Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1452790 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2020
johnnyholtby:
nope shipped through AESS. I dey enjoy the phone grin
It's that snapdragon chipset that is bursting my head
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gmajor(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Guys I want to buy a phone from Ali express.
Have they started delivering orders like the normally do or is Corona virus still affecting things
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2020
moses500:
This is my package status but my package is not yet at my local post office.

Please I can see NGIKN.

Please is this Kaduna?

I don't know. I am confused.

Please help me.

I am in Lagos

NGIKN is Ikotun PO

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Enavie:
Guys! Is it possible for my order to have already arrived at the post office, without the tracking info getting updated?

It's been about 3 weeks [21 days] after my order left China, and there has been no update!
It's unlikely. This is normal. It depends, what is your current tracking status and how long has it been on that particular status?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by natsuDragneel: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2020
johnnyholtby:

Osogbo right??
How much dem collect for PO??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Gmajor:
Guys I want to buy a phone from Ali express.
Have they started delivering orders like the normally do or is Corona virus still affecting things
There are still major delays in most stores. You can't tell which one is going to be fast again.
As someone said here. He used GodsPhone store and his delivery was sweet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2020
OriyomiDenike:

I am in Ijebu-Ode

Track on NIPOST website

http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Trace
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gmajor(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

There are still major delays in most stores. You can't tell which one is going to be fast again.
As someone said here. He used GodsPhone store and his delivery was sweet

It's like I'll put off the purchase for now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Gmajor:

It's like I'll put off the purchase for now.
A good choice. If you need fast delivery a possible 2 months wait isn't the way.
What phone do you want to purchase?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2020
johnnyholtby:

Awesome. Keep enjoying grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2020
johnnyholtby:
I ordered a phone and I got it under 2months through AESS (got it yesterday). Seller's name is GodsPhone
I'm just realizing there isn't a feature to search for stores on AliExpress.
Drop the link of this seller's store pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

with the AMOLED screen bro grin Google's software is well optimized and buttery smooth grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gmajor(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

A good choice. If you need fast delivery a possible 2 months wait isn't the way.
What phone do you want to purchase?

Redmi 8 4gb version
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enavie(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

It's unlikely. This is normal. It depends, what is your current tracking status and how long has it been on that particular status?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=Enavie post=91973006][/quote]
Departed on the 20th of this month. Hmmm
Use global.cainiao.com
to track it. Track24 has delayed updates. Not very long delays though.
But I don't think your package has arrived at the post office. It's still early
If you suspect that its in Nigeria check nipost.gov.ng and use their track and track feature (I doubt it would give any results)
Just be patient
Hope I was able to help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Gmajor:

Redmi 8 4gb version
Redmi 8?
I can't allow you buy that grin
Frankly redmi 7 is better than redmi 8. I do not understand what Xiaomi had in mind when they released that phone. The only upside the redmi 8 has over the 7 is the battery and its USB type C (which isn't too much of a difference). Finish. And redmi 7 has a dope battery too(4000mah). Redmi 8..It's chipset is one of the low end snapdragon chipsets. You can make your research also but trust me.
I used a redmi 7 and helped a friend order a redmi 8 in the past. we decided to compare the two. I'm a gamer and the redmi 7 performed well for the budget I had.
I suggest making research on the newly released redmi 9. But please don't touch the redmi 8 unless it's battery you want

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=Enavie post=91973006][/quote] @ccEnavie Truth be told your parcel just left China two days ago

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

That's one reason why I ordered the lg v30 since they use the same chip set snapdragon 835 at a lower price of 50k for the 4gb ram 128gb rom.
It has an AMOLED display too but it's not as optimized as pixel and pixel's camera is superior.
I'm still waiting for my lg v30 to come
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Zenith visa card $188 and $320 purchase not going
Below $100 dey go... Which kind mumu bank bdis na

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

That's one reason why I ordered the lg v30 since they use the same chip set snapdragon 835 at a lower price of 50k for the 4gb ram 128gb rom.
It has an AMOLED display too but it's not as optimized as pixel and pixel's camera is superior.
I'm still waiting for my lg v30 to come
bro I swear I've used almost all Samsung flagships except the S20 series. Got tired of Samsung One UI. Pixel experience is wayyyy ahead : cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

I'm just realizing there isn't a feature to search for stores on AliExpress.
Drop the link of this seller's store pls
GodPhone Store
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dUDeImZ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gmajor(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

Redmi 8?
I can't allow you buy that grin
Frankly redmi 7 is better than redmi 8. I do not understand what Xiaomi had in mind when they released that phone. The only upside the redmi 8 has over the 7 is the battery and its USB type C (which isn't too much of a difference). Finish. And redmi 7 has a dope battery too(4000mah). Redmi 8..It's chipset is one of the low end snapdragon chipsets. You can make your research also but trust me.
I used a redmi 7 and helped a friend order a redmi 8 in the past. we decided to compare the two. I'm a gamer and the redmi 7 performed well for the budget I had.
I suggest making research on the newly released redmi 9. But please don't touch the redmi 8 unless it's battery you want

I'm currently using a Redmi 7.
The Redmi 8 is for someone else. Which other phone would you advise me to go for?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyi2: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Was at their bank yesterday $200 is the limit
lavenderjade:
Zenith visa card $188 and $320 purchase not going
Below $100 dey go... Which kind mumu bank bdis na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Gmajor:

I'm currently using a Redmi 7.
The Redmi 8 is for someone else. Which other phone would you advise me to go for?
What's your budget?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gmajor(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

What's your budget?

50k but should be 4gb ram
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2020
For the first time, refunds on my GT card showed "payment completed" when am yet to receive the alert.
Who else has experienced this lately and is this the new norm?
I'm thinking GTB's new suspension on their naira card for foreign purchase could be the problem. Correct me if am wrong please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Lemonz:

You bought a redmi note 9? tongue

Realme 5 pro actually
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Meister:
I just received a call from PO to come collect two orders I made on the 1st of June, they arrived Nigeria June 14th

Turns out it's just one of the orders even though they both arrived Nigeria the same day cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xender10: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Xender10:
Hello guys
What is meant by, "this is the final status of your package. Courier doesn't provide any additional information" and "expired" on tracking. D item should be about 130 days on transit Nd counting.
Does it mean it might get to me without tracking Info being updated from despatched to overseas?
It's singpost I'm using, nd d stupid post office I used is a little far from where I am now and never calls on arrival of goods.
What do u suggest? Would it get to me without tracking Info update? If it has arrived, since I might not be able to go around d place where d p.o is located till maybe next yr, will d goods remain der till den?
anybody?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Meister:

Realme 5 pro actually
Make sense
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OriyomiDenike(f): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2020

I am in Ijebu-Ode.

RB964553752SG

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.