Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444288 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=tinnyailes post=96057558]just increase processing time it’s a big store they’re prolly busy processing other orders from 11.11 sales if they don’t want to ship to Nigeria anymore you won’t be able to make order in the first place[/quote]

The bolded is not always true.

Currently, I have two orders that the seller falsified "shipping of item" and I found them both out. They then agreed to false info and said I should open dispute to get refunds.

Apparently the guys do not ship here but the purchase still went thru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Androlee:

Your package will be deliver, just be a little patient, when shipping delay more than expected, sellers too use to be confused as well as the logistics due to the local tracking issues, in fact your parcel may be in Nigeria already and they have not confirm it and that's why it still showing dispatched to overseas, but not the case sometimes,

I will show some of my experience with later delivery.
I placed an order around October 2019 (last year) and i did not receive the parcel till January 2020 this year, not from one seller, i ordered from different sellers......I later contacted some sellers and complained, some responded while some did not, so i later opened dispute for refund and i got refund for all the items,

So i forget about it and move on since I've gotten my cash back, then i continue with my shopping.....
I ordered for some items around October this year and i called the PO guy on the 2nd of November this same month to know if my items has reach there but he said i have a lot of items with them since 3 months ago, so i just went there and to my surprise, all the items are the one failed to be delivered which i have already got refund for, then i contacted those sellers to inform them so I can repay their money...

In some cases delay happens from here in Nigeria and not their fault

I guess fast shipping is kind of luck these days, i hope everything back to normal soon so that one can enjoy shopping without any high Blood pressure�

Thank you for redeeming the Nigerian image. I am proud of you
I did same last year.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by otabuko(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
LandMann:
Guys, since 7th this item has landed in Lagos, but its status has not changed to show it has gotten to my local post office.

Any chance of still getting them so?
I've collected my arrival of same day. Status still hasn't changed. Go to your PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=ceaser post=96110060][/quote]those ones are just scammers authentic stores would just not include shipping to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lkj20: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
BoboKush:

1k-5k range...... Currently using uiisii hm7
KZ zsn pro... Is on the way.... Just looking out for other good option I can get
you can try MEMT X5S

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
searay:

Thank you for redeeming the Nigerian image. I am proud of you
I did same last year.

Bless up bro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys first time shopper here
I don't know what this means
Is it good or bad or not necessary?
BTW I received an email that my package is in my local post office

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Precixx:

Expect a call or text message from the Post office between tomorrow or next.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Precixx:

First of all, Did you go to PO for the parcel before? If not kindly visit PO tomorrow morning cus the status means that your parcel already in your local PO just go and pick it up.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
This 5 tips may help someone

1. Ensure you do a proper investigation/research about the seller you're dealing with....Alibaba shoppers will understand what i mean here alot

2. Go through the seller's online store and check if they have successfully delivered to Nigeria before, it may not be the same item you're buying but if they have successfully shipped any items to Nigeria and check for the comments/recommendations

3. Maintain your reputation on Aliexpress/Alibaba to enable Aliexpress to be on your side in case of any issues

4. Always Use Aliexpress shipping, Singapore Post or DHL if affordable.......Always avoid 4px, ordinary small pocket Plus, yawen and so on

5. Always ready to be patient for your Parcel because delay may occur at any time even if you shipped with DHL

Any addition or subtraction is allow in case i may wrong at some point..

PEACE ✌️

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by remi1444: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
otabuko:
My order of 17th October dey my hand now oh! So happy. 16th November.... I wish this experience continue like this.
I wish we could switch place. The last update on two of my items are 27th October and 10th November. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hello
This question goes to Alibaba shoppers
I searched for an iphone on Alibaba.com. I found one and paid for it. The item states that seller decides the shipment to Nigeria. I decided to go on and made payment. I used to make use of Tugrow to ship other items but not phone so I decided to contact them that a phone will be delivered to there warehouse but I found out they don’t ship out phones for now.
I found another shipping agent so I contacted them if they do ship phones and they said yes, I gave the supplier there china warehouse address and he sent out the phone to there warehouse. To my surprise I chatted them up and they told me they don’t use Air cargo to ship phone that it’ll be shipped by sea and I’ll have to wait for 3-4 months. Now I don’t know what to do.
To those that have shopped for a phone on Alibaba.com how do you ship it down here?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Harpheez50:
Hello
This question goes to Alibaba shoppers
I searched for an iphone on Alibaba.com. I found one and paid for it. The item states that seller decides the shipment to Nigeria. I decided to go on and made payment. I used to make use of Tugrow to ship other items but not phone so I decided to contact them that a phone will be delivered to there warehouse but I found out they don’t ship out phones for now.
I found another shipping agent so I contacted them if they do ship phones and they said yes, I gave the supplier there china warehouse address and he sent out the phone to there warehouse. To my surprise I chatted them up and they told me they don’t use Air cargo to ship phone that it’ll be shipped by sea and I’ll have to wait for 3-4 months. Now I don’t know what to do.
To those that have shopped for a phone on Alibaba.com how do you ship it down here?

You definitely caused it, while shopping on Alibaba, ensure you negotiate with the seller thoroughly on how to get it down here and the shipping cost and then confirm the shipping agent, also ensure you buy from a Verified sellers, and do get a legit shipping agent before shopping on Alibaba as the case totally different from Aliexpress
just search for another agent and talk to the seller so you can both share the cost and you will receive your package because I'm afraid it may be the extra cost for you

3-4 moths is too much, find those that uses hair and send your package for them to ship it down

When shopping for a single item just order from Aliexpress instead of the complication of Alibaba
Direct shipping also available on Alibaba though.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
The reason why I choosed Alibaba.com over AliExpress is price. it’s cheaper on Alibaba.com.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 4:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Who has this silicone case for mi true wireless earbuds for sale? I really need it

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:53am On Nov 17, 2020
tinnyailes:
those ones are just scammers authentic stores would just not include shipping to Nigeria

In fact tracking one of my items few days ago shows "item returned to seller" after few days in transit. Contracting the seller, he admitted it was returned but says he knows not why, but will try to re-send.

