Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451268 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
sonofelizabeth:

Fingers crossed! Thanks....I'll let y'all know when its finally delivered!

This is ur first time I guess
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tummiee(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Do you use coupon during payment?
pinkylovely:

Wish I could send a screenshot over but here's what was written 'Payment failed. Oops, there is something wrong with the system.... suggestion: please try again later'
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tummiee(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Just check tons of reviews on their products to confirm how fast they do ship
Ojochogwusunny:
so bro how can one know the stores that ship fast
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
sonofelizabeth:

My tracking has confirmed that the item is already at my local posting office that's why I am worried....

If I may ask, have you been to your local PO to check the item?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tummiee:
Just check tons of reviews on their products to confirm how fast they do ship
okay thanks...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonofelizabeth(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Emily22:

This is ur first time I guess

Yeah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonofelizabeth(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Olamak1:

If I may ask, have you been to your local PO to check the item?

I have. I was told that it is yet to get to them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks so much
Olamak1:

Let me share my experience on this: before placing order for a mobile phone in March 2020, I contacted the store's sales rep,a lady, telling her that instead of writing ''Mobile phone'' on the parcel, she should just write "Phone Accessories" in order to avoid custom charges, and she did. When the phone finally arrived my local PO, the postmistress called to notify me of the arrival. Out of curiosity, I asked her what item it was and she told me it's phone accessories. At that time, I had forgotten about the phone but thought it's one of those phone accessories I ordered. When I was eventually handed the parcel , I realised immediately that it's the mobil phone I'd long waited for.That was in September. Thereafter, I was asked to pay a handling charge of 500 naira (she would have demanded like 1000 naira had she known its a mobile phone). Obviously, nobody knew that the parcel contained a mobile phone. This trick has really worked for me on 2 different occasions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Did the seller write the original price of the phone or it was reduce
Olamak1:

Let me share my experience on this: before placing order for a mobile phone in March 2020, I contacted the store's sales rep,a lady, telling her that instead of writing ''Mobile phone'' on the parcel, she should just write "Phone Accessories" in order to avoid custom charges, and she did. When the phone finally arrived my local PO, the postmistress called to notify me of the arrival. Out of curiosity, I asked her what item it was and she told me it's phone accessories. At that time, I had forgotten about the phone but thought it's one of those phone accessories I ordered. When I was eventually handed the parcel , I realised immediately that it's the mobil phone I'd long waited for.That was in September. Thereafter, I was asked to pay a handling charge of 500 naira (she would have demanded like 1000 naira had she known its a mobile phone). Obviously, nobody knew that the parcel contained a mobile phone. This trick has really worked for me on 2 different occasions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by etibaba(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2020
genius43:

Hong Kong Goldway stores, you can also check QCY T5
Genius,what will be your personal review on Qcy T5, is it a good bud?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2020
etibaba:
Genius,what will be your personal review on Qcy T5, is it a good bud?

You can watch video reviews on it is good, you can also check the T10 out too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by etibaba(m): 1:31am On Nov 30, 2020
genius43:

You can watch video reviews on it is good, you can also check the T10 out too
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Tummiee:
Do you use coupon during payment?
Tried using it, but it didn't work because I could not get the coupon code
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LALAONE(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Olamak1:

There's nothing you can do than wait for the parcel to arrive your local PO. In my own case, tracking showed that my order arrived destination country on the 14th of September after about 2 weeks of ordering. I had gone to the PO to pick several orders which arrived after the above date, but this particular one was nowhere to be found. BP expired yet I didn't open dispute because I know that aliexpress would rule against me. So, I just crossed my legs waiting for the day this order would eventually arrive. Just last week, Friday 27th of November, I got a call that the order is available for a pick up. Imagine! That is approximately 2-and-a-half months of order's arrival at destination country.

Which shipping method did you use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tummiee(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Ok, because that's the only reason I could think of, maybe you should try another mastercard, gtb precisely, works with no hassle
pinkylovely:

Tried using it, but it didn't work because I could not get the coupon code
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Tummiee:
Ok, because that's the only reason I could think of, maybe you should try another mastercard, gtb precisely, works with no hassle

Okay. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kaze4blues(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2020
What rate does flutterwave currently charge for USD on the Dollard card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
I just got a call to come collect an order I made on the 7th of this month, AESS

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2020
kemshade:
Hong Kong goldway but pple have been complaining on his telegram group that he hasn't ship the phone ordered since 11/11, who knows reliable stores that ships on time

I also ordered from Hong Kong goldway store, I got the redmi note 8 4gb 64gb version for 56k, they just shipped today after almost 2 weeks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Os3e(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Pls a question for those who order frequently or those that may have knowledge about what am asking.

