Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1473560 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
SpeedRacer:

I think may orders are by sea or road

Road? cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
kemicalreact:
How much did they charge you for custom fee?

Zero naira was charged
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
kemicalreact:
It's in dollars, you don't have to care about the rate

Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
kemicalreact:
Who have idea about the custom fee DHL will charge me for this phone

Oga jboixxx, do you have any idea.

If you're lucky, like 3 in 10 cases, you may pass without being charged a kobo, but if not it may cost you an arm and a leg cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smatjr(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hi guys, who is capable of helping me buy on some phone cases on ali.. or who has imported some recently??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fieryblaze: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good evening everyone, I usually ship with Aliexpress Standard Shipping but ever since the Coronavirus madness I haven't even attempted to order from Aliexpress, But I need a certain phone that I can only get from Aliexpress (Xiaomi Note 10) and there's an Option to ship with DHL, please is it a good idea to Ship with DHL? Thanks for your time and anticipated replies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dellaxlogistic: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fieryblaze:
Good evening everyone, I usually ship with Aliexpress Standard Shipping but ever since the Coronavirus madness I haven't even attempted to order from Aliexpress, But I need a certain phone that I can only get from Aliexpress (Xiaomi Note 10) and there's an Option to ship with DHL, please is it a good idea to Ship with DHL? Thanks for your time and anticipated replies.

Hello its not a bad idea to ship with DHL ....If you can work with me ,I will make sure you clear your item without hassle from custom .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dellaxlogistic: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
ceaser:

If you're lucky, like 3 in 10 cases, you may pass without being charged a kobo, but if not it may cost you an arm and a leg cheesy

For phone there will always be custom duties ...To do the clearance ,do it on arrival ....That's where my service can come in .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Reinaldo:

Do you think this ship from Singapore might be carrying AliExpress shipments too? grin

I'm tired of waiting since May.

https://www.nairaland.com/6057000/onne-seaport-welcomes-biggest-ship

That was my first thought too grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello. Pls who knows how I can pay for goods worth $600 on Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fieryblaze:
You can also get this same phone in local shops or you check the Xiaomi thread store.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fieryblaze:

The major problem with shipping using DHl is the custom charges that come with the phone which I'm the case of a phone within the price range of Xiaomi note 10 might be up to 30k or more.

There are numerous sellers on nairaland that have this phone, buying from them would be a better option of you ask me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Mofolam post=92883390]You can Trust these redmi and xaomi or what ever it’s called phone users/buyers to find opportunity to derail the thread at least once a day.
On another note aliexpress dashed me $5 in March. I used it to place a $12 order (Unregistered mail shipped via 4px) and as you can imagine it didn’t get delivered. I opened dispute and got $7 refund. And as someone that likes awoof I was expecting to receive the $5 either in my account or in my aliexpress wallet. I never see am. The only thing I can do is look for thunder that will faya 4px. Has anyone received a $ bonus refund? [/quote

Hahahaha. It's funny, but the truth is that you can't get refunded for AliExpress bonus because it's a kind of inducement to enable you purchase an item. So it's not part of the cost price of the item bought, meaning that it has to be deducted during the refund process. For instance, I ordered a phone costing 114.08usd in March, got aliexpress coupons of 7usd which reduced the cost to 107.08usd. But I received a refund of 107.08 usd. That's how it is.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamed89: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Pls i need d contact, help me with d contact
adeniranfam:

I met one online and I have verified their warehouse at oshodi. I can.share her contact with you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Monlo(m): 5:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Good morning @all.
What is happening to AliExpress.
I have been trying since yesterday to buy goods from it,when ever I click on the "Buy" button,it usually refer me to my login page,saying "You have already logged in,click now to access account"......., Even till this morning
Anyone experiencing this?
Thanks@all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2020
adeniranfam:

Try to get an agent in china before trading on that platform otherwise DHL charges would make your pocket empty

Please I need an agent for some items I want to buy from Alibaba. My last week experience has taught me something.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2020
ades2016:
Received one item today. Ordered on 30th June.
Mr ades,
that approximately one month +14 days...
Still expecting my own
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2020
ades2016:
Received one item today. Orde red on 30th June.
How much did the flash cost you? is that 2Tetrabyte?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2020
ades2016:
Received one item today. Orde red on 30th June.
How much did the flash cost you? is that 2Tetrabyte?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Please I need an agent for some items I want to buy from Alibaba. My last week experience has taught me something.

