Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453791 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omotolsy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please if you have any of the phones below please contact me. 07030771728.

Realme x2 pro
Oppo Reno 2
Oneplus 7t/7t pro/7 pro

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tunbosun9: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Guys, I mistakenly cancelled my order after purchase, what can I do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
tunbosun9:
Guys, I mistakenly cancelled my order after purchase, what can I do?
have you been debited?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by knicks123: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
omotolsy:

Realme x2 pro
Oppo Reno 2
Oneplus 7t/7t pro/7 pro

Thanks

I need the realme x2 pro too. if you see a seller try to drop contact
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tunbosun9: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yes I have, but I messaged the seller to still ship in
VeeVeeMyLuv:
have you been debited?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
tunbosun9:
Yes I have, but I messaged the seller to still ship in
Be sure to get a tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
BamideleScope:

Una go wait o...

Mine was dispatched on 6th June, the thing never arrive since.

Same date as mine
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kaze4blues(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
My packages showed deliver to post office.

But post office have not called me now for more than two weeks.

What can I do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
kaze4blues:
My packages showed deliver to post office.

But post office have called me now for more than two weeks.

What can I do?

You said they've called you....then what are u waiting for
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
omotolsy:

Realme x2 pro
Oppo Reno 2
Oneplus 7t/7t pro/7 pro

Thanks

There's someone selling the Oneplus 8 pro incase your money reach that one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
georgee:
When should I be expecting my order based on this shocked shocked

My order was sent abroad 10th of July it's been 46 days since I haven't gotten it, a previous one was sent abroad may 26 it took 51 days after to get to the post office here .
I hope yours is really fast if not you are looking at August September ish or maybe October
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omotolsy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Smile.
I did not mention oneplus 8 o.
Meister:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by knicks123: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Meister:

How much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bakayokoko: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2020
tonididdy:
Please anyone knows if fidelity bank cards work on AE and maybe their rates?

Were you able to shop with your fidelity bank card? Is ur card visa or mastercard? Pls ur response wl be appreciated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 5:26am On Jul 26, 2020
knicks123:

How much

I think 397k or so

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sinaoye(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2020
GTB have blocked online payment and I don't want to open another account. What other options do I have to make payment on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Flairoqy(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2020
iPhone 7 plus 32GB 130k (Negotiable)
ZeroSevenZeroFiveFiveSevenOneSixThreeFiveSix
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2020
mctfopt:
While GTB is acting out, Zenith doing wonderfully well at 390/$

Getting late to Zenith bank on Friday, I collected an account opening mandate from the custocare. I've filled in the form and instructed it be returned first thing on Monday.

I've jumped ship to Zenith as I no longer enjoy the guarantee from GTB.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Tongsman:

I think the only explanation for the reduction is that he got refunded part of the money, and not fully. If that's what the seller consented to, that's what aliexpress will refund.
All Nigerian's bank exchange rate only go up at this period, none of them has its exchange rate go down below the previous rates

He should log into his account on a PC or login using the desktop page option on his mobile browser.

He should access dispute information on the item on that page. He will likely get all details of the dispute well outlined with dates, seller's and buyer's proposal and rejections well chronicled and final AE arbitration based on the agreement between both parties.

He should be able to decipher at what point the refund amount was determined.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamed89: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Do zenith bank offer zero balance account like gtb?
How much do de assign dier master to customers?
Wat r the requirements if one already have a bvn?
Thanks.
ceaser:

Getting late to Zenith bank on Friday, I collected an account opening mandate from the custocare. I've filled in the form and instructed it be returned first thing on Monday.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Can we safely say that SingPost is picking up pace with sending to destination country (Nigeria in this case) but the present delay in logistics is mostly a fault from this side?

This item was shipped 26th June and by 27th July, it was already shipped overseas (NGLOS). It's now 27 days in teansit. Before now, ante-covid, it would remain at EDi received for like 2 months or so and around 60 days or even 70 days in transit before you see "shipped overseas" update. And Edi received is still a long way from "shipping overseas".

Then I can also notice the change from 4px to Cainiao and again to 4px and then back. In some tracking for other orders, you will even see Cainaio mentioned in DHL shipped order.

