Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449865 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good afternoon, I just ordered for Redmi note 9s for 189dollar. how do I escape custom duty?
How should the seller name the package, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
17 days delivery.. Isint that Record Delivery.

Singapore post
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
17 days delivery.. Isint that Record Delivery.

Singapore post

That's cool I've gotten 14 days delivery twice when Hong Kong Post was available

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donmarvex1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please can someone mention that nipost account on nairaland. I want to chat with them please. My package arrived destination country in Lagos on 9th November and I called NIPOST severally, sent a mail and I was told it was already dispatched to Abuja. Today is 28th of November, 20 days later and I'm still yet to receive any SMS or call to come pickup my item or for delivery to my address.

I've gone to Abuja PO HQ in Area 11 Garki to complain and they told me my package is still on the way to Abuja. How is that possible? from Lagos to Abuja and in 20 days it hasn't arrived, haba. I'm tired already and I needed this package since forever.

60 days in transit from when it was shipped on October 4th. It arrived Nigeria 9th November. I used AESS and it's tracked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
donmarvex1:
Please can someone mention that nipost account on nairaland. I want to chat with them please. My package arrived destination country in Lagos on 9th November and I called NIPOST severally, sent a mail and I was told it was already dispatched to Abuja. Today is 28th of November, 20 days later and I'm still yet to receive any SMS or call to come pickup my item or for delivery to my address.

I've gone to Abuja PO HQ in Area 11 Garki to complain and they told me my package is still on the way to Abuja. How is that possible? from Lagos to Abuja and in 20 days it hasn't arrived, haba. I'm tired already and I needed this package since forever.

60 days in transit from when it was shipped on October 4th. It arrived Nigeria 9th November. I used AESS and it's tracked
Nipost is tortoise-like: just be patient your package will soon be delivered

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrs1996(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Got this update yesterday in addition to an email sent by aliexpress to go and collect my parkage,pls what should I do,this is my first time of ordering from portharcourt(b4 the strike I order from Enugu unec in particular)do I wait till I get a call?how long should I wait?thanks as I anticipate ur response.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:
Collected order today shipped by yanwen

Ordered 23th October
Arrived 9ja 7th November

I have another order (yanwen) that reach destination on 7th November but is not in my PO

Your own better oo. I have received 2 AESS that I ordered Nov. 2nd. As for all my 9 unregistered cainiao,yanwen and sunyou ordered since October 3rd and arrived destination country Since; the PO bluntly said they are not even making attempt to sort unregistered items talk more of delivery.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mofolam:

Your own better oo. I have received 2 AESS that I ordered Nov. 2nd. As for all my 9 unregistered cainiao,yanwen and sunyou ordered since October 3rd and arrived destination country Since; the PO bluntly said they are not even making attempt to sort unregistered items talk more of delivery.

This is not exactly true though, they might be slower at times but they're mostly on par with AESS delivery time. In the last 3 weeks I've received 3 October orders I sent through untrackable shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
When it comes to Nipost....post offices in Ikeja, Agege post office and some few post office sha on lagos..maximum three days once it arrives at airport,u will get your item

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Unluckrees:

Congrats. Does ur post office work on Saturdays? It's funny it took exactly 3 weeks to get to you after it arrived Nigeria.
Yeah they work on Saturday. Though they are only few that came.

Yeah its fast.

There is one that took 2months in destination country b4 i collect it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Meister:

This is not exactly true though, they might be slower at times but they're mostly on par with AESS delivery time. In the last 3 weeks I've received 3 October orders I sent through untrackable shipping
he might be right too cos all my 7 untracked I haven’t received any yet but all registered packages collected
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
try to make good friend with someone in your PO. so, that anytime you have parcel, he/she we be in help to you I always enjoy my PO in Lagos here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tpben: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
This order has been on despatched to destination country since 10th of November.

Is this normal

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
olujosh301:

omo I see it
I still have 2 that arrived since the 18&20th respectively and I am just here in ibadan
Normally it takes 3-6 days to get here then a week or more before you receive a call

The last one I received early this month it took 5 days after it entered Lagos for me to collect it from my local PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
tpben:
This order has been on despatched to destination country since 10th of November.

Is this normal

Currently It is very normal

Mine that was dispatched 28th last month entered Nigeria like two days ago.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
kemshade:
Good afternoon, I just ordered for Redmi note 9s for 189dollar. how do I escape custom duty?
How should the seller name the package, thanks
can someone respond pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
kemshade:
can someone respond pls

There is no guide just hope and pray you get it at long last even if it is declared as a toy, once the package is checked you get booked.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chrs1996:
Got this update yesterday in addition to an email sent by aliexpress to go and collect my parkage,pls what should I do,this is my first time of ordering from portharcourt(b4 the strike I order from Enugu unec in particular)do I wait till I get a call?how long should I wait?thanks as I anticipate ur response.

Keep tracking till it gets to your local PO. Do that with track24.net

As of now item is still in Lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tpben: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
genius43:

Currently It is very normal

Mine that was dispatched 28th last month entered Nigeria like two days ago.

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrs1996(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
genius43:

Keep tracking till it gets to your local PO. Do that with track24.net

As of now item is still in Lagos
thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
genius43:

There is no guide just hope and pray you get it at long last even if it is declared as a toy, once the package is checked you get booked.
do custom open the package? Even if it was declared lower value
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
kemshade:
do custom open the package? Even if it was declared lower value

They don't really need to open it. There are scanners for that. Just hope and pray and keep some money aside for that in the eventuality it happens
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please help,I can't run Facebook Ad any longer with my gtb MasterCard, please help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hec1: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please what do you guys mean by "untrackable shipping" . I ordered for some items on Aliexpress using the Aliexpress Standard Shipping. Hope this is trackable ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
genius43:

They don't really need to open it. There are scanners for that. Just hope and pray and keep some money aside for that in the eventuality it happens
thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hec1:
Please what do you guys mean by "untrackable shipping" . I ordered for some items on Aliexpress using the Aliexpress Standard Shipping. Hope this is trackable ?
I think d free shipping are untrackable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hec1:

It's clearly written there bro

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DORLARPOH20(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Uchepele:
4px can neva be trackable
what's the last tracking details?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hec1: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Meister:

It's clearly written there bro

Thanks for the clarification!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please help.... #500 remaining

GET NGN 3,808.62! #AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtBRzAD
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Meister:

SoOoo to lie go just dey hungry me?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mofolam:

SoOoo to lie go just dey hungry me?

Lol, I never said that you lied, I'm just saying that your experience is not a general consensus.

I've had several untrackable items that arrived faster than my trackable orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.