Share the last week experience so that others can learn too cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2020
We hate and love to see this... sad grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Monlo:
Good morning @all.
What is happening to AliExpress.
I have been trying since yesterday to buy goods from it,when ever I click on the "Buy" button,it usually refer me to my login page,saying "You have already logged in,click now to access account"......., Even till this morning
Anyone experiencing this?
Thanks@all

Are you using the app?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Harpheez50:
Hello. Pls who knows how I can pay for goods worth $600 on Aliexpress

Three options here:

1) Use your domiciliary account to pay.

2) Max out three Zenith bank naira debit card, but first tell seller to split payment into 3 (each $200 which is the maximum amount allowable per month).

3) Use third party agents (can't recommend any).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RCDIY(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Good morning, guys.
Is there a way to track items shipped from Alibaba to an address in China? I mean like a local tracking app or website...
I shipped some items to a Chinese address and there's no way to track them. I'm having difficulty confirming if they've been received or not.
Any help will be appreciated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2020
mctfopt:

Share the last week experience so that others can learn too cool

I paid handsomely for shipment
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by semid4lyfe(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
mctfopt:
We hate and love to see this... sad grin

Purchase protection expired yesterday on my Aliexpress order made on 16th May & shipped on 18th May via Aliexpress Standard Shipping (Singapore Post)

Today, I opened dispute, uploaded screenshots of the tracking details which was last updated on June 23rd as "Dispatched to Destination Country" and requested for a full refund of USD $32.85 but Aliexpress decided the dispute against me.

USD $32.85 is a lot of money to lose at this point in time.

Pls, how can I win this dispute?

Note : Orders I made after this particular one and were shipped via AE standard shipping (Singapore Post) have all arrived Nigeria and have been picked up by me last month.

I genuinely believe this one has been lost in transit and will never come.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Purchase protection expired yesterday on my Aliexpress order made on 16th May & shipped on 18th May via Aliexpress Standard Shipping (Singapore Post)

Today, I opened dispute, uploaded screenshots of the tracking details which was last updated on June 23rd as "Dispatched to Destination Country" and requested for a full refund of USD $32.85 but Aliexpress decided the dispute against me.

I'm confused cause their response shows that purchase protection is still on

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
RCDIY:
Good morning, guys.
Is there a way to track items shipped from Alibaba to an address in China? I mean like a local tracking app or website...
I shipped some items to a Chinese address and there's no way to track them. I'm having difficulty confirming if they've been received or not.
Any help will be appreciated.

Ask for tracking number from seller. Some use Deppon and you can track on their website and translate or use 17track
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by semid4lyfe(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Meister:

I'm confused cause their response shows that purchase protection is still on

Bro, I assure you Purchase Protection has run out. It expired yesterday 16th August and Aliexpress automatically completed the order.

See screenshot below and note the order completed date

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Note : Orders I made after this particular one and were shipped via AE standard shipping (Singapore Post) have all arrived Nigeria and have been picked up by me last month.

I genuinely believe this one has been lost in transit and will never come.

Cancel the dispute. Then re-open again in 3 days with the same reasons as this. You will also need to upload screenshots of tracking on both 24track and 17track. Try to explain reasons they need to refund you and insist that your postmaster says your parcel did not arrive at their place.

All these being done, just hope that that yèyé AE team will still rule in your favour. I have lost about three disputes back to back, all items shipped on AESS, within the last three weeks that I no longer have faith in their sanity to arbitrate in matters of trade dispute anymore.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by semid4lyfe(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
ceaser:

Cancel the dispute. Then re-open again in 3 days with the same reasons as this. You will also need to upload screenshots of tracking on both 24track and 17track. Try to explain reasons they need to refund you and insist that your postmaster says your parcel did not arrive at their place.

All these being done, just hope that that yèyé AE team will still rule in your favour. I have lost about three disputes back to back, all items shipped on AESS, within the last three weeks that I no longer have faith in their sanity to arbitrate in matters of trade dispute anymore.

OK will do. Thanks.

I just hope at the end of this brouhaha Aliexpress will rules in my favour. kiss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ades2016: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vasgas:

Mr ades,
that approximately one month +14 days...
Still expecting my own
Yes bro. Spent only 14 days to reach Nigeria but spent 1month in Lagos before they sent it to my state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.