Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1615015 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adewasco2k(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good day guys, i haven't bought anything on aliexpress since corona-virus.

i want to confirm has shipment gone back to normal?

i need to order for some items
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Valentinooo:

Seriously, is NIPOST hoarding phones? I have not seen my phone since march whereas memory card has arrived

I believe phones are being targeted at the customs check to even local PO. I've ordered 5 phones from October last year to date and never got even 1.

I got refunded though, but lost more than $114 from gearbest for not buying insurance (e pain me ehnnnn).

So am thinking some PO staffs are stealing phones and selling dem outside, most people aren't complaining cos they get refunds but I think questions should be asked why 9 out of 10 items missing are phones.

I've resolved to source for phones locally or buy through Jumia, I no get power for plenty story abeg.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
adewasco2k:
Good day guys, i haven't bought anything on aliexpress since corona-virus.

i want to confirm has shipment gone back to normal?

i need to order for some items

Even the world hasn't gone back to normal, so shipping is still by luck, the greatest problem is still nipost....

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
saint2ace:

I believe phones are being targeted at the customs check to even local PO. I've ordered 5 phones from October last year to date and never got even 1.

I got refunded though, but lost more than $114 from heartbeat for not buying insurance (e pain me ehnnnn).

So am thinking some PO staffs are stealing phones and selling dem outside, most people aren't complaining cos they get refunds but I think questions should be asked why 9 out of 10 items missing are phones.

I've resolved to source for phones locally or buy through Jumia, I no get power for plenty story abeg.
wonderful but oct last yr,things were still good.was it AESS u used to order d phones last yr?and wat u said about most items missing is a phone.someone here got an sd he order but d phone that he ordered ist is still on d way till way.i wonder if its o d way or with another owner
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Legit215(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Get US $20.00 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrPT5Qj
Help me out guys to get $20
Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

wonderful but oct last yr,things were still good.was it AESS u used to order d phones last yr?and wat u said about most items missing is a phone.someone here got an sd he order but d phone that he ordered ist is still on d way till way.i wonder if its o d way or with another owner

AliExpress uses mostly AESS for phones, DHL and co are for express shipping, that was pre-covid. Last phone I ordered was in February this year and it still didn't get to me.

Like I said I've been listening to views and reports about people's experiences with buying stuff and those packages that never arrive and I can tell you for free that those phones are stolen at the PO.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
saint2ace:

AliExpress uses mostly AESS for phones, DHL and co are for express shipping, that was pre-covid. Last phone I ordered was in February this year and it still didn't get to me.

Like I said I've been listening to views and reports about people's experiences with buying stuff and those packages that never arrive and I can tell you for free that those phones are stolen at the PO.
lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Emily22:

a lot of things in bulk

Connect me on wp 09026 648364
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
imagine aliexpress just dey mail me now that my order just arrived at my country after 80 days....Shey diz people dey whine me ni......

I no blame them sha, na me wey go use my money buy alcatel phone wey the screen no dey naija ni.......

After 80 days, meaning them just send d item recently, e never dey naija before and e dey show dispatched to overseas since june.....chai

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
saint2ace:

I got refunded though, but lost more than $114 from heartbeat for not buying insurance (e pain me ehnnnn).

This is bad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Valentinooo:

This is bad

I believe diz a bit cuz the last time i went to agege post office, i noticed 2 guys shouting at the post office crews about how they lied that they are yet to recieve some phones they bought online, funny part is that tracking shows it has arrived at the post office sha...

how them settle the matter, i no com know

that was the last time i visited the post office when the man poured all the items in a sack on a concrete floor.....e no even care if fragile items they dere.

when i collected my item( umidigi a3 pro screen protectors 3pcs) , 2 don break .....i just vex comot....

i switched to another close by and less crowdy post office

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uchepele:

there was a parcel u updated that u took on September 5th,pls what was the parcel??

