Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450645 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 4:03am On Oct 19, 2020
error4040:

Yes the KZ ZSN pro X
Super decent piece, I've heard.
I personally use the QKZ vk4, cheaper build but I enjoy the balanced clear sound.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2020
What should I do?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2020
IMAliyu:

Super decent piece, I've heard.
I personally use the QKZ vk4, cheaper build but I enjoy the balanced clear sound.

Bruuuuh! Now I'm confused.
At first I wanted to get the KSN pro X and now I came across this one and I was like should I get this your type or this KSN.

In general I haven't used any Beats by Dre before but the best wired Earpiece I have used was my Galaxy 8 AKG.
I still cannot find a good follow come since then.
The bass on those Earpiece are on another level and that is my main concern.

I listen to hip hop/traps songs alot and Bass/808 matters alot.
Please how Good is those QKZ ?
I mean in terms of Bass and Noice cancellation ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2020
kowalsky:

For virtually all the Orders I've tried to process all I see is AESS and sometimes DHL

Use AESS.. But if you have extra money and you need your order asap use DHL.. BTW what are you trying to buy?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cutiedave(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Uchepele:

oct 8th is still early naw
Bro itz not too early o...at least it should have shown handed over to airline by now...

Just got 'shipment cancelled' on track 24...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kowalsky: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2020
supersaz66:

Use AESS.. But if you have extra money and you need your order asap use DHL.. BTW what are you trying to buy?

Alright.
Two phones. The cubot C30 and the new Umidigi A9 Pro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyrex23(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Mfunkynation:

yes... I have.. order of 27 September. but 23rd September orders are yet to be received still cainio

Remember there are 2 types normal & special goods.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2020
And this mumu Eco of a bank no wan increase their monthly spending limit from 20 USD. This is so frustrating. Does anyone know if Firstbank issue Visa card? I want to be able to buy from Play store since MasterCard doesn't work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2020
error4040:

At first I wanted to get the KSN pro X and now I came across this one and I was like should I get this your type or this KSN.

In general I haven't used any Beats by Dre before but the best wired Earpiece I have used was my Galaxy 8 AKG.

Either get the KZ ZSN PRO/X(The X is just a cosmetic upgrade) or get the KZ ZS10 Pro(I am expecting one to compare with my ZSN PRO)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2020
error4040:

The iem world is a bit confusing.
Your first choice of Ksn Pro X is pretty decent, however people mostly recommend buying the regular Ksn Pro not the X version.

The top of the recommendation for bass lovers is the Blon bl 03 if within price range.

The QKZ vk4 has mostly a balanced sound and is not bassy. It focuses more on the clearity of the vocals and highs and is not bass oriented, and it has average noise isolation.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Davidwilliam101: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2020
I'm yet to receive this orders,it's showing in transit on AE tracking.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
I'm yet to receive this orders,it's showing in transit on AE tracking.

Calm down small.

I have one that arrived destination 25th august, i never collect am. Shipped by sunyou
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Davidwilliam101: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Calm down small.

I have one that arrived destination 25th august, i never collect am. Shipped by sunyou

No problem I go calm down, I'm just thinking it's taking time already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
kowalsky:

Alright.
Two phones. The cubot C30 and the new Umidigi A9 Pro

Do you have the patience to wait for them?
They might take up to a month or more if you use AESS.. And customs won't charge you.. But if you use DHL within two weeks you'd get your parcels.. If you're lucky customs won't charge you and vice versa.. So choose wisely
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Collected two items from 4px Singapore post OM today .
Since July Wtf. One used 102 days the other uses 95 days..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kowalsky: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
supersaz66:

Do you have the patience to wait for them?
They might take up to a month or more if you use AESS.. And customs won't charge you.. But if you use DHL within two weeks you'd get your parcels.. If you're lucky customs won't charge you and vice versa.. So choose wisely

I can wait a month. Infact I've done a trial shipment for the new A7s. If it works out. I'll order the other two.

Thanks for your help. Very much appreciated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ozoigbondu: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Is it safe to order from aliexpress now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
What do I do about this?
Zenith bank naira mastercard

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
IMAliyu:

The iem world is a bit confusing.
Your first choice of Ksn Pro X is pretty decent, however people mostly recommend buying the regular Ksn Pro not the X version.

The top of the recommendation for bass lovers is the Blon bl 03 if within price range.

The QKZ vk4 has mostly a balanced sound and is not bassy. It focuses more on the clearity of the vocals and highs and is not bass oriented, and it has average noise isolation.

KSN it is then.

Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Precixx:
What do I do about this?
Zenith bank naira mastercard

How much is your order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
error4040:

KSN it is then.

Thanks for your input.

KSN abi ZSN?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Could it be this protest is affecting delivery of items in the country
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
kowalsky:

I can wait a month. Infact I've done a trial shipment for the new A7s. If it works out. I'll order the other two.

Thanks for your help. Very much appreciated.
Alright.
Exercise patience
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

How much is your order?
$34
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

Either get the KZ ZSN PRO/X(The X is just a cosmetic upgrade) or get the KZ ZS10 Pro(I am expecting one to compare with my ZSN PRO)

I would just get the ZSN Pro as you suggested.

ZS10 pro! I never ready for am. grin
But if e worth am I go try Blackfriday cheesy

Thanks chief.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

KSN abi ZSN?
Lmao abeg I mean to say ZSN grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Precixx:

$34

Have you ordered anything else this month? And hope it is MasterCard?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

Have you ordered anything else this month? And hope it is MasterCard?
I haven't ordered anything, and it's mastercard

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Precixx:

I haven't ordered anything, and it's mastercard

And you are sure the money in your account can take of the purchase. Note: The AE naira price conversion is different from bank because of varying bank rates for USD transactions.

If yes, contact your bank to ensure your card is allowed to do web transactions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

And you are sure the money in your account can take of the purchase. Note: The AE naira price conversion is different from bank because of varying bank rates for USD transactions.

If yes, contact your bank to ensure your card is allowed to do web transactions.
Ok, so what's the aliexpress conversion rate?
That might help me to know if the money in my account is enough
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peterincredible: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Went to the post office for my parcel i was expecting my phone but instead for the phone to arrive it was the phone screen protector that arrive and i bought the phone a month before i bought the screen i was just angry and the most annoying thing is that the screen is already broken when i open it i just went to work this morning with anger

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Precixx:

Ok, so what's the aliexpress conversion rate?
That might help me to know if the money in my account is enough

The question should be what is Zenith Bank conversion rate.

It should be between ₦390-395

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Ucheclaw(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.