Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439458 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LandMann: 8:03am On Jan 03
mctfopt:

Before you make the order, you will chat up the seller and inform them that you have a shipper in China and then give the seller the shipper's address to send your package(s) to.

This is standard practice in Alibaba, in AliExpress some sellers may agree to ship to your shipper in China, while others will not. AliExpress sellers often like to leave logistics for AliExpress to handle shipping as they are insured, in the event of loss, AliExpress covers the cost of the item. Thus, many sellers in AliExpress are hesitant to use third party shippers, but Alibaba sellers (usually accustomed to big buyers) are accustomed to buyers having shippers, so no biggie here.

That said, I've used third party shipper in both AliExpress and Alibaba. The highest a seller can say is no, I'll chat up another seller that may likely say yes.

Okay. Thank you for your expository. But how do I start sourcing for reliable third party shippers based in china that can handle the delivery for my order from China? Do you know your third party shippers well? Are they relatives based in china or do you have relatives in China that know them well?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jayjayinfotips: 9:12am On Jan 03
LandMann:

Okay. Thank you for your expository. But how do I start sourcing for reliable third party shippers based in china that can handle the delivery for my order from China? Do you know your third party shippers well? Are they relatives based in china or do you have relatives in China that know them well?

I can handle your payment on AliExpress or Alibaba.
Rate is cheap and affordable.
Chat me up on 07066470085
We will deal with escrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:15am On Jan 03
New year,new scams ooo,

Beware ooo,

Nor make them use your hard earned money collect first cash out..

Do your due diligence,

Use verified escrows only
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LandMann: 9:22am On Jan 03
Jayjayinfotips:

I can handle your payment on AliExpress or Alibaba.
Rate is cheap and affordable.
Chat me up on 07066470085
We will deal with escrow

How did you get the funds that you want to use to process my payment?

Are the funds from scam related activities?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jayjayinfotips: 9:34am On Jan 03
LandMann:

How did you get the funds that you want to use to process my payment?

Are the funds from scam related activities?

The funds are not from scam related activities and you have nothing to worry about.

We will deal with a verified escrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:48am On Jan 03
LandMann:

At bolded, a big NO.

I found my third party shippers via checking online for em. Some of them may look sketchy but they do deliver in my own case. Please it's always advised to do your own research as I can't vouch for any of these third party shippers (yes I've once used them and they delivered). I'm also in no way affiliated to them. That being said you can check out the following

1) Nonikings Logistics (the Chinese number that ends in 2441 is on Whatsapp)

https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china#24807137

2) Hart Logistics

https://www. hartlogistic. com /shipping-from-china-to-nigeria/

And others.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:50am On Jan 03
noobody:
New year,new scams ooo,

Beware ooo,

Nor make them use your hard earned money collect first cash out..

Do your due diligence,

Use verified escrows only

Seconded. Boy are really looking for money after end of year big spending spree smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LandMann: 10:21am On Jan 03
Jayjayinfotips:

The funds are not from scam related activities and you have nothing to worry about.

We will deal with a verified escrow

How did you get the funds you want to use to process the payment?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 10:55am On Jan 03
After my package spent 13 days in customs, it has now spent 5 days in los distribution center. Meanwhile some of my other packages ordered later have arrived

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toask111: 12:01pm On Jan 03
Does Nipost handle postnl shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03
toask111:
Does Nipost handle postnl shipping
yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Citruswink: 7:27pm On Jan 03
I have similar issue, does anyone know what's happening
toask111:
Please who can explain what is going on with my parcel with postnl

This shipping is not normal. RE046715445NL

They claimed delivery attempt was made today when I didn't see any delivery man nor get a call from them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03
Citruswink:
I have similar issue, does anyone know what's happening

That is the normal delivery language whenever a package arrives local post office. If you can't wait for sms or phone calls from the Postmaster, just take a visit to the PO and pick your item.

For detail updates on the item, track it using track24.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jayjayinfotips: 1:00am On Jan 04
If you need Alibaba or AliExpress Checkout, DM me on Whatsapp 07066470085 ASAP...

Rate is sweet and affordable...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:36am On Jan 04
Please, who Sabi how to reach AliExpress cc agent? They keep making reaching out to agent clumsy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ttori(f): 9:39am On Jan 04
Hi guys, is it true orders on free shipping are not available for tracking?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:46am On Jan 04
ttori:

Some can be tracked in China and can't be tracked when it enters Nigeria, some can't be tracked from China till Nigeria.

Tracking often ain't guaranteed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04
ttori:

Not true! Here's the scenario:

Items of such are categorized into 2. There are those that are registered. Such are trackable up to the point of delivery whether they're delivered by Speedaf or Nipost.

