Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450814 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

What did you buy from him, How many times have you bought from??, which escrow did you use?? and which escrow do you suggest I use??

which other persons can vouch for Bobo65

Search with his moniker on the search bar and read testimonies of people who have bought from him. If u still have trust issues then use wese90 he's well known..... Cheers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

What did you buy from him, How many times have you bought from??, which escrow did you use?? and which escrow do you suggest I use??

If you're using an escrow service then there's really no need for anyone to vouch for him.

Wese90 is arguably the best in all matters escrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mystiq25(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Those of you that used DHL as shipping method, how do you cope with the exorbitant shipping fees? Most times the shipping fee is greater than the price of the item, do you negotiate or what?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kripen(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pls any advice to get my AliExpress account opened I have tried everything humanly possible but to no avail.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
kripen:
Pls any advice to get my AliExpress account opened I have tried everything humanly possible but to no avail.

Do you have any pending order In that account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lemonz:

A lot us haven't received phones. But a pouch for the phone I ordered five days after and despatched 10 days after the phone despatched, arrived since August.
Now I'm thinking of what I will use the pouch and do grin
Please when did you make the order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
DORLARPOH20:

I filled in the address correctly
so I'll have to wait for it right?
Please when did you ordered for the said product?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by creamylicious(f): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Uchepele:

any registered one is ok
please tell me one... This is my first time of trying to shipping from Lagos to America
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2020
searay:

Please when did you make the order?
June 23rd despatched July 8

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2020
creamylicious:
please tell me one... This is my first time of trying to shipping from Lagos to America
if Lagos to Warri is taking nearly one month for package to be delivered,

How long will it take From Lagos to America? Do the maths

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
if Lagos to Warri is taking nearly one month for package to be delivered,

How long will it take From Lagos to America? Do the maths
it might be fast if nipost charge him much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2020
Pls how many days do I have to wait after 90days to open dispute?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Uchepele:

d tracking number with many zeros is in turkey.
how come

I'm confused
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Pweetymaro97:

I'm confused
covid affected d parcel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2020
ceaser:

So in the absence of response to my request above from anyone since everyone appears to be engrossed with winning bonuses from AE, I have considered DIY for eBay.

As you can see in the screenshot, estimated delivery is so much shorter (about 4 weeks) than it usually is on AE (60 days) of course with a marginal increase in total cost price compared to the same item on AE. It also will be shipped from China like it is on AE. Buyer's protection on items not received also appears to be 30 days on here as against 60 days (now 90 days) on AE.

Since AE logistics have gone to the dogs, no thanks to NIPOST, I might as well try eBay and hope the US standard is applied in logistics and delivery on this.

Well, I'm about to take the plunge.

if its not too late, you are better off buying and shipping from ebay with the help of nairaland usa shippers, and shoppers, dukelad and onepunchman are great guys, transacted with both of them severally, zero issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DORLARPOH20(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2020
searay:
Please when did you ordered for the said product?
I placed the order on August 18
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DORLARPOH20(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2020
Lemonz:

Are you asking how you would know what particular post odfice your order is at? At the PO, they told me thay they don't look at zip code. Instead they Google the address that you filled. When they find it on Google maps they would dispatch it to a post office closest to that address. To know that then use track24. net to track it. You should see the location of the area where your order arrived, looking like NG...something something. When you get that, you can come here and ask where you can find it.
Hopefully this is what you asked. If not all this my talk na wash grin grin grin
I checked the tracking website you said and I saw the delivery time to be sep 15 - oct 5 so I guess I'll have to wait more
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2020
DORLARPOH20:

I checked the tracking website you said and I saw the delivery time to be sep 15 - oct 5 so I guess I'll have to wait more
Thanks
Ignore the date. It's not accurate.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

wese90 is doing a great job.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Valentinooo:

Maybe we should open a fresh thread for that purpose, then tag a supermod to move it to front page for us.
we can do this. Nipost is really doing us bad thing. We can even tag the authorities through twitter.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Valentinooo:

Maybe we should open a fresh thread for that purpose, then tag a supermod to move it to front page for us.
Incase any body open a thread share the link here

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Starboi10: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Starboi10:
I ordered a phone since June 15. It is yet to arrive. I requested for extension of Buyer protection but the seller didn't grant it. I have opened dispute though. They gave an initial invalid judgement.

PS: The case I ordered for the phone last 2 weeks came in yesterday. So while I was at the post office. I told them to track the phone for me. But it wasn't seen on their server. The post officer said that it means no such item exists.

This is the message I sent for the dispute.

“Post office says tracking id could not be found on the database. And on several tracking sites it has also not arrived and purchase protection period has run out"

All the documents below were also sent.

Please any other thing I can add as evidence?

I won the dispute. Thanks for all your advice

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Starboi10:

I won the dispute. Thanks for all your advice
gone are those days that we will say u will still get ur order.this time its good u won dispute bcus u might not even get d order all thanks to nipost for working effectively with keeping things

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sobality(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
it so disappointed too see other countries who buy new poco x3 NFC from xiaomi official store receiving their item while the store has stop sending to nigeria cos of our some bad nipost staff, i rather wait to buy from jumia when is available...9ja we no get feature at all bad leaders bad government official and some bad citizen may Allah help us......

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
How do you guys manage to pay for products on aliexpress?
I can't make payment again using my ecobank MasterCard.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
DORLARPOH20:

I placed the order on August 18
I have been trying to make payment but always

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
searay:
How do you guys manage to pay for products on aliexpress?
I can't make payment again using my ecobank MasterCard.
mayb its card limit.i heard card limit is 20 dollars

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Starboi10: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uchepele:

gone are those days that we will say u will still get ur order.this time its good u won dispute bcus u might not even get d order all thanks to nipost for working effectively with keeping things

It is really scary. All the accessories I bought for the phone had already arrived. I'm just glad I'll be getting my money back

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mystiq25:
Those of you that used DHL as shipping method, how do you cope with the exorbitant shipping fees? Most times the shipping fee is greater than the price of the item, do you negotiate or what?

We usually buy many and sort of do a lil maths. We add the total shipping cost and cost of item and divide it with the quantity of item bought and see if it makes sense. Other times we just pay without this maths especially for items we can't source locally as the item is just not in Nigeria. If item is in Nigeria why not buy local and save some money if sourcing outside is costlier?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Starboi10:

It is really scary. All the accessories I bought for the phone had already arrived. I'm just glad I'll be getting my money back

I once bought an accessory for a phone, phone arrived before accessory. Phone was from the US and accessory from China. Phone arrived three months before accessory. Before accessory could arrive phone got stolen. One day I got a call I have an item at the PO, I rushed and it was the accessory and was told to pay ₦500 as postal fees. I just vex pay and now the accessory is just lying there and I can't even sell it as the phone is not a popular phone here (Google Pixel). These days even the accessory is lost, I just tire for shipping post covid19.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Starboi10:

the accessories,are dey registered or unregistered?

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: frisky008(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.