Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444383 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
olujosh301:

It is not yet in Nigeria
Transit country or district(still in china)

Abi turkey sev...lwkm oooooo

Abeg lecture dem

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Emily22:

Abi turkey sev...lwkm oooooo

Abeg lecture dem

Lol abi one warehouse somewhere that is untrackable

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Luckydonalds:

How did u pay $108,,I have tried buying a phone of $113 but my card is restricted to $100 monthly
Access bank Visa card will pay but their exchange rate is very high
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Meister:

I feel like this singular act should be enough to win a dispute if you decide to open one

Yes, it is. But that could only happen at the end of 90days buyer protection period, which is still far from now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
genius43:

Some sellers are avoiding Nigeria. Our wahala too much.

As for refunds it depends on the bank from 2 working days
I disagree with you. There is currently a second wave of COVID 1 to 9 in most country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by paulmarkino: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Who can help me check good power bank from Aliexpress that can be delivered to South African address?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ikombe: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
I heard GTB mastercard accepts upto $200 card payment. Pls is this true
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
genius43:

Some sellers are avoiding Nigeria. Our wahala too much.

As for refunds it depends on the bank from 2 working days

I don't understand. Which wàhálà do we have?

What I noticed though is that on some items, seller avoid using AESS and use other shipping for it.

I placed an order three weeks ago and seller did not ship until 10 days after, suspiciously. Suspecting foul play and acting on an assumption of "faked shipping" notification, I later attacked the seller accusing him of "NOT" shipping my item but lying that he did. My suspicions were true as he confessed that he truly did not ship it.

Then he asked me to open dispute, funds will be returned and then I can re-order using SingPost this time. I did that and item has been on transit for 5 days, tracking effective.

Another item from another seller that I ordered 10 days ago on AESS was shipped but after 5 days transit, I noticed tracking indicated "item was returned to seller". I message him and he confessed that the item was returned but that he wasn't yet sure why that happened. The promised to try shipping again but that in the event re-shipping fails, I should open dispute and re-order.

I guess it's the same AESS - SingPost issue, but I don't wanna pre-empt the seller by giving him that possibility.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
marijane59:
Pls guys what does closed order mean on AE immediately the payment was verified.

Secondly, why is there a refund process going on, which I did not applied for.

Apparently your "new user" coupon went thru with payment (some new user coupons won't even go thru but gives error during payment) but it seems the seller does not accept AE new user coupons in his own store hence your order was automatically closed/cancelled and the refund is automatic. You will be refunded 1.29 USD that is your own money out of the total purchase price while the seller escapes the wàhálà of giving his item out for free (thru accepting AE new user coupon)

All those AE coupons thingy like their 11/11 sales, I always say, are most times a rat race on a wild goose chase.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
showietee:

Use another account to pay the balance,betterstills, if the other account is Gtb or Zenith, you can pay all at once and they have more than $100 monthly restriction.

Does Zenith now have more than 100 USD limit? Last time I checked, they still pegged theirs at 100 USD.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
ceaser:

Does Zenith now have more than 100 USD limit? Last time I checked, they still pegged theirs at 100 USD.

Zenith is still $100. I'm trying to use webmoney now. Don't have access bank card. Or try using GTB card. It's said to be $200 limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Anker store refused to ship my speaker 4 days naw

I have message them they refused to read it

Would have love them to ship it than get a refund

They have two days left..... I Wil probably extend it on the last day if it not shipped

This is the major thing I got on the 11/11 why them wan do me like this na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
BoboKush:

They have two days left..... I Wil probably extend it on the last day if it not shipped

Just be patient with them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Psalmpy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Please guys I got a mail saying this item has arrived my local post office.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by remi1444: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
BoboKush:

I'm anxiously waiting for my own, j.boxxx assisted me to place order, the last update was: Arrived at Destination Country. I'm so expectant.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2020
remi1444:
I'm anxiously waiting for my own, j.boxxx assisted me to place order, the last update was: Arrived at Destination Country. I'm so expectant.

Mine has nt been shipped yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2020
4Jean:

Just be patient with them

Do I av choice.... The annoying thing is they don't respond to chat.... And they have two days left.... I pray they send it before it expires
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2020
BoboKush:

Do I av choice.... The annoying thing is they don't respond to chat.... And they have two days left.... I pray they send it before it expires
just increase processing time it’s a big store they’re prolly busy processing other orders from 11.11 sales if they don’t want to ship to Nigeria anymore you won’t be able to make order in the first place

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Luckydonalds(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2020
searay:
Access bank Visa card will pay but their exchange rate is very high
I've been trying...
Dey keep saying it was denied by my card issuer
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2020
tinnyailes:
just increase processing time it’s a big store they’re prolly busy processing other orders from 11.11 sales if they don’t want to ship to Nigeria anymore you won’t be able to make order in the first place

True..... Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Has anyone received delivery from SunYou, 4px, recently? Since September 15, October 15 as delivery timefrmes, no deliveries at all. I just tire. Moreso, Which shipper did the seller choose in this attached screenshot sef. For some items, Bp will be lapsing in less 13, 15, 16, 22days respectively. The sellers should not just extend anything upon expiration

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Mofetemi:
Has anyone received delivery from SunYou, 4px, recently? Since September 15, October 15 as delivery timefrmes, no deliveries at all. I just tire. Moreso, Which shipper did the seller choose in this attached screenshot sef. For some items, Bp will be lapsing in less 13, 15, 16, 22days respectively. The sellers should not just extend anything upon expiration
you chose seller shipping method and btw we can’t know courier handling package cos you’ve covered tracking number

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HumanCalc: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Recommend a trusted someone who can help order watch from AliExpress here? I contacted Noobody but he said AliExpress is not working or something like that sha. Didn't really understand him.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2020
HumanCalc:
Recommend a trusted someone who can help order watch from AliExpress here? I contacted Noo.body but he said AliExpress is not working or something like that sha. Didn't really understand him.

I believe he was trying to tell you that he isn't doing checkouts due to instability.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KingCassy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
tinnyailes:
you chose seller shipping method and btw we can’t know courier handling package cos you’ve covered tracking number

Which shipper is this fa: UF398765432YP
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please, where exactly is this item oooooo fa

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please what's access bank current dollar limit

And dollar rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mofetemi:
Please, where exactly is this item oooooo fa

It's been in nigeria since, you should have gone to your PO way before now. What shipping method did you use ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mofetemi:

Which shipper is this fa: UF398765432YP
unregistered package and prolly yanwen logistics
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by showietee: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
HumanCalc:
Recommend a trusted someone who can help order watch from AliExpress here? I contacted Noobody but he said AliExpress is not working or something like that sha. Didn't really understand him.

Does anyone know an agent that is accurate with their work and affordable for shipment on Alibaba?

Whomsoever has a beneficial response should please mention me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olamak1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.