The second category are the unregistered ones. If shipped by Speedaf, they could also be tracked from flight take-off to the point of delivery. But if such items are
shipped by logistics order than Speedaf (meaning that they're to be delivered by Nipost), tracking on them stops at items' arrival in destination country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04
Happy new year, guys!
Please, I just discovered that one of the items I ordered 2 days ago was shipped without tracking number..
Have anyone experienced this before?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chrisnando: 4:22pm On Jan 04
Jess99:
After my package spent 13 days in customs, it has now spent 5 days in los distribution center. Meanwhile some of my other packages ordered later have arrived

This speedaf is just too slow sometimes. This type of delay was why I stopped using Aliexpress since 2019 just for me to try this time it's taken almost 2 months yet I haven't gotten my item. They have been rescheduling my delivery since Tuesday.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Controller360: 4:27pm On Jan 04
Jess99:
My own dey 7 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toask111: 4:32pm On Jan 04
Olamak1:

That is the normal delivery language whenever a package arrives local post office. If you can't wait for sms or phone calls from the Postmaster, just take a visit to the PO and pick your item.

For detail updates on the item, track it using track24.net

You are 100% correct, I went to the post office in my community today, lo and behold my package was there already.

I have picked it up.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toask111: 4:33pm On Jan 04
chrisnando:

This speedaf is just too slow sometimes. This type of delay was why I stopped using Aliexpress since 2019 just for me to try this time it's taken almost 2 months yet I haven't gotten my item. They have been rescheduling my delivery since Tuesday.

Have you gotten the phone number of the Speedaf delivery person?
TRY to get in contact with him/her
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chrisnando: 4:50pm On Jan 04
toask111:

Have you gotten the phone number of the Speedaf delivery person?
TRY to get in contact with him/her
The number is not reachable. I called their office they said they have rescheduled the delivery for tomorrow(for the fourth time now).

I just told them to leave it there I'll come pick it up tomorrow when chanced.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ZirconRG: 5:46pm On Jan 04
lateefykn84:
yes

Please how can i use Nipost for deliveries from Aliexpress or Allibaba?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chardyni(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04
chardyni:

Yeah I bought one about 3 weeks ago. Almost all electronics goes through NIPOST.

Ask the seller to declare it as books or other thing than phone. Else it will be lost or stolen.

Well thankfully the phone arrived but only because it was not declared as mobile phone.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 8:34pm On Jan 04
Alozera:
Happy new year, guys!
Please, I just discovered that one of the items I ordered 2 days ago was shipped without tracking number..
Have anyone experienced this before?
Yes,dey go ship am

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 11:24pm On Jan 04
Slimfeez:
Top of the day to you! I just create this thread for those that are shopping from Aliexpress store for any challenges, comment, ideas we can learn from one another.
thank you. & How do I shop with naira card pls?!?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:49am On Jan 05
Thanks to everybody who advised me on how to post a package to Delta state. The nairalander recipient insisted on preference for nipost even if though it would take two weeks to get to him. Some nigerians still have trust in nigerian institutions lol. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jspider22: 8:08am On Jan 05
Help ooooo

My Package

Departed. Your item departed a transfer airport in MURTALA MUHAMMED, LAGOS, NIGERIA on January 2, 2024 at 5:55 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Its been over 3 days my item hasn’t arrived Benin City, Do you think it has been stolen?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 10:17am On Jan 05
legendarygeo:
Good morning everyone, Happy New Year!
I am so happy to be here because this issue has been bothering me for about 3 weeks now.
I want to purchase a drone (Dji mini 3; it was even with a free 128 GB memory card 😭 ), I placed the order but I couldn't make payment because I didn't know the master card wouldn't work and the money was in my sister's account because I don't have an ATM card.
She had a little issue with her bank also because she exceeded her daily limit, so my transaction was pending.
She rectified the issue, but something funny 😄 happened.
I placed the order Dec12, the price was $512 and #407,000...
For people who use Aliiexpress very well, you are aware there is a 20-day span to make payment.
I had about 4 days for the order to expire, and then; I noticed that when I placed the order, the dollar was around 790 and then it was 904 when I was trying to make payment, so it was still $512 but changed to #460,000.
That's a lot of increment, yeah?
Now, that particular store doesn't have that product anymore, another store has it but it's still approximately $512 and #460,000.
Then, I noticed that there is $80 off if one is using a Gtbank or Uba dollar master card.
So my point is I'll keep saving till I get 460k because I have 420 at the moment but everything I am hearing about this shipping and delivery is scary because this is all my money 💵 oh..lol...
And then, do you think that $80 dollars off is feasible?
Please, just advise me, the prices of drones in Nigeria are too high.
If there is a WhatsApp group, I don't mind being added 09017278285
Thank you.
grin custom will confiscated your drone and you will be visiting one police station to another station to acquire drone permit undecided

Why not buy it here in Nigeria. There are lots of salers who have those drone.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Devvagreen(f): 10:43am On Jan 05
Kindly let me know your experience with Providus bank platinum card recently.

Thank you 😊

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: nonny1212, CavendishPlex, Chijohn42k(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.