I noticed from comments that our local POs can't be trusted with certain types of packages such as phones.

My question is : can one make a purchase from aliexpress and have it shipped to a jumia collection depot in order to bypass the local POs? Thanks...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonofelizabeth(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2020
sonofelizabeth:
@slimfeez
I got a failed delivery on friday evening (27th) on an item I ordered on the 31st of October. This was followed by an email notification by aliexpress to pick up my order at my local post office that same evening. I went there yesterday but was told my item is yet to be delivered. What should I do? Has anyone in the house encountered this problem before? How was it resolved?

I've gotten my item! Thanks everyone!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Symbiotic1: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Benin PO, Ugbowo to be precise just got me amazed, I saw a missed call and called back lo and behold it was my PO, when I got there to pick up my items, I asked the guy what if I didn't call back does it mean that they will send the materials back, he said say.. yeeeee!!

Why not SMS, he said they stopped that long ago and he couldn't give a good reason why they stopped.

This NIPOST people na dead ooooh

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre2009: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
guys pls i ordered something on aliexpress since october 2020 and it was supposed to have been delivered since the 7th of novermber 2020, but up till now the status has remained the same on aliexpress website, pls what can i do to locate the place the item is stuck as well as speed up the shipping process.....thanks

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
lanre2009:
guys pls i ordered something on aliexpress since october 2020 and it was supposed to have been delivered since the 7th of novermber 2020, but up till now the status has remained the same on aliexpress website, pls what can i do to locate the place the item is stuck as well as speed up the shipping process.....thanks

The package is unregistered so tracking updates ceased as soon as it arrived Nigeria on the 17th of October.

Unregistered packages can take as long as 2 months to arrive your local PO so remain patient and wait. You can visit the PO to check if your item is in their possession. PO staff have been sluggish about sorting small packages since they resumed full duty.

https://postal.ninja/en/track/8r6DoK
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babatundeh26: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please does this apply to this package to?
aieromon:

The package is unregistered so tracking updates ceased as soon as it arrived Nigeria on the 17th of October.

Unregistered packages can take as long as 2 months to arrive your local PO so remain patient and wait. You can visit the PO to check if your item is in their possession. PO staff have been sluggish about sorting small packages since they resumed full duty.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemshade: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok, hopefully they will ship mine soon
zenith4biz:

I also ordered from Hong Kong goldway store, I got the redmi note 8 4gb 64gb version for 56k, they just shipped today after almost 2 weeks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Babatundeh26:
Please does this apply to this package to?

Your package is registered so you will receive full tracking updates right up to your local PO. It will also take less time to arrive at your local PO once it arrives Nigeria.

Use these sites to track updates

https://postal.ninja/en

https://track24.net/
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre2009: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
thanks for your prompt response. Pls how do i go about registering my items in case of another time

aieromon:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babatundeh26: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thanks a lot.
aieromon:

Your package is registered so you will receive full tracking updates right up to your local PO. It will also take less time to arrive at your local PO once it arrives Nigeria.

Use these sites to track updates

https://postal.ninja/en

https://track24.net/
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
lanre2009:
thanks for your prompt response. Pls how do i go about registering my items in case of another time

Registered*** means that the sending courier has taken responsibility to ensure that the package gets to its final destination. The package can be tracked up to its final destination and the sending courier will always request for proof of final delivery from the receiving courier. Under packaging and shipping, you will see TRACKING AVAILABLE. It can either be free or paid depending on the store.

Unregistered items are used to transport small packages whose prices are usually less than $10. Under packaging and shipping,you will see TRACKING UNAVAILABLE. It can also be free or paid depending on the store.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Os3e:
Pls a question for those who order frequently or those that may have knowledge about what am asking.

I noticed from comments that our local POs can't be trusted with certain types of packages such as phones.

My question is : can one make a purchase from aliexpress and have it shipped to a jumia collection depot in order to bypass the local POs? Thanks...

You can't bypass Local P.Os, except you make use of DHL and FEDEX Shipping methods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.