Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1441071 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Midex88:

Have done that. It’s showing same. How do I mail them before it’s too late because of my orders
You recovered password to a wrong account. Try to verify the correct email for your initial account.
Check your payment details, your shipping address, account name, previous orders. If you can't find them too. You are in a different account.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
RCDIY:

Lol. The way I need those items, I don't mind paying extra just to have them arrive. So I'm pained someone is giving advise on how not to be a fraudster. I honestly don't need that right now

Maybe you need it cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
nazablossom:
Thanks,@the bolded.
I just received it yesterday. I have not started using it yet. I have dropped the link.

Thanks just saw it. Please can you tag whenever you do a user review?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Just picked a 2.2kg pack from FedEx shipped on 24th June. Goods been around for three days now. Just couldn't be reached as phone had issues. No custom duty...I dunno how I never appear to get one of those, not praying for one though grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nazablossom(f): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
mctfopt:

Thanks just saw it. Please can you tag whenever you do a user review?
alright
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nedlog01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
mctfopt:
Just picked a 2.2kg pack from FedEx shipped on 24th June. Goods been around for three days now. Just couldn't be reached as phone had issues. No custom duty...I dunno how I never appear to get one of those, not praying for one though grin

Hehehehe. Abeg drop here the number of the bàbá wey do your jazz. cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
ceaser:

Lol.

Like.... Ayam not doing again, àbí is it by force?

grin

wink Yes nah. I know logistics is affected but how are the smaller shipping company able to circumvent the restrictions whereas AeSS/Singapost spends enternity in delivering. To think Jumia was able to deliver faster than them, e weak me sad .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
ceaser:

Hehehehe. Abeg drop here the number of the bàbá wey do your jazz. cheesy

I just keep getting lucky. Hope the lucky streak last for a very long time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vicarsenal(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Paylessnigeria.

Thanks..

Please how do I contact them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
skultrick:

Please what shipping method did you use?
When did you make your purchase?
How long did it take for you to receive your order?
What state?

Sorry for the many questions, I ordered some wrist watches on 5th July and items have been shipped. I don't know how it'll take to get my packages delivered at Nipost VI Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation.
Hello,
1. Aliexpress Order: Shipped April 29 Arrived July 1
2. Caniao: 1st Order: May 28 Arrived July 1 (2nd Order): June 20 Arrived July 8
3. Yanwen: First Order June 18 Arrived June 30 Second Order June 20 ( Arrived July2)

Lagos..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
vicarsenal:

Thanks..

Please how do I contact them?

Use the search button on NL, you will get their contact there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
mctfopt:

I just keep getting lucky. Hope the lucky streak last for a very long time.
maybe custom people mind the address on a package. Crazy thought but it could be true
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Raptor2cool: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2020
fibonacci2526:

That's because the seller doesn't ship to Nigeria. Why not use nairaland shippers, it is cheaper.
can you guide me on that?
Is my first time on ordering from ebay.
How those the nairaland shipment work?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2020
I hope my order comes soon.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jmaine: 3:39am On Jul 12, 2020
toksade203:

Hello,
3. Yanwen: First Order June 18 Arrived June 30 Second Order June 20 ( Arrived July2)

Lagos..

Imagine..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meraku1: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Pls I've a question!
One of my shipped goods arrived Nigeria recently and I was notified to come get it.
But I'm very busy and wanna send my brother as a proxy(to get it for me).
What are the requirements..
Answers pls!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Meraku1:
Pls I've a question!
One of my shipped goods arrived Nigeria recently and I was notified to come get it.
But I'm very busy and wanna send my brother as a proxy(to get it for me).
What are the requirements..
Answers pls!
A signed copy of your ID and he should go with a copy of his too. That's enough,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by skultrick(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2020
toksade203:

Hello,

Lagos..

Alright, thank you so much. I never saw that Yanwen shipping option, it seems to be the fastest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:25am On Jul 12, 2020
iKingsley:
maybe custom people mind the address on a package. Crazy thought but it could be true

No one really knows with these custom people.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Richadv(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Pls I've a question (not aliexpress related tho)

I want to order from dhgate, should i put my real address as shipping address or should i put the address of the nearest nipost office close to me?

Somebody pls help me out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrReeseG(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Erm!

Who's ordering stuff anytime soon? I have a small something I'd like to get on Ali.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2020
hi would anyone advise I dive into this?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Raptor2cool:
can you guide me on that?
Is my first time on ordering from ebay.
How those the nairaland shipment work?

You send them the link of what you want to buy, they check out for you to their USA address at the rate of 350/$. Once the item arrives at their USA address, they will then ship it down to nigeria. You will then pay shipping fee to Nigeria when it arrives and this cost is depending on the item you are ordering. It takes within 7-14days to get to nigeria. Paylessnigeria is my plug. Search him on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2020
daemeyer:
hi would anyone advise I dive into this?

Be prepared to wait for at least 90days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
SpeedRacer:
According to this site ,4px is the issue. They are the ones that go to bed with your package the delays are from them anyways sha second dispute opened

Won my second dispute awaiting refund after 3 months
Very frustrating
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2020
ceaser:

With DHL, delivery took like 5 days to get to Nigeria. I was called by DHL to expect delivery of my parcel. M

Dhl for samsung screens I'm seeing is 55000 how much is the screen itself

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2020
SpeedRacer:

How long does it take??
Want to buy screen for SAMSUNG s8 as the one I ordered for my S10 never reach since March

With DHL, delivery took like 5 days to get to Nigeria. I was called by DHL to expect delivery of my parcel. M

SpeedRacer:

cheesy
Bro, just don't try DHL for small items, it's not worth it and na bad market. Unless you want that item sooooo bad, you're sure of the unmatched quality, you can't get it elsewhere and it's absolutely necessary.

My own item was around 64k and a DHL charge of 11k is what I was ready to pay. It'll have been only that 64k on AESS and Signpost but those two would give one some depression.

Try out shops with Cainaio or Yanwen as shipping options to get the screen.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dollywood(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Guys, where can I get a reliable agent that can help me ship goods from 1688.com to Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Just wait for the 1st order. How much is the screen cuz there's a cap for those unregistered methods. If your order exceeds their respective limit, seller will use another method (AliExpress Standard Shipping, which could be either Registered SGP or EMS SGP).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
mctfopt:
package na phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
since June 10th my package is still showing hand over to airline, if it doesn't come, I will be forced to use DHL and then pay 12k for shipping

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: IMAliyu(m), Iamtony(m), victorogundepo0(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.