Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1452363 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2020
JESSE2:
I just won my dispute this morning,
I'm using this opportunity to thank everyone that helped,
Thumps up

99 USD. Well that was not a small money to ignore.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jmaine: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Ironical that the untrackable mails are the ones moving at blazing speeds, while the more expensive trackable logistics is giving all of us headaches... Na wao.. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Just received 4 untracked items from nipost within the week.

Im grateful.

All come as expected.

Me getting ready for new order.

Grace.

Last order was 29th may and both arrived safely
Even though most dispute protection were off. They came through.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls house help me out.
1.How can I contact AliExpress support team.i.e best email with quick response.
2. Is there any device one can order to boost or draw network to an environment with low or no network here in Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fairy88: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
How will I be notified when my order arrived....
This is my first time using Aliexpress, since may I placed order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls i want to order from aliexpress and it's my first time pls any special requirements or is like jumia..

Where you will order and be waiting for delivery msg from them..

Again the price of an item i wanted to order was 440 but when i selected about 7 pieces the price was high to 17k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
jboixxx:
I'm sure you know the lifting of interstate restrictions has nothing to do with international logistics.
yes I'm quite aware of that, if NIPOST can resume work optimally at least one problem out of two is eliminated, now we wil face only that of international logistics.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Damdammy:
Pls house help me out.
2. Is there any device one can order to boost or draw network to an environment with low or no network here in Nigeria.

Hello, you can contact AliExpress support team using the app by selecting “Help Center”..
Email: No

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
fairy88:
How will I be notified when my order arrived....
This is my first time using Aliexpress, since may I placed order.

Hello, you will be notified on Mail, sometimes on the app
You can also track using Track24.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by knicks123: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
jmaine:
Ironical that the untrackable mails are the ones moving at blazing speeds, while the more expensive trackable logistics is giving all of us headaches... Na wao.. shocked shocked shocked

True bro. Items I bought for less than 5 dollars have been delivered but my 400+ dollars phone is still in transit going to 4 months now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Pls i want to order from aliexpress and it's my first time pls any special requirements or is like jumia..

Where you will order and be waiting for delivery msg from them..

Again the price of an item i wanted to order was 440 but when i selected about 7 pieces the price was high to 17k
the only requirement is a valid account + ATM Visa or MasterCard attached.

Secondly, price increase because of shipping price.

One yam may cost 200 naira. Ten yams is 200 x 10 x shipping fee for ten heavy yams. So that's why

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
What is happening to 4px like this. my 130 dollars phone has been stuck at handed over to airline since 10th June and I'm approximately phone less now and the seller even said they can only ship with singpost, they should bring my lg v30 iii abi is AliExpress in a relationship with singpost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:
What is happening to 4px like this. my 130 dollars phone has been stuck at handed over to airline since 10th June and I'm approximately phone less now and the seller even said they can only ship with singpost, they should bring my lg v30 iii abi is AliExpress in a relationship with singpost
i dunno what is wrong with them, someone has to wake them up, it is obvious they are neck deep in a heavy slumber
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

I don’t understand. Is 4px same as singpost. Or wats the relationship between the two logistics companies
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
A
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

My redmi 8 which I ordered in May 16 was at delivered to airline on 18 of May. Only for it to stay at that point till 25th of June that it changed to dispatch to overseas admin and remained the same Till date, it’s been the same and 53 days counting

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmm... Ecobank sef! Was charged at 1x403 now refunded by 1x380
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rajioba1:
Guys just an advice. My package showed despatched to overseas on 23rd of May and then arrived destination country on the 29th of June. I knew it has arrived Nigeria and I was waiting for them to call me at the post office in ikeja the next day because that's the usual thing. But suddenly it went back to despatched to overseas on 23rd of May, and I was confused. I just checked the post office now and the package has been there since 30th of June.
Moral lesson: check the post office after one month from despatched overseas if you shipped your package with AliExpress standard shipping and it showed despatch overseas

Please did u visit the general post office or the one closer to you?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Midex88:

I don’t understand. Is 4px same as singpost. Or wats the relationship between the two logistics companies
4Px is a sub of SGP, the untracked method of it if I'm not mistaken.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
chibu4u2:

Please did u visit the general post office or the one closer to you?
Closest to the address registered with your order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Midex88:

My redmi 8 which I ordered in May 16 was at delivered to airline on 18 of May. Only for it to stay at that point till 25th of June that it changed to dispatch to overseas admin and remained the same Till date, it’s been the same and 53 days counting

mine too was despatched same day (June 25) by 4px/SG. same Redmi 8
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hazardinho: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2020
Mine has been on "Despatched to overseas admin.." since 5th of June.
Midex88:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2020
iKingsley:

Is a dollar now 380 naira?

Ecobank has scammed you my guy. The fair deal is to be refunded at the prevailing exchange rate which is definitely not less than 390 naira as at today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2020
iKingsley:

Ecobank has scammed you my guy. The fair deal is to be refunded at the prevailing exchange rate which is definitely not less than 390 naira as at today.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. I used Glo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2020
ceaser:

Playing devil's advocate here, I am sure you know about buying and selling rate of dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2020
I placed three orders on the 18th of May.
The one which was shipped with Cainao's platform arrived destination country 9th of June on track24 while it's still on despatched to overseas on aliexpress's tracking platform. I haven't receive any call or message from the post office. The nearest post office to my address has been renovated to a civil defense training ground.
The other two has been on 'handover to airline' since 23rd of May. The expected delivery date for all three orders was 5th- 20th of June.
Any advice guys? I'm pained.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Damdammy:
Pls house help me out.
1. Has been answered..

2. Search for gsm network booster on jumia or aliexpress.
Cost btw 40 to 200 dollars dep3nding on specs

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Guys I have any idea I think it will be bad for Aliexpress... Who knows about tradingshenzhen... The offer better deals for Chinese phones but they don't ship to 9ja... Is there anyway we can email their support for them to include Nigeria.... I believe if they receive like 50 emails + they'll consider
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2020
For example this phone is not available in aliexpress but they have it there... And it is the cheapest most powerful 5G phone with MTK's equivalent of Snapdragon 865...

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2020
ceaser:

yeah. This is pure scam. I will call them out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anyone bought a good and durable work glove in AE? What is the name of the brand you got?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by holyboss1: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hi guys, it's my first time with aliexpress.
I found a product there selling for $21 but ships for $111.

So I went on Alibaba and found the same item for $60 including shipping cost.

I am however skeptical about alibaba because I have never used it. Is the shipping/order processing similar to that of Alixpress?

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ezybaba(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.