Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1437784 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 8:49am On Mar 28
Good morning all.
Pls which of our local bank master or visa (naira) cards works with aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sylverkenz(m): 10:21am On Mar 28
Providus Card.. I'm not sure of the rate.

Xpress24:
Good morning all.
Pls which of our local bank master or visa (naira) cards works with aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by funstufz: 11:49am On Mar 28
Good morning guys, I was shocked when I tried my Card on Aliexpress but it was declined.

I have never experienced such before, please help me with a RELIABLE way of making PAYMENT on aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28
funstufz:
Good morning guys, I was shocked when I tried my Card on Aliexpress but it was declined.

I have never experienced such before, please help me with a RELIABLE way of making PAYMENT on aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28
hdlite:
I totally agree!

Random: talking about Bitnob, has anyone tried their feature called "Shopaa", paying on Aliexpress without a virtual card? I think it is innovative,

I came across this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzSOqiUhJU

After receiving a couple of emails from them about the feature, I decided check the app myself to get more information on the service.

In summary, one of the Ts & Cs attached to the shopaa service is that such payments won't exclude discounts, coupons and coupon codes. In order words, whoever wishes to use the service can't lay claim to all those benefits. They belong to Bitnob.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:59am On Mar 29
So the sales went and no action as the rates were not worthwhile.Some people are happy though. Two nights ago I was ruminating about whether a 40 dollar discount was worth it for the Hifiman Ananda headphone I wanted to buy. I decided not because I would still have needed 420k at the current rate.

Somebody then opened a thread asking people to buy dollars because dollar will still get to 1800 and that the naira is overvalued.
I've seen the damage caused by the shrinking value of the naira with nigerian children going to bed hungry so
I cautioned him about his economic sabotage but he was bent on continuing his nefarious activities so I went to the efcc website and reported the matter pointing to the thread.

It was already 2.30 am so I went to sleep with the intention to call two people at the ogun state governors office when I wake up.
Sadly the thread and all references to it has been deleted by the morning as it was blatantly created to cause economic problems.
I was disappointed because I really wanted to spoil that obedient fools life and wanted the government to use the fool as a scapegoat.

From now on, I'm opening fire on these fools anytime they cross the line. Saboteurs are everywhere but hopefully the naira improves in spite of their hindrances before the next sales.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 6:32am On Mar 29
Babalegba:
So the sales went and no action as the rates were not worthwhile.Some people are happy though. Two nights ago I was ruminating about whether a 40 dollar discount was worth it for the Hifiman Ananda headphone I wanted to buy. I decided not because I would still have needed 420k at the current rate.

Somebody then opened a thread asking people to buy dollars because dollar will still get to 1800 and that the naira is overvalued.
I've seen the damage caused by the shrinking value of the naira with nigerian children going to bed hungry so
I cautioned him about his economic sabotage but he was bent on continuing his nefarious activities so I went to the efcc website and reported the matter pointing to the thread.

It was already 2.30 am so I went to sleep with the intention to call two people at the ogun state governors office when I wake up.
Sadly the thread and all references to it has been deleted by the morning as it was blatantly created to cause economic problems.
I was disappointed because I really wanted to spoil that obedient fools life and wanted the government to use the fool as a scapegoat.

From now on, I'm opening fire on these fools anytime they cross the line. Saboteurs are everywhere but hopefully the naira improves in spite of their hindrances before the next sales.
Hope you know that this is not an argumentative or a political page.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:06am On Mar 29
Babalegba:

It is sad hoarders don't want the rates to come down at all
All for there own selfish gains
I hope it crashes further to crush there useless hopes.
There is no way people won't loose,
Imagine stocking goods at high rate and boom,it crashes,
While the loss might be painful but it is for a better Nigeria
I was checking out an item of 260usd yesterday and I wanted to cry,even with the way rates have crashed,
I am still paying 450k ish,

Something that should not cost more than 160k max.