Is it that even big boys logistics are now using the services of the small time player logistic guys because of their recent "covid-esque" impressive performance or what?

What d'you think?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2020
ceaser:
Can we safely say that SingPost is picking up pace with sending to destination country (Nigeria in this case) but the present delay in logistics is mostly a fault from this side?

This item was shipped 26th June and by 27th July, it was already shipped overseas (NGLOS). It's now 27 days in teansit. Before now, ante-covid, it would remain at EDi received for like 2 months or so and around 60 days or even 70 days in transit before you see "shipped overseas" update. And Edi received is still a long way from "shipping overseas".

Then I can also notice the change from 4px to Cainiao and again to 4px and then back. In some tracking for other orders, you will even see Cainaio mentioned in DHL shipped order.

Is it that even big boys logistics are now using the services of the small time player logistic guys because of their recent "covid-esque" impressive performance or what?

What d'you think?
Guy, you too get time to dey write long note

Whether 27 days, 60 days or even 70; it's still a long wait.

Until I see SingPost deliver within 3 weeks as they would, nothing has changed

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2020
ceaser:

GTB's loss= Zenith's bank gain

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Olamed89:
Do zenith bank offer zero balance account like gtb?
How much do de assign dier master to customers?
Wat r the requirements if one already have a bvn?
Thanks.

You can open account with Zenith bank with zero naira. To open a naira account you'll need the following:

1) A utility bill of less or equal to 3 months old.
2) An identity card ( international passport, driver's licence, voter's card, national identity card, etc)
3) One passport photograph.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pestrolus2002(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2020
I have being trying make a purchase from aliexpress. But couldn't pay successfully with both my master card from gtbank and first bank. I tried getting in touch with first contact via mobile but they kept me waiting online for over an hour without linking me up with customer care representative.
Pls how do I sort this issue. I v made several purchased in the past with this same gtbank master card.
Someone should pls advice.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2020
mctfopt:

You can open account with Zenith bank with zero naira. To open a naira account you'll need the following:

1) A utility bill of less or equal to 3 months old.
2) An identity card ( international passport, driver's licence, voter's card, national identity card, etc)
3) One passport photograph.

That's all that's required.

I'm opening a savings account.

Although there is a modification to it. I had no NEPA bill (I don't have business with useless NEPA, I have only God and His freely given solar energy to thank). So according to the custocare agent, if I open the account without NEPA bill, the account will be called at 500k max inflow and balance. That can however be modified later when I'm able to provide a NEPA bill.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2020
sapienman:

Go to Help Centre

Scroll to the bottom and click "Online Service"

Tap "Dispute"

Select a recent order that has shipped to you or an old order that has already been delivered to you

Select "No, I have not received my order"

(For the recent order) Select "What Should I do if I want to cancel the order"

At one of the last 2 steps, there will be an additional option above the typing field "Chat an agent now"

Click that and enjoy!

thanks. this really works and i think it works better with a pc
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2020
ceaser:

That's all that's required.

I'm opening a savings account.

Although there is a modification to it. I had no NEPA bill (I don't have business with useless NEPA, I have only God and His freely given solar energy to thank). So according to the custocare agent, if I open the account without NEPA bill, the account will be called at 500k max inflow and balance. That can however be modified later when I'm able to provide a NEPA bill.

Ok, you can open a tier 1 account with restrictions even without any of the government issued ID. Just that they usually have restrictions on the amount of inflows the account can take.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bradiyung(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Do AliExpress delivers to almost every where in Nigeria like jumia or it's just Lagos......cause everyone ordering from AliExpress seem to be living in lagos.

I'm in Delta would like to order something from AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bradiyung:
Do AliExpress delivers to almost every where in Nigeria like jumia or it's just Lagos......cause everyone ordering from AliExpress seem to be living in lagos.

It doesn't matter where you are. So far there is post office in the area.
Your package will land in Lagos, from there NIPOST will send it to the post office closest to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hoctre20(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
please has anybody received an order made since the early of june (between 06-11) or any phone screen or any order arrived since early June. please anybody?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogeeee111(f): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bradiyung:

Yes they do but, it'll be delivered to lagos first then to the local post office in your state

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Nistevea(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.