Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1460909 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by knicks123: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Specyano:
Hello bosses in d house, is it safe to get phone currently via AliExpress and also hope customs no dey disturb again or still using d old trick of putting electronics as description?

And duration pls for AliExpress standard shipping

I just got phone case I ordered since 27th of March. The phone I ordered that day is still on its way. The post office say they are expecting more items next week. If you have mind, order and wait
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
jboixxx:
You can only file an appeal after their final verdict. Wait till you have that.
Boss good afternoon, i haven't received any other email from AliExpress other that the first which gave an invalid judgement. Pls how do i know when the final judgement is giving cos it's been more than 5 days since the first judgement? I want to know so i can file an appeal, thanks sir...

Update:
Final judgement has been given, just saw it on my mail now. Thanks guys for the good advice..

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:
Please, I'm new to nairaland. My Lg v30 order of 4th July hasn't even been dispatched to overseas!. 4px is nonsense now

This is not funny at all! In my on case, I placed an order for Elephone px on the 25th of April and the seller was given 45 days to ship, failure of which would lead to authomatic refund of my money. 43 days passed and the seller still didn't ship my order. I had already concluded in my mind that I would get a refund (which is better for me ), thinking that the seller was not interested in shipping the order, probably because of the ongoing pandemic. Surprisingly, on the last day, I got a message from aliexpress that my order has bren shipped, and then the 90 days buyer protection period applies. Imagine, let's assume that the order refuses to deliver at the end of the day, that means I have to wait for about 135 days before i could get my money back.
Its a serious matter!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Olamak1:

This is not funny at all! In my on case, I placed an order for Elephone px on the 25th of April and the seller was given 45 days to ship, failure of which would lead to authomatic refund of my money. 43 days passed and the seller still didn't ship my order. I had already concluded in my mind that I would get a refund (which is better for me ), thinking that the seller was not interested in shipping the order, probably because of the ongoing pandemic. Surprisingly, on the last day, I got a message from aliexpress that my order has bren shipped, and then the 90 days buyer protection period applies. Imagine, let's assume that the order refuses to deliver at the end of the day, that means I have to wait for about 135 days before i could get my money back.
Its a serious matter!

Lol.. bro story touches the hrt. If na me, I will cancel the order after 10days if the seller fails to ship. I will use the reason, shipping time too long or something like that

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Boss good afternoon, i haven't received any other email from AliExpress other that the first which gave an invalid judgement. Pls how do i know when the final judgement is giving cos it's been more than 5 days since the first judgement? I want to know so i can file an appeal, thanks sir...

Update:
Final judgement has been given, just saw it on my mail now. Thanks guys for the good advice..
Congratulations man!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello guys
My BP is about to finish
Should i open a dispute now or wait till it runs out b4 i open the dispute?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
JESSE2:
Hello guys
My BP is about to finish

Wait till about 1hr to go then open dispute.....
Cc: Jboixxx
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
thormeydey:

Okay thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
thormeydey:

I hope the judgement from AliExpreess won't be invalid?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good evening guys
Pls is this item in NIGERIA?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
JESSE2:

I hope the judgement from AliExpreess won't be invalid?

Arbitration will likely be in your favour.

Just make sure you reject the seller's proposal if he begs you to "please cancel the dispute". He will then be saying some rubbish about refunding you using PayPal or paystack or some shyte like that as if na everybody get PayPal. Once you cancel, na chase you go dey chase am to pay you your money.

Nonsense guys.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
ceaser:

Just make sure you reject the seller's proposal if he begs you to "please cancel the dispute". He will then be saying some rubbish about refunding you using PayPal or paystack or some shyte like that as if na everybody get PayPal. Once you cancel, na chase you go dey chase am to pay you your money.

Nonsense guys.
Okay thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Guys my package recently showed arrived destination country and then went back to despatch to overseas.
Has it arrived Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
tonididdy:
Good evening guys
Pls is this item in NIGERIA?
damn! This I so fast. What courier is handling this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
iKingsley:
Is the item in Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
tonididdy:

Is the item in Nigeria?
yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
JESSE2:
Hello guys
My BP is about to finish

Wow...make I go order diz phone...6gig ram for 100 doz
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
tonididdy:

Is the item in Nigeria?
Wait some days for more updates.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
iKingsley:
yes
Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
iKingsley:
Turkish Post or one of the untracked methods.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
jboixxx:
Wait some days for more updates.
Ok thanks... Final destination is benin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
tonididdy:

Is the item in Nigeria?
Nawa for u o, this is tantamount to oppression. This is faster than the speed of lightening.

Leave us alone make we wait 100days+ for our package to arrive. Don't give us false hope
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Nawa for u o, this is tantamount to oppression. This is faster than the speed of lightening.

Leave us alone make we wait 100days+ for our package to arrive. Don't give us false hope
Lol it was the last to ship in my 3 orders and now first to arrive.
The other two stuck on " Handover to airline since 18th June ".

(It's my debut buy on AE)

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
jboixxx:
Congratulations man!
Thanks baba
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Alozera:

Lol.. bro story touches the hrt. If na me, I will cancel the order after 10days if the seller fails to ship. I will use the reason, shipping time too long or something like that
that's it! I'm surprised that someone can wait up 40 days without canceling the order, the maximum I can wait is 2 weeks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
tonididdy:

Lol it was the last to ship in my 3 orders and now first to arrive.
The other two stuck on " Handover to airline since 18th June ".

(It's my debut buy on AE)
lol ok
Wow, u are really lucky.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
jboixxx:
Turkish Post or one of the untracked methods.

It’s Yanwen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Order of first and second of week of May, screen replacement and tempered glass was received on monday.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Alozera:

That exactly was the mistake I made It's well sha. Na coro couse am!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
sidwell:
Order of first and second of week of May, screen replacement and tempered glass was received on monday.
Congrats. Whats ur location? Cus i have orders of 3rd and 4th week so hopefully next week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 3:50am On Jul 03, 2020
ceaser:

Nonsense guys.
This is the judgement from AliExpreess
What should i do?
Should i cancel nd reopen the dispute?
Because they sent me a message after my BP expired that i still have 15days to file a disput

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Rajioba1:
Guys my package recently showed arrived destination country and then went back to despatch to overseas.
Has it arrived Nigeria?

Ha! This one is strong o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: oladele239(m), jameslojohn(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.