thank you for the clarification. But I'm wondering, how will I get the third party shipping company to pick up and deliver an order I place?

Before you make the order, you will chat up the seller and inform them that you have a shipper in China and then give the seller the shipper's address to send your package(s) to.

This is standard practice in Alibaba, in AliExpress some sellers may agree to ship to your shipper in China, while others will not. AliExpress sellers often like to leave logistics for AliExpress to handle as they are insured, in the event of loss, AliExpress covers the cost of the item. Thus, many sellers in AliExpress are hesitant to use third party shippers, but Alibaba sellers (usually accustomed to big buyers) are accustomed to buyers having shippers, so no biggie here.

That said, I've used third party shipper in both AliExpress and Alibaba. The highest a seller can say is no, I'll chat up another seller that may likely say yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.