That must be a laptop power bank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jerlady(f): 12:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Emily22:

website

link

any contact?
They have skeletal online presence.... search Facebook for them but they're good.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chily11: 2:55am On Sep 18, 2020
To all Aliexpress shoppers Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://star.aliexpress.com/share/share.htm?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fsale.aliexpress.com%2Fdaily_cash_out.htm%3F_addShare%3Dno%26spreaderGameInstanceId%3DOU4wdXZLcklOa1BNbTVRNzdwT0w0U05pdjFvVk82eUI0c0orOFYzZGZRTDZTcXJhaGZMVWNUM1hsYUc0dDFweA%26srcSns%3DCopy%2520to%2520Clipboard%26tid%3Ddefault_1&image=HTB1GQ1uRpzqK1RjSZFvq6AB7VXai.jpg&businessType=dailycash&spreadType=globalshare&templateId=default_1&title=Get%20%20NGN%207%2C726.27%20!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Starboi10: 4:14am On Sep 18, 2020
I ordered a phone since June 15. It is yet to arrive. I requested for extension of Buyer protection but the seller didn't grant it. I have opened dispute though. They gave an initial invalid judgement.

PS: The case I ordered for the phone last 2 weeks came in yesterday. So while I was at the post office. I told them to track the phone for me. But it wasn't seen on their server. The post officer said that it means no such item exists.

This is the message I sent for the dispute.

“Post office says tracking id could not be found on the database. And on several tracking sites it has also not arrived and purchase protection period has run out"

All the documents below were also sent.

Please any other thing I can add as evidence?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:36am On Sep 18, 2020
my order that was Despatch to Overseas on 31st July 2020 has been updated to Arrived Destination country 17th September 2020

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Mfunkynation:
my order that was Despatch to Overseas on 31st July 2020 has been updated to Arrived Destination country 17th September 2020
good just pray it gets to u faster.pls tell me its not a phone

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Opeyemi5(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Please what the best way to chat with customer care
It’s not working here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Mfunkynation:

Same here.... Meanwhile, please help me out with this
Get NGN 7,726.27 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtHWVVv
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Uchepele:

good just pray it gets to u faster.pls tell me its not a phone
No.. it's not a phone... I pray it should be sent to Uyo immediately

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2020
saint2ace:

Even the world hasn't gone back to normal, so shipping is still by luck, the greatest problem is still nipost....

Hi, I need some advice. I made an order in May that was cancelled by seller so I opened a dispute and got a refund late July. The item now suddenly arrived this week and the seller just contacted me saying I should buy something of the same value from their shop. Is that how the system works? Meanwhile, I have purchased same item from another shop and it's no longer useful to me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Reinaldo:

Hi, I need some advice. I made an order in May that was cancelled by seller so I opened a dispute and got a refund late July. The item now suddenly arrived this week and the seller just contacted me saying I should buy something of the same value from their shop. Is that how the system works? Meanwhile, I have purchased same item from another shop and it's no longer useful to me.

That's how refunds are made, u'll buy something of the same price from his shop, he will not ship the item and u will confirm receipt. So he can be paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2020
saint2ace:

That's how refunds are made, u'll buy something of the same price from his shop, he will not ship the item and u will confirm receipt. So he can be paid.

Okay, thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Reinaldo:

Hi, I need some advice. I made an order in May that was cancelled by seller so I opened a dispute and got a refund late July. The item now suddenly arrived this week and the seller just contacted me saying I should buy something of the same value from their shop. Is that how the system works? Meanwhile, I have purchased the same item from another shop and it's no longer useful to me.
how come it was cancelled by seller and later showed up?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Reinaldo:

Pls sell the item and pay him. This will go a long way in putting more trust on us.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Mfunkynation:

No.. it's not a phone... I pray it should be sent to Uyo immediately
yeah i pray too.mine showed arrived in Nigeria since last month but am still waiting till now

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2020
Emily22:
imagine aliexpress just dey mail me now that my order just arrived at my country after 80 days....Shey diz people dey whine me ni......

I no blame them sha, na me wey go use my money buy alcatel phone wey the screen no dey naija ni.......

After 80 days, meaning them just send d item recently, e never dey naija before and e dey show dispatched to overseas since june.....chai
You just got the email doesn't mean it just arrived. The tracking information just got updated.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Emily22:

Is it 4px?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2020
Samuelon:

Is it 4px?

singapore post

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2020
I made an order since July 14, but up till now I haven't seen my packages and on my tracking with AliExpress it says oder completed.

Pls how can I open a dispute??

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1493) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.