Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1441993 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:19am On Apr 18
Babalegba:
It would be around 950 if you are selling to the aboki
Difference mostly is about N10/N20 but now that rate is really unstable, difference can be as high as N100 or more.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:48am On Apr 18
lexrichy:
As of today

To help you, this is what you get when you're converting the dollar in your wallet back to Naira. Grey is not that stupid to sell to you @ ₦1,095/ $! Note that and save yourself from unnecessary stress!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 11:58am On Apr 18
What is spring sale on Aliexpress all about. Who has executed a deal on Aliexpress tagged "price before tax"

Will you be charged additional money when it gets here based on price before tax?

cc: Olamak1, Jboixxx,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18
achorladey:
What is spring sale on Aliexpress all about. Who has executed a deal on Aliexpress tagged "price before tax"

Will you be charged additional money when it gets here based on price before tax?

cc: Olamak1, Jboixxx,

Aliexpress spring sales focus on fashion for men and women – clothing, jewelleries and all that – wares generally.

" Price before tax" is a general language from Aliexpress on all items on their Web page, and it simply means that the product you're buying could be subject to tax by customs in the destination country but the amount you've paid to procure it, including shipping fee, doesn't cover such tax (It's a kind of disclaimer of liability in case the product is taxed).

Besides, the chance of a product getting taxed is 50/50. Therefore, if you're buying in bulk, do deligent consultation before doing so.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harshreality: 4:42pm On Apr 18
Good afternoon. Please what does network declined mean? I got that when I tried to pay for my AliExpress order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harshreality: 5:06pm On Apr 18
Please how can one add billing address to their aliexpress account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 5:14pm On Apr 18
Olamak1:

Aliexpress spring sales focus on fashion for men and women – clothing, jewelleries and all that – wares generally.

" Price before tax" is a general language from Aliexpress on all items on their Web page, and it simply means that the product you're buying could be subject to tax by customs in the destination country but the amount you've paid to procure it, including shipping fee, doesn't cover such tax (It's a kind of disclaimer of liability in case the product is taxed).

Besides, the chance of a product getting taxed is 50/50. Therefore, if you're buying in bulk, do deligent consultation before doing so.

Thanks very much for this.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 6:48pm On Apr 18
@ Olamak1 I found interesting price about some particular product and I felt skeptical how genuine they are under spring sales the reason I asked those questions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:53pm On Apr 18
achorladey:
@ Olamak1 I found interesting price about some particular product and I felt skeptical how genuine they are under spring sales the reason I asked those questions.

If price is too good to be true, 9 out of 10, it's substandard product. Do well to check the reviews, especially the 1,2, and 3- star review. Most 5 star reviews on such product are often fake. Take a look at that lower star review, if there are none, seller is up to no good. Check also the date of the reviews, an item with only 5-star all issued on 2nd April 2024 is a bit sus

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18
mctfopt:

If price is too good to be true, 9 out of 10, it's substandard product. Do well to check the reviews, especially the 1,2, and 3- star review. Most 5 star reviews on such product are often fake. Take a look at that lower star review, if there are none, seller is up to no good. Check also the date of the reviews, an item with only 5-star all issued on 2nd April 2024 is a bit sus

Exactly!
A friend bought some quantity of necklace sometime ago, only to discover that, in no time, the colour had changed from gold to white. His attraction was the cheap price, but he got disappointed that he didn't know what to do.

Cheap thing doesn't last!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 8:29pm On Apr 18
mctfopt:

Alright
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunusss: 10:11pm On Apr 18
officialfestus:
we are in same ship.

My Package has been delivered successfully

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OrgasmDonorxoxo: 7:13am On Apr 19
Good morning house
I'm new here
Please how do you shop on aliexpress, pay and receive your items

I remember long time ago my colleague buy and receive through post office, can I receive directly to my address

Please help 🤲
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleekender(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19
Hello @gurus in the house, my order since 1st of March 2024 has been stuck in transit for over 1 month, this is my first time of encountering something like this.

It seems like it was in customs on 16th March and no changes in update since then. Can i go to NIPOST to complain?

Tracking no is EVXXXXXXXXXCN

@jboixxx
@olamak1
@anonymousey
@genius43

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelebzy: 12:49pm On Apr 19
sambass:
Nwokem is better u go post office at roundabout Nnewi and check ur package.
Thank you Sir. I will go there to check if it's with them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:43pm On Apr 19
sleekender:
Hello @gurus in the house, my order since 1st of March 2024 has been stuck in transit for over 1 month, this is my first time of encountering something like this.

It seems like it was in customs on 16th March and no changes in update since then. Can i go to NIPOST to complain?

Tracking no is EVXXXXXXXXXCN

@3
Wait for NIPOST notification as this looks like an economy package; such takes a longer time to be delivered especially if destination isn't in Lagos/SW.

Didn't know China Post is still functioning o. Na COVID 19 era I experienced that courier last.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19
Yunusss:

My Package has been delivered successfully
same with mine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19
Good evening guys, please is there any hope that i would receive this order or should i jejely open a dispute. I dont know why they decided to ship with postnl

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleekender(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19
The destination is Lagos.

Can I take the tracking number to NIPOST officd to find it?

It's been 6 weeks and counting. No feedback.

jboixxx:
Wait for NIPOST notification as this looks like an economy package; such takes a longer time to be delivered especially if destination isn't in Lagos/SW.

Didn't know China Post is still functioning o. Na COVID 19 era I experienced that courier last.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19
rust6:
Good evening guys, please is there any hope that i would receive this order or should i jejely open a dispute. I dont know why they decided to ship with postnl

Not up to a month of item departure from transit country. So, you need to wait patiently for its arrival.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:05am On Apr 20
lexrichy:
As of today
Which app is this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by grudges: 12:33pm On Apr 20
Please this is my first time shoping from aliexpress, I want to buy black shark fun cooler 3 pro what are the thing I need to know before making the order. Or in the altertanative is there any vendor who have it in kano I can buy. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sadeeqdikkko(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20
My order is with Speedaf and it has been stuck in one place for like a week now t is normal or I raise a dispute

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destiny32027272: 11:55am On Apr 21
It has been like this for 3 days. This and 2 other items. Any need to worry please?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rayjackobj: 2:37pm On Apr 21
lexrichy:
As of today

Which app is this please.? Can you share. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21
rayjackobj:

Which app is this please.? Can you share. Thanks

Fraud app😁

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21
Destiny32027272:
It has been like this for 3 days. This and 2 other items. Any need to worry please?

Just 3 days and you're already getting yourself walked up! Am sure you can see a message that the parcel has been "collected by courier...... ". So, what else do you need? Tracking number that'll be assigned when the order is finally shipped? You guys should learn to be patient!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleekender(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22
It's EMS - obviously has to go to NIPOST.

Can they track it if I go to their office?

jboixxx:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 8:03pm On Apr 22
Customs Clearance started 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lookmore50: 12:12am On Apr 23
please cancel the dispute and reopen it. Reason: The buyer no longer needs it. A full refund will be issued so that I can process the refund for you as soon as possible....

A seller begging me, on aliexpress after selling bad product to me...

Please I don't understand this oooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:16am On Apr 23
Lookmore50:
please cancel the dispute and reopen it. Reason: The buyer no longer needs it. A full refund will be issued so that I can process the refund for you as soon as possible....

A seller begging me, on aliexpress after selling bad product to me...

Please I don't understand this oooo
Cancel it and shed tears. Those guys are criminals. Listen to them at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:28am On Apr 23
nani667:
Customs Clearance started 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

Please how do you pay for items on AliExpress?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: wahalaO(m), jboixxx and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.