Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1459820 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Geogeben:
I just speak with GtBank customer care on phone and i was told that we can no longer use the GtBank naira mastercard for international transactions due to security reasons.

I really need to purchase an order on AliExpress, please which bank card is currently working without issues? And can i get the bank card today before dusk?

Wait o.. if we can't purchase with it, can we at least get refunds on it??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
mmars:

My guy like more than 120 days ohh
shocked shocked shocked
And you said you loved AE grin
Guy you be loyal customer. Enjoy your package abeg wink
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Alozera:

boomerang effect of dollar scarcity /shortage
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
ades2016:

Are you base in Lagos? When did your package arrived Nigeria and when were you called to pick up?

I was called today....I did not bother tracking it...I just received the call to pick it up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lemonz:

It has been a very long time since I saw YANWEN shipping method. Is it that its peculiar to certain type of products or I'm just not having luck.
opinions please?

I don't know much cuz diz will be my 10th order on AliExpress...and d fastest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by undergoals: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

MasterCard

Your guys have scrapped city game lol. They didn’t upload it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
bamdly:

i swear abt 4px i don tire since july 1st na hand over to airline and it already day 20 which was ali estimated delivery time on their app maybe i will follow ur footstep in looking 4 seller with yanwen

YANWEN is the best for now...

I noticed another one called cainao or something like that....day 13....arrived at destination country(NG) FROM TURKEY BLA BLA BLA.....I guess this is also fast.....that's 4px...just stuck on "hand over to airline"....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
ades2016:

Are you base in Lagos? When did your package arrived Nigeria and when were you called to pick up?

Yeah , lag base....agege
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
See life! All of you are now against SGP. I hope you won't turn your back on these methods you're praising whenever they're experiencing a downtime like SGP.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Geogeben: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Alozera:

Sure! We can receive refund on it..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by carnelia: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please I want to order from Alibaba through Aramex or FedEx, aside from the shipping fees will I have to pay extra (customs and VAT) to collect my items
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Emily22:

I noticed another one called cainao or something like that....day 13....arrived at destination country(NG) FROM TURKEY BLA BLA BLA.....I guess this is also fast.....that's 4px...just stuck on "hand over to airline"....
there is another one too called Sunyoo, it is also very fast like the other two. I have have been using them since last year, their downside is they don't handle phones and other expensive items.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
undergoals:

Your guys have scrapped city game lol. They didn’t upload it

It's there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by undergoals: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

It's there
��
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lamperg: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Call where? While I am here I want to share with you my find. Guys who when faced with the capture of incoming calls. I have my own company, and it was interesting to me from where the calls are taken and how the advertising companies work. Therefore, I decided to ask for help from the guys from brand https://callgear.com/ on the recommendations of my partner. Everything turned out to be much simpler than I imagined. The service is really efficient, work has become much easier. So if you need too can contact here.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
chibu4u2:

Similar problem.... Still waiting for a Samsung screen I ordered since April.
83days and counting. Cost of getting it in Nigeria no be beans.
Waiting for bp to expire but I honestly wish by some miracle the screen will arrive before bp expire.

Same here o
Ordered S10 plus it's been over 100 days no snow, but refunded on Friday ,funny thing is I'm about to order s8 plus also , everyday I wake up saying will this be the day I'll get the call to come pick it from the post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyi2: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Is ecobank working on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Emily22:

4px is the worst o
Sadly you can only use Yanween for things that arent too expensive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Same here o
Ordered S10 plus it's been over 100 days no snow, but refunded on Friday ,funny thing is I'm about to order s8 plus also , everyday I wake up saying will this be the day I'll get the call to come pick it from the post office
same thing ordered and its almost 40 days.. i dont want refund o.. they should just send it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyi2: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Has anybody used ecobank on aliexpress recently?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2020
anungangampu:
same thing ordered and its almost 40 days.. i dont want refund o.. they should just send it
What's the current tracking status of your order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 12:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if truly goods on aliexpress are dispatched to various countries by aeroplane instead of ship. Dispatched to oversee NgLos since 26th of may........na so Singapore to Nigeria far reach?
Even by car sef (say it's possible), it shouldn't take this long to get to Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 12:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Lemonz:

What's the current tracking status of your order?
Despatched to overseas
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2020
oyi2:
Has anybody used ecobank on aliexpress recently?

Yeah, 2 days ago
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:06am On Jul 21, 2020
chibu4u2:
Sometimes i wonder if truly goods on aliexpress are dispatched to various countries by aeroplane instead of ship. Dispatched to oversee NgLos since 26th of may........na so Singapore to Nigeria far reach?
Even by car sef (say it's possible), it shouldn't take this long to get to Nigeria.
Honestly it's really strange. I don't think they use airplanes in this period. I believe they ship it by sea and that takes 2-5weeks (that time that life was good, not now).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyi2: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Please what was the rate?
Meister:

Yeah, 2 days ago
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2020
do AliExpress still ship products?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:40am On Jul 21, 2020
mctfopt:
I just want to ginger my fellow AE peeps. There is still light at the end of that tunnel and I guarantee it ain't a train travelling at 540km/h grin

Below are a list of items with date ordered from aliexpress that I am yet to get:

Item 1

Order Date: 14 April 2020
Shipped by AE through AE standard shipping
Aliexpress Tracking Status: Order Completed
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 6

Item 2

Order Date: 2nd May 2020
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 27

Item 3

Order Date: 4th May 2020
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 26

Item 4

Order Date: 12th May 2020
Aliexpress Tracking Status: Departed Country of Origin
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 34

Item 5

Order Date: 13th May 2020
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 34

Item 6

Order Date: 16th May 2020
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 42

Item 7

Order Date: 30th May 2020
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 54

Item 8

Order Date: 28th June 2020
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 82

and finally

Item 9

Order Date: 28th June 2020
Buyer Protection Days Remaining: 81

I am still hopeful that I will get 'em all grin

UPDATE TIME grin grin

Got refunded for Item 1, Items 2 , 3 and 4 have arrived. So I'm now left with 5 items on the way. Covid19 shipping logistics era is doing well smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sapienman(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Hello everyone.

Anyone ordered a phone and shipped via DHL recently?

What's the custom fees like?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Same here o

Chai.. I know that feeling bro..
Just keep the hope alive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Good morning house, below is the contents of a chat I had with aliexpress human CC on order I received after a refund:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.