Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1437254 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

The question should be what is Zenith Bank conversion rate.

It should be between ₦390-395
If it's according to Zenith bank exchange rate, I do have enough cash to make the purchase

Do you think I need dollar card to pay the purchase?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

Well, it finally worked, I created a new card online, and I use it to pay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
How our orders one use move from port Harcourt to Other states with all this protest abeg..
I don Taya
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

Either get the KZ ZSN PRO/X(The X is just a cosmetic upgrade) or get the KZ ZS10 Pro(I am expecting one to compare with my ZSN PRO)

Is there any significant difference between your zsn and the 500# earpiece sold on the streets. Also, what phone do you use it with
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

Can I pay with naira instead of having to create a domiciliary account just to get dollars
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

Can I pay with naira instead of having to create a domiciliary account just to get dollars

I am sure most of us here use Naira Debit Cards. The only limitation is limits.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

Is there any significant difference between your zsn and the 500# earpiece sold on the streets. Also, what phone do you use it with

I have used other headphones that aren't ₦500 and they aren't mates.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

Lolz grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyrex23(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

Lol. grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
saint2ace:

Lolz grin grin

E shock you abi. Make him buy am first come give us feedbacks.

ZS10 PRO still dey despatched or destination country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
tinnyailes:
Could it be this protest is affecting delivery of items in the country
probably. If they feel it is unsafe to come to Nigeria at this moment they may delay the shipping. I have just seen a screenshot above, of someone's shipment was canceled, so yes this protest could have an effect on our aliexpress orders.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

Either get the KZ ZSN PRO/X(The X is just a cosmetic upgrade) or get the KZ ZS10 Pro(I am expecting one to compare with my ZSN PRO)

Can u give me direct link..... For the zsn pro
I'm seeing different price on aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

E shock you abi. Make him buy am first come give us feedbacks.

ZS10 PRO still dey despatched or destination country.

My brother I take style shift, please keep us updated when they arrive. Make we follow u enjoy...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

I am sure most of us here use Naira Debit Cards. The only limitation is limits.

Can I use a savings account too?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

I have used other headphones that aren't ₦500 and they aren't mates.

I know there'll be a difference. Just want to know if it's like a mind blowing, game - changing thing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
peterincredible:
Went to the post office for my parcel i was expecting my phone but instead for the phone to arrive it was the phone screen protector that arrive and i bought the phone a month before i bought the screen i was just angry and the most annoying thing is that the screen is already broken when i open it i just went to work this morning with anger

Sorry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henryleecom(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

I know there'll be a difference. Just want to know if it's like a mind blowing, game - changing thing

cheesy grin your question was really funny.

You can't compare a #500 earphone with that, its totally different. So yes, game-changing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peterincredible: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Vickygirk:

Sorry
yep the waiting continue and now my current phone touch pad has gone bad infact i dont make i just dey observe till the 90 days end remain about 15 days more sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

Can I use a savings account too?

Yes. That is what I use.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
BoboKush:

Can u give me direct link..... For the zsn pro
I'm seeing different price on aliexpress

https://www.nairaland.com/post/95041381

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
saint2ace:

My brother I take style shift, please keep us updated when they arrive. Make we follow u enjoy...

No wahala
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

This one na blasphemy sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
peterincredible:
yep the waiting continue and now my current phone touch pad has gone bad infact i dont make i just dey observe till the 90 days end remain about 15 days more sha

Next time try to buy the phone locally even if it's a bit more expensive for the sake of your mental health
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
genius43:

Yes. That is what I use.

Please, I'm Sorry if my questions seem unnecessary as I'm not conversant with this.

1. The payment you guys make to aliexpress, is it in naira or in dollars.

2. If in dollars, how do I request for dollars from my bank?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

Please, I'm Sorry if my questions seem unnecessary as I'm not conversant with this.

1. The payment you guys make to aliexpress, is it in naira or in dollars.

2. If in dollars, how do I request for dollars from my bank?

It's in Dollars everything is automated i.e the bank converts your Naira and pay the merchant in dollars. Just ensure that you have the necessary amount by converting before hand with your bank's Dollar exchange rate.

The only time you source dollars yourself is if you were operating a dollar/domiciliary account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Luu40: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hey guys! Please can I use a GTBank card to pay for orders on Aliexpress now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Luu40:
Hey guys! Please can I use a GTBank card to pay for orders on Aliexpress now?

Yes

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Qsand:

Major difference. Especially in longevity.

I've been using the iem I ordered for 10 months now, although I've had to buy a new cable, because the stock cable broke after 3 months of use.

500-1000 Naira ones only last me at most one month if I'm careful.

And sound quality is far more cleaner and bass is punchier, with better isolation. Although don't expect miracles from it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:00am On Oct 20, 2020
IMAliyu:

Major difference. Especially in longevity.

I've been using the iem I ordered for 10 months now, although I've had to buy a new cable, because the stock cable broke after 3 months of use.

500-1000 Naira ones only last me at most one month if I'm careful.

And sound quality is far more cleaner and bass is punchier, with better isolation. Although don't expect miracles from it.
My cable broke after 10 months of manhandling. One ear still works and I have a new cable on the way.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oribi(m): 4:35am On Oct 20, 2020
kowalsky:

Is AliExpress standard shipping thesame with 4px. Sorry newbie here.
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.