Checking another of my order few minutes ago, tracking shows "shipment cancelled". I just got a break from a busy schedule now and too tired to investigate the reasons for now. I'll do that later.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 5:29am On Nov 17, 2020
A Gtbank Card, an Access Card, an FCMB Card or a Fidelity Card, which would be the Best to Buy from AliExpress.
For those of you that have used any 1 or more of the Cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Also I would like to know pls
1.) Can I use only coupons to buy Something.
2.) What coupons are available to a new Account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by otabuko(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2020
remi1444:
I wish we could switch place. The last update on two of my items are 27th October and 10th November. grin
mine arrived Lagos on 7th of November. It then depends on where your update is at the moment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2020
ceaser:

In fact tracking one of my items few days ago shows "item returned to seller" after few days in transit. Contracting the seller, he admitted it was returned but says he knows not why, but will try to re-send.

Checking another of my order few minutes ago, tracking shows "shipment cancelled". I just got a break from a busy schedule now and too tired to investigate the reasons for now. I'll do that later.
mine was returned too and reshipped again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Harpheez50:
The reason why I choosed Alibaba.com over AliExpress is price. it’s cheaper on Alibaba.com.

If it is not bulk items avoid Alibaba.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2020
I bought an item that purchase protection is about to expire. Tracking says its at NGOSHO and undelivered, meanwhile I'm in Anambra state and my local post office is at NGNNE. This is not my ist time shopping at aliexpress as I have been doing that for years but this is the ist time this is happening. Funny enough other items I ordered with above item delivered to Anambra state. What to do? No one has called me from any post office and I went to my local post office yesterday and item was not there

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2020
GreaterFuture:
A Gtbank Card, an Access Card, an FCMB Card or a Fidelity Card, which would be the Best to Buy from AliExpress.
For those of you that have used it

GTB and Fidelity Card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Namzy:
I bought an item that purchase protection is about to expire. Tracking says its at NGOSHO and undelivered, meanwhile I'm in Anambra state and my local post office is at NGNNE. This is not my ist time shopping at aliexpress as I have been doing that for years but this is the ist time this is happening. Funny enough other items I ordered with above item delivered to Anambra state. What to do? No one has called me from any post office and I went to my local post office yesterday and item was not there

It may happen that your parcel lost in transit or I think it's still in General Post Office, is either you extend the BP or ask your local Post Office to mail the General Post Office and find out if the item is with them.
You can try that before open a dispute

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Androlee:

GTB and Fidelity Card.
Hmmn, what are Their daily Limits Pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Namzy:

Just complain to them they will reroute the package, this usually happens if your address is conflicting and you didn't put a proper Zip code
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Hmmn, what are Their daily Limits Pls

I only know that GTb's monthly limit is $200
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Androlee:

It may happen that your parcel lost in transit or I think it's still in General Post Office, is either you extend the BP or ask your local Post Office to mail the General Post Office and find out if the item is with them.
You can try that before open a dispute

It is not lost in transit. Usually it gets rerouted to the right address but he can send a mail to Nipost with the tracking ID and telling them the right post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2020
genius43:

I only know that GTb's monthly limit is $200
Can I use that 200 in a Day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Harpheez50:

Hi, please what of the shipping cost that is very high,how do you handle it.then how do you receive the items
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samcolee(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Please who knows the position of these item

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ceaser01: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Namzy:

Well, misdirected item is usually one explanation but I want to safely assume that that possibility is rare, most especially if your address had always correctly had deliveries. At least personally in all the years I've shipped on AE, I haven't witnessed one case of my item sent to another state. I've got my items missed in transit, but not one that is TRULY shipped to me (and my address) showing up at another destination.

I usually assume the not so convenient situation in this instance, and that is a dishonest seller. This is because twice this year, I've had similar experiences. Though in those ones, the tracking ended at "item delivered", which implied that some buyer took delivery of the item.

First was February this year, EMS shipping which showed destination to Nigeria alright. It even got to the central post office that supplies my locality. Two months ago at ease of lockdown, when I complained to the officer in charge of EMS and he went thru their records armed with the tracking number I provided, he said the item was meant for a town different from mine and that the real owner of the parcel had signed for it.

Suspiciously, when I wasn't called for the item at 50 days into BP and with "arrived destination" on tracking, I filed trade dispute and the seller did not even argue but agreed with my dispute for full refunds.

My inference: The seller did not even ship my own item in the first place. Coincidentally there was also a buyer of the same item in the vicinity of my locality, so it's just a matter of sharing the same tracking number with me giving me the impression that my item is headed my way. If I hadn't filed trade dispute, that seller will receive funds for services not rendered.

Second case was March this year. Two days after I placed the order, seller communicated with me that the item can only be shipped to my country with DHL and that I can pay a few more money. I was sore vexed and decided not to even honour the yeye guy with a reply.

Then I got "item shipped" notification and a tracking number provided. When I tracked it, the item had commenced transit 2 weeks before my own was claimed to have been shipped. At once I suspected foul play and filed for dispute quoting "item was shipped to wrong address" reason. The seller did not contest it and agreed to fill refunds.

Out of curiousity, I kept tracking the item and discovered it ended in Kaduna as "item delivered"

So you see that item you tracked to Oshogbo may actually truly be meant for a buyer in Oshogbo and the sler only shared that tracking number with you to give you the impression that your item is headed your way. If 70 days elapsed and did not file dispute, the money will be released to that fraudulent seller.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.