Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1462261 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Go to Nipost office around Government house area.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
prestige2013:
Help I was charged twice for an item I bought over the weekend, on complaining to Gtb I was told the cash is with the Merchant, that he is d one to refund me. On AE its shows the correct amount of my items in $, where could be the problem?

This happened to me using UBA but I dunno¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if my case and yours are exactly the same.

In my case, the order wasn't successfully placed because of security related reasons. I used an invalid coupon, bla bla bla and I was debited once. I chatted AliExpress about it and the told me that my money is with my bank so long as the order wasn't successfully placed..
This led me to call UBA's customer service. Very frustrating and they were asking for a mail correspondent from AliExpress. It now seems like UBA and AliExpress carry me dey catch cruise. I come vex (╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻ enter UBA email and kept bombarding them with complaint after complaints.. this went on for a while till they finally called me to get the real details..

Now from the 2 failed transaction, I've received 1 refund, remaining 1.
So if your case is like mine, hold your bank. En no concern AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Amocee:

Where did you get this info from?
from a reliable source...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Picked up a March order(13/03/2020) today after receiving a call from the Post office about its arrival. When the parcel was handed over to me by the postmistress, I fund it difficult to believe I'm the bona-fide owner because, the names and the address written on the package have faded away completely.The woman uses eye glasses than enabled her to see my first name and my phone number, as my second name is no longer visible. Looking at this scenario, I thought within myself that the order must have arrived Naija long ago but kept in Nipost warehouse. If things should continue this way, I pity buyers on Aliexpress because, many will not get their orders at all, as such orders are no longer traceable to their respective owners, even at a time like this when winning Aliexpress dispute judgment is uncertain . And who takes possession of such goods at the end of the day? The Nipost staff of cause.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Olamak1:
Picked up a March order(13/03/2020) today after receiving a call from the Post office about its arrival. When the parcel was handed over to me by the postmistress, I fund it difficult to believe I'm the bona-fide owner because, the names and the address written on the package have faded away completely.The woman uses eye glasses than enabled her to see my first name and my phone number, as my second name is no longer visible. Looking at this scenario, I thought within myself that the order must have arrived Naija long ago but kept in Nipost warehouse. If things should continue this way, I pity buyers on Aliexpress because, many will not get their orders at all, as such orders are no longer traceable to their respective owners. And who takes possession of such goods at the end of the day? The Nipost staff of cause.
very very very terrible and unfortunate

Boss at the point of collection, what is the status reflecting on the tracking site? Please help us check
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
The Nipost staff will by now be avoiding touching those old packages because dust must have covered them by now thereby compounding the problem associated with the delays.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gr8teejay:
What does this mean guys
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gr8teejay:
What does this mean guys
I'm in the same dilemma with yours My own is saying "please contact our support"
Somebody should tell us what this means
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
very very very terrible and unfortunate

Boss at the point of collection, what is the status reflecting on the tracking site? Please help us check

On the order tracking page, its showing 'Successfull delivery 09/06/2020'.
As at yesterday, Track 24 showing 'despatch to overseas'. But right now, the same track 24 is showing 'Arrival at inward office of exchange, Lagos Air' (13/08/2020).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vasgas:

I'm in the same dilemma with yours
My own is saying
"please contact our support"

Somebody should tell us what this means

It means you should contact Aliexpress 'help centre' in respect of the order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Olamak1:

On the order tracking page, its showing 'Successfull delivery 09/06/2020'.
As at yesterday, Track 24 showing 'despatch to overseas'. But right now, the same track 24 is showing 'Arrival at inward office of exchange, Lagos Air' (13/08/2020).

I decided to check mine (AESS - SingPost) after reading this post and discovered that the tracking status for one of my packages has just been updated. I guess somebody is doing a slow job of registering new packages into the system.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
aieromon:

I decided to check mine (AESS - SingPost) after reading this post and discovered one of my packages has just been updated. I guess somebody is doing a slow job of registering new packages into the system.

