Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1452325 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoldassBadasser(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Good evening house! Please how best to go about a stubborn post master who refuses to release your item even after you must have showed him evidence that your item has being successfully delivered to their post office.. Because I am contemplating of locking him up, I I can't wait for 118days for an item to get here only for it to be delayed by one stupid man.. I smell foul play.. He wants to corner that item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
lavenderjade:

Dem nor de hear word.. Many feel sellers in naija will cheat dem only to suffer more loss via dhl. Frm d 90k mark.. D fone im buy nor go pasd rn9s.. I bot mine here.... D fone is a beast
What's the name of your Theme?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
BoldassBadasser:
Good evening house! Please how best to go about a stubborn post master who refuses to release your item even after you must have showed him evidence that your item has being successfully delivered to their post office.. Because I am contemplating of locking him up, I I can't wait for 118days for an item to get here only for it to be delayed by one stupid man.. I smell foul play.. He wants to corner that item
If you have connect with any law authority person or can simply get them there then you're very much free to do it. People do things thinking --- WETIN YOU FIT DO? Please if you can show him what the result of stubbornness is sad I'll be a happy man

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoldassBadasser(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
customerservice@nipost.gov.ng
mailenquiries@nipost.gov.ng
I just sent a mail to this nipost customer care mailbox do anyone think they will reply
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoldassBadasser(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
What's the duration of days a post office is allowed to hold on to your item? And still haven't called you to come pick it up..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Won all my dispute, order one has arrived I haven't seen it so I haven't decided either to refund seller or not
Still waiting for the remaining 2 i really hope the screen arrives soonest because there s no other option for screen than Ali, also gotten 2 refunds last one was one today so I'll be expecting it anytime next week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
NettyNelly:

Lol, but can I still get the order, have checked PO but no show.

The order never land... Aliexpress usually make such error.. What you will do is take a screenshot of d tracking cancel the dispute. Reopen am den write that they should retrack it that the judgment they gave is an error. Then upload the screenshot of the tracking. I have won severally like that. After that they will close the dispute in your favour in 2-3 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
A seller offered seller shipping method and aliexpress standard shipping, I went for seller shipping method only for the seller to ship with AliExpress standard shipping...
I am in severe pains embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rajioba1:
A seller offered seller shipping method and aliexpress standard shipping, I went for seller shipping method only for the seller to ship with AliExpress standard shipping...
grin grin this is one funny seller. Why offer seller shipping method when he's going to use AliExpress. Hope he didn't charge you more than what you'd have been charged if you used AESS?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS IF YOUR PACKAGE SHOWS ARRIVED AT DESTINATION?
I was recently looking at our Nigerian NIPOST website and the track and trace feature. It says enter international tracking id. I am wondering if anyone has tried using "track domestic items" since the package from AliExpress is now technically no longer international if it is in Nigeria. Just a thought.
http://ipms.nipost.gov.ng/nipost/Default.aspx
That's the link to the domestic tracking site. Input the tracking number in "enter your mail identifier" at the top left corner of the site.
Those who just recently got their packages can try this too let's confirm.
Also those who also have "arrived at destination..." can try it out.
Cheers undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lemonz:

grin grin this is one funny seller. Why offer seller shipping method when he's going to use AliExpress. Hope he didn't charge you more than what you'd have been charged if you used AESS?
I tire for the seller o....he didn't charge me extra actually
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
BoldassBadasser:
What's the duration of days a post office is allowed to hold on to your item? And still haven't called you to come pick it up..
30 calendar days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lemonz:
HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS IF YOUR PACKAGE SHOWS ARRIVED AT DESTINATION?
I was recently looking at our Nigerian NIPOST website and the track and trace feature. It says enter international tracking id. I am wondering if anyone has tried using "track domestic items" since the package from AliExpress is now technically no longer international if it is in Nigeria. Just a thought.
http://ipms.nipost.gov.ng/nipost/Default.aspx
That's the link to the domestic tracking site. Input the tracking number in "enter your mail identifier" at the top left corner of the site.
Those who just recently got their packages can try this too let's confirm.
Also those who also have "arrived at destination..." can try it out.
Cheers undecided
Bn in 9ja doesn't make it domestic order cuz it comes with/still carries international identifier. Domestic tracking ends with NG.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rajioba1:
If your order amount reaches a limit, seller/AliExpress won't allow for untracked. Aside that, if you pick seller's shipping method, he's at liberty to give you ANY courier, bn it the fastest or slowest.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
BoldassBadasser:
Screenshot your tracking page and let's see. If your tracking doesn't say "failed delivery" or something similar, you can't claim shit. If your item is not with them and you go with law enforcement officer(s), you'll embarrass yourself and if youre unlucky the PO has a no nonsense APM, you'll end up bn arrested for intimidation or whatever they deem fit.

Exhaust all civil ways first, provided you have evidence that your item is with them, before going to the length of using law enforcement agents.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rajioba1:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rajioba1:

Okay nice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
jboixxx:
Bn in 9ja doesn't make it domestic order cuz it comes with/still carries international identifier. Domestic tracking ends with NG.
That makes sense. It crossed my mind too. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Yes boss, welcome back from Tubu...
cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 2:47am On Jul 19, 2020
lavenderjade:

The order never land... Aliexpress usually make such error.. What you will do is take a screenshot of d tracking cancel the dispute. Reopen am den write that they should retrack it that the judgment they gave is an error. Then upload the screenshot of the tracking. I have won severally like that. After that they will close the dispute in your favour in 2-3 days
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Stanbic IBTC MasterCard rate N420/$

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2020
jboixxx:
If your order amount reaches a limit, seller/AliExpress won't allow for untracked. Aside that, if you pick seller's shipping method, he's at liberty to give you ANY courier, bn it the fastest or slowest.

Chai
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2020
busuyi44:
Stanbic IBTC MasterCard rate N420/$

Crazy rate. I think GTB, FBN are some of the banks still running at N390/$

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RCDIY(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2020
mctfopt:

Crazy rate. I think GTB, FBN are some of the banks still running at N390/$

My GTB card just stopped working. Can't figure out why sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2020
Valto:
my 20th june order finally dispatched overseas cheesy
hello u meant hand over to airline hasn't been despatched cos mine has been stuck at hand over to airline since day 4 and it 18days in transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2020
bamdly:

hello u meant hand over to airline hasn't been despatched cos mine has been stuck at hand over to airline since day 4 and it 18days in transit
yes handover to airline means it is with the airline company, probably at their airport warehouse. Dispatched means the items have been loaded unto the plane and has taken off to final destination country... ali express gurus, hope am right? grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Valto:
yes handover to airline means it is with the airline company, probably at their airport warehouse. Dispatched means the items have been loaded unto the plane and has taken off to final destination country... ali express gurus, hope am right? grin
so their app estimated delivery period na wayo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2020
RCDIY:

Try FBN.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2020
RCDIY:

sirqeeboi:

This is what I have been getting over months now
This is the reason

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2020
bamdly:

NOTICE: in this covid19 period please don't look at the estimated time of delivery. Watch your Buyer Protection instead. The estimated time of delivery is a promise by the buyer that he may not always be able to fulfill. The package isn't in his hands anymore.
Just hope you get the product in good state.
Happy Sunday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Valto:
I think so. but me sef I'm not entirely sure. That thing can be in Despatched to overseas postal admin for soo long that you'd be wondering how far Nigeria is. Maybe it's not as straightforward as we think
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2020
bamdly:

lolz, u don't know before? from 2weeks to 90days is the real estimated delivery period

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ezybaba(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.