It's terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 11:54am On Mar 29
Babalegba:

As much as I don't support what the guy was doing, I don't also get the point of this post. Do you want us to clap for you? Or recommend you for the naira hero award? Election is more than a year over, yet you are still crying foul. People are suffering, yet everything to you is still about obidients and Batist. See you see heart attack o.
Abeg, let's talk about AliExpress matters.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kvngfav: 12:12pm On Mar 29
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kvngfav: 12:12pm On Mar 29
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kvngfav: 12:13pm On Mar 29
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kvngfav: 12:14pm On Mar 29
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29
Kvngfav:

I experienced an Issue Trying to withdraw my Funds from the klasha wallet for over a month now, the support team is not helping at all...

BUT.. Recently I discovered a way to withdraw out all my funds from Klasha... If you're facing similar issues chat me on WhatsApp so I'll tell you how I did mine +2349026172581

I'd advice guys to be careful with this person. Must you spam the thread just because you want ro render assistance? In fact, with what you'd done here, you must have got a skeleton in your cupboard. If not, you'd know that a single post is enough to convey your message.

For this, you've committed a ban-able offence!

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29
Olamak1:

I'd advice guys to be careful with this person. Must you spam the thread just because you want ro render assistance? In fact, with what you'd done here, you must have got a skeleton in your cupboard. If not, you'd know that a single post is enough to convey your message.

Exactly,

It is a serious red flag,

Why should anyone message you personally

Klasha personally sent email regarding withdrawal and time availability for people to withdraw.

Na so twitter(X) hackers dey do,

Them go drain your funds.

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toask111: 3:31pm On Mar 29
Used Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G 8/256 for sale.
The phone is already updated to Xiaomi HyperOS

All phone accessories including 67W charger are intact and available.

Price: #230,000 only

Contact me on whatsapp number 0703 795 9741

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29
Please anyone using Bitnob virtual card ever had issues with payment rejection on AliExpress and had to appeal? How did you go about it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29
Kvngfav:

I experienced an Issue Trying to withdraw my Funds from the klasha wallet for over a month now, the support team is not helping at all...

BUT.. Recently I discovered a way to withdraw out all my funds from Klasha... If you're facing similar issues chat me on WhatsApp so I'll tell you how I did mine +2349026172581
Scammer on the loose.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:09pm On Mar 29
Olamak1:

The guy reminds me of all those "customer care" guys you see so much on crypto twitter comment section with @gmail.com email addresses spamming comment section luring noobs to contact them to retrieve lost crypto. Lol

He forgot we've been on that space for so long seeing scam baits is just another day.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kvngfav: 6:21am On Mar 30
Macmilla:

Scammer on the loose.

Say whatever you like... It's your phone & internet connection 👍🏽
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:26am On Mar 30
mctfopt:

He forgot we've been on that space for so long seeing scam baits is just another day.

Hahaha! You make me laugh! When novice wan scam Master! E funny!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sandyyy(f): 8:48pm On Mar 30
Brand New Huawei Freebuds 5i available
@ N120,000

Serious buyers only!

Send a WhatsApp message zero9zero5zero2996one6

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30
This is not a SALES THREAD!! BE WARNED
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:40am On Mar 31
Sandyyy:
zzzzz

Please respect the sanctity of this thread and keep your add off this thread.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:41am On Mar 31
toask111:
95 9741

There is a dedicated sales thread called Xiaomi Sales Thread make use of it please. This place isn't for ads.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 3:50pm On Mar 31
This Klasha thieves no want gree

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:40pm On Mar 31
Anyone having issue funding Bitnob transactions keep failing and does Bitnob works with Twitter Premium payment?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:38am On Apr 01
morikee:

They are in their own world.

Here is Bitnob's rate

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 8:32am On Apr 01
morikee:
Are you sure ?
Common guys look at Chipper cash, 100N more @1488 now.
😬

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:30am On Apr 01
morikee:
Anyone having issue funding Bitnob transactions keep failing ?

They sent a message to that effect yesterday. Just given them time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.