Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1442650 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:35pm On Apr 07
rkarang:

This is also my concern. The seller told me that if checked by customs I may be asked to pay duties. This is obviously too much. My item costs around this amount too.

Which courier was used to ship the item?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rkarang: 2:25pm On Apr 07
mctfopt:

Which courier was used to ship the item?

The item has not been shipped. Any suggestion on how to avoid the high customs duties?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:29pm On Apr 07
rkarang:

The item has not been shipped. Any suggestion on how to avoid the high customs duties?

What kind of goods are you shipping?

Which country is it coming in from?

These two may determine the answers you get.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07
mctfopt:

Never had to appeal a card. If na juju, my own dey work wella. I just buy and it goes. No appeal. I funded my bitnob on first try with $400. Used it to buy things on Alibaba and no issue. I wonder what triggers this appeal thingie. Must be absent in my account.

This is incredible! Your affinity with Aliexpress' system must be very strong that they exempt your cards from appeal. I've had to appeal virtually all the usd cards I've used for shopping – Klasha, Cardrypto, Spendwise, Bitmama, Grey and Bitnob –all of them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jmarjr(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07
Onyeka90210:

Naaah, card works fine with PayPal
Even works best with Nigerian PayPal as there is no wallet and all transactions are made directly from the card.
Don’t use their billing information when linking the card to PayPal
Keep using the same one you use
And make sure the card has at least 1$

Would u like to get a card u can use for PayPal and other online sites even eBay?
Chat me up....real quick and easy
Card is capped at $3k per month if you are interested
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nedekid: 3:33pm On Apr 07
Kingdemu:
Guys, something weird happened to me. Earlier in October, I funded my domiciliary account with $50 to make some purchases on AliExpress. I bought about 4 items totalling $39 which I've all taken delivery of. I emptied the account by converting the remaining dollars to naira using my banking app.

Just 3 days ago, I was surprised to check my domiciliary app to see the $39 refunded. I requested for my bank statement and there was no trace of any purchase on AE. It just showed as if the money was not debited at all. I tried converting $10 to naira and to my surprise the transaction went smoothly. Account wey na $0.03 before oo. I tried converting the rest and it went thru but when I tried transferring out from the naira current account it showed "Transaction unsuccessful. Security violation".

Yesterday I mustered courage and walked into the bank to complain and they checked my account, both the current and the domiciliary which was the source of the funds, and they said there was nothing wrong. The lady chatted with someone who I think was from their HQ and after series of checks for like 10mins, they concluded my account must have been flagged because of an email change I did 3 months back when making the $50 deposit into the domiciliary account (the current and the dorm are all linked with same ID). They asked if I didn't use the account since then and I said no. She told me she'd pull the reference for the email change and send to HQ so I fit waka. I was told to go and try making transfer after an hour.

Ladies and Gentlemen, after an hour, I tried and I was able to transfer all the money out successfully. So basically I made a purchase of $39 from AE for free.
Give the end of the story, how did it end up?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:57pm On Apr 07
Olamak1:

This is incredible! Your affinity with Aliexpress' system must be very strong that they exempt your cards from appeal. I've had to appeal virtually all the usd cards I've used for shopping – Klasha, Cardrypto, Spendwise, Bitmama, Grey and Bitnob –all of them.

Are these cards not in the name you used in opening account with AliExpress? That's strange.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingdemu: 4:35pm On Apr 07
nedekid:

Give the end of the story, how did it end up?
Nothing happened bro. I've since deposited into the account and used next day, and they didn't make a move to recover their money. I've also been transacting with the primary naira account with no issues. Infact, I was afraid that very month cos my salary account is with them thinking they'll do me shege but up till date everything has been moving smoothly. I've even forgotten about it not for this mention.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07
mctfopt:

Are these cards not in the name you used in opening account with AliExpress? That's strange.

Of cause they are! That's why l keeps wondering whenever they flag my payment card with error that "we cannot process this order.... – Submit appeal"

Their system Algorithm is becoming complex by the day.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rkarang: 4:56pm On Apr 07
mctfopt:

What kind of goods are you shipping?

Which country is it coming in from?

These two may determine the answers you get.

A mobile phone. From China on Alibaba. Many thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:18pm On Apr 07
rkarang:

A mobile phone. From China on Alibaba. Many thanks!

Use third party shipper to avoid stories.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:19pm On Apr 07
Olamak1:

Of cause they are! That's why l keeps wondering whenever they flag my payment card with error that "we cannot process this order.... – Submit appeal"

Their system Algorithm is becoming complex by the day.

Guess I'm lucky then

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rkarang: 10:46pm On Apr 07
mctfopt:

Use third party shipper to avoid stories.

I'm a novice here. Who are those offering third-party shipping and how do I contact them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by waleayeni1: 11:23pm On Apr 07
zenith4biz:

Mine done clear

How many days did yours take? Mine is almost 9 days and counting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 5:00am On Apr 08
Hello guys, what do this mean 'package not accepted....'
This is my first time of experiencing this, both Postal Ninja & Track24 says same thing, is it something to be concerned about?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 7:18am On Apr 08
As at today, Paga is currently N1,330

Can the card be used to pay for Twitter Verification?

And what are their monthly maintenance fee and charges?

ndachee:
Please guys what's the current paga card dollar rate to naira?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by The4thKey: 8:49am On Apr 08
Does anyone here use Yangaplug virtual dollar card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 9:17am On Apr 08
For the first time, my package has been sent to a wrong location, a package that is to be sent to Benin east, has been sent to warri ekpan site.
Please how do I go about this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TGHW: 9:49am On Apr 08
officialfestus:
For the first time, my package has been sent to a wrong location, a package that is to be sent to Benin east, has been sent to warri ekpan site.
Please how do I go about this?
When mine got sent to port Harcourt instead of lagos, I messaged them on Twitter and they said it was a mistake, they'll re route it.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 10:27am On Apr 08
TGHW:

When mine got sent to port Harcourt instead of lagos, I messaged them on Twitter and they said it was a mistake, they'll re route it.
I just hope they do same to mine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:44pm On Apr 08
rkarang:

I'm a novice here. Who are those offering third-party shipping and how do I contact them?

I guess Nonikings is still in business, contact the Chinese number that ends in 2441

https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china#24807137

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 4:56pm On Apr 08
rkarang:

Heroshe is an option as well. They now ship from China. They charge by weight. They weigh in pounds and not kg. $6/lb inclusive of clearance.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jarchi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08
officialfestus:
I just hope they do same to mine.

° Brodaman, If it's spedaf email or call their customer care, it's fast and easy. It happened to me once, the customer care helped and also the spedaf delivery guy at my base, they will reroute it.

Ọmọ, I just reroute my delivery address today from osun to Lagos, the call was saying it's not possible or it's hard but email said immediately customs clears it I should message them and I did, just tracked my package and I saw it's going to be delivered to the Lagos address i changed it to.
Ọmọ bitnob dey find customers oh, as I dey get customer care call my email no rest cuz of a failed KYC, I just love competition, customers go enjoy, I wish same enter our power issue°
***Jarchi***

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ThreadManDennis: 8:33pm On Apr 08
Encitee3991:
Has anyone made use of the Uba prepaid dollar card offer.?
have you used it?

I am trying to also and wanted to know how in case you have.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, If it's spedaf email or call their customer care, it's fast and easy. It happened to me once, the customer care helped and also the spedaf delivery guy at my base, they will reroute it.

Ọmọ, I just reroute my delivery address today from osun to Lagos, the call was saying it's not possible or it's hard but email said immediately customs clears it I should message them and I did, just tracked my package and I saw it's going to be delivered to the Lagos address i changed it to.
Ọmọ bitnob dey find customers oh, as I dey get customer care call my email no rest cuz of a failed KYC, I just love competition, customers go enjoy, I wish same enter our power issue°
***Jarchi***

thanks I just wrote them now.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 9:11pm On Apr 08
Customs Clearance complete 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Expecting a call from Speedaf anytime from now 👍🏼

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08
ThreadManDennis:
have you used it?

I am trying to also and wanted to know how in case you have.
Applied for the prepaid card at the start of the anniversary sale, but could not use it, as I was issued a Visa prepaid card, even though I specifically ticked the box for master card in the application form. (only found out when I got home)
To use the offer it must be a dollar master card.
On checking their website for more information on their prepaid dollar card I noticed they were only issuing Visa card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rkarang: 1:20am On Apr 09
mctfopt:

I guess Nonikings is still in business, contact the Chinese number that ends in 2441

https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china#24807137

Thank you for sharing your insight. I appreciate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rkarang: 1:52am On Apr 09
anonymousey:

Heroshe is an option as well. They now ship from China. They charge by weight. They weigh in pounds and not kg. $6/lb inclusive of clearance.

They even have a working website. I've asked the seller to send the item's weight so I can estimate my cost when I contact Heroshe later in the day. In the meantime, do you have an estimate of their bill for a mobile phone? Just an estimate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rkarang: 2:39am On Apr 09
rkarang:

They even have a working website. I've asked the seller to send the item's weight so I can estimate my cost when I contact Heroshe later in the day. In the meantime, do you have an estimate of their bill for a mobile phone? Just an estimate

The seller said 0.5kg

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by waleayeni1: 7:05am On Apr 09
nani667:
Customs Clearance complete 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Expecting a call from Speedaf anytime from now 👍🏼

How many days did you parcel take to clear customs?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TGHW: 7:26am On Apr 09
Since 30th of March, still on custom clearance and a package that was undergoing custom clearance on April 2nd got delivered to me yesterday 🥲. I really wonder what's going on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.