My thoughts!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gr8teejay:
What does this mean guys

That's what they normally write, if the seller protection period has not elapsed contacting AE support is a waste of time.
You'll have to continue waiting for the product to either arrive or for seller protection time to run down.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
aieromon:

I decided to check mine (AESS - SingPost) after reading this post and discovered that the tracking status for one of my packages has just been updated. I guess somebody is doing a slow job of registering new packages into the system.
the same with mine, from edi receive to airline arrived at destination country

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Namzy:

Bought this exact same phone about 2 days earlier than when you ordered yours and from the same seller and yet I have not received the item. I don't understand how this shipping works. Latest tracking info is on 21 July that it has been sent to ng los
Wow I complained about someone receiving his phone while I haven't received mine having ordered earlier than he did. Only for me to check post office today and said phone was there although there wasn't any indication from the tracking and post office didn't call me.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrmaze(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Valto:
the same with mine, from edi receive to airline arrived at destination country
Same as me 2 item updated today to unsuccessful delivery. June order

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Seeing the way things have been going I'm tempted to go and check the post office for my order.
It was made on the 24th of June.
I won't lose anything if it's not there.
I do have a question guys.
How would i know what particular post office to check?
I stay in lagos around ago okota. I used 100261 postal code.

Jboixxx abeg if you get idea help a nigga.

Any other person help is appreciated undecided
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
My tracking info. Total of 55 days in transit.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lemonz:
Seeing the way things have been going I'm tempted to go and check the post office for my order.

Try Isolo Post Office. The probability that your package has arrived is high.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Check check check check PO if your status is "despatched to overseas country"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
mrmaze:

Same as me 2 item updated today to unsuccessful delivery. June order

Visit your post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lemonz:

Jboixxx abeg if you get idea help a nigga.

Any other person help is appreciated undecided
Thanks
ago okota should be Oshodi or Isolo Post Office. You'll get a notification once it lands.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by martinogeenz: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kingsi22:

Please, which of the Uba cards are you using?
MasterCard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated. I would wait one more week and then head there if nothing gets updated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tunbosun9: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tracking number
Samuelon:

What details did you give them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoltSwith(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good Day folks. I made an order for a refurbished LG phone since 3rd June using AESS. The phone is repackaged as if new i.e. in pack with earpiece, charger and user manual. I have seen some comments (on some seller's page) by some buyers from other countries that their customs office held back the phone with the reason that the seller lowered the price (i.e quoted a wrong amount on the pack for a brand new phone of that model) to avoid paying some custom duties. The buyer had to go bail the phone with some cash even after explaining that the phone isn't brand new. My questions are:

1). Does such happen with our Nigerian Customs? (Given that it was shipped with AESS).

I was called on Friday (14th Aug) to come pick up an item I ordered 3 weeks after I ordered the phone (through same AESS). After collecting the item, I asked them to check their system if my parcel (the phone) has arrived, I was told that their server has been down since Tuesday (11th Aug).

2). Does the PO computer only have record of parcels in that particular post office OR the computer can check Nipost database for parcels that have been received and registered by Nipost (countrywide)??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrmaze(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
aieromon:

Visit your post office.
Thanks. I will
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Namzy:

Wow I complained about someone receiving his phone while I haven't received mine having ordered earlier than he did. Only for me to check post office today and said phone was there although there wasn't any indication from the tracking and post office didn't call me.

please when was it despatched to overseas on 24 track
my own has been showing Edi received since 18th of July
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Namzy:

my own has been showing Edi received since 18th of July, I'm just tired.
June 4th order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Namzy:

Mine is at day 93. The same redmi note8. Ordered on May 16. Up till now the tracking is showing dispatch to oversea.
Now, am thinking if the parcel is even lost in transit sef undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

my own has been showing Edi received since 18th of July
Yes it showed despatched to overseas. Funny enough after receiving the phone I checked the tracking and it updated today

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dazzy4real(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
please guys , does anyone knows how one can now shop for a product on aliexpress without this dollar limits placed on our cards monthly? please help if u have any other